Maddux - Cover

Maddux

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My sister Maddux helped me get the girl that I had a secret crush on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

Beverly was on her back at the end of the bed this Friday. I stood on the floor stroking my dick in and out of her pussy. Olivia was face down on top of Beverly pressing and wriggling her tits against Bev's tits while also writhing over her body.

I pulled my dick out of Beverly and reinserted it in Olivia's pussy. Olivia moaned and arched her back in response. Bev pulled her down and rubbed her tits up against Olivia's tits while squirming underneath.

These two girls were so excellent. The sweetest thing about Beverly and Olivia, besides their pussies of course, was that they were also completely into pleasing each other. I wouldn't call either girl a "bi", but they were definitely way into each other. It was major cool.

I pulled out of Olivia and entered Beverly again.

Life was completely strange lately. I hadn't messed up any of my relationships during the last couple of weeks and Kelly was back too!

On Monday, Thursday, and Friday, I had a threesome with Beverly and Olivia then sex with Bethany, Bev's older sister, who waited right now in her bedroom for me to finish with these two girls. On Tuesday and Wednesday, I had sex with Mikayla at her house then came home to my house for sex with Kelly. Weekends were whoever was available depending on schedules and it almost always included Jenny.

Like I said, life was strange. I hadn't had such a blissful few weeks in my sex life since ... well, forever.

I pumped harder into Bev. She moaned louder. Olivia adjusted so she could aggressively suck on Bev's tits. Olivia's ass was in the air now and I looked at her drippy pussy. A long string of cum that I deposited into her pussy a short time ago hung down and swayed as she attacked Bev's tits. Damn, she was sexy!

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Bev cried out.

I reached in and squeezed the sides of her tits. Olivia's mouth went back and forth pulling on the nipples.

"Ooooooh! Yessssss!" Bev released verbally as her body released.

I pushed deeply into Bev. I gasped hard then gave her pussy its own collection of my cum.

In a few minutes Bev and Olivia took turns orally readying my dick for Bethany. They did a great job! Bethany was very vocal in her appreciation of my hard dick.


I headed down the hallway toward my bedroom. Out from Maddux's bedroom stepped Caleb Carter.

"Hey, little dude," he said with a gravelly voice upon seeing me.

"Hi," I quietly responded. I was very surprised to see him.

Maddux appeared.

"Hi, Greg!" she chirped.

"Hi, sis," I replied still in a state of shock.

Maddux kissed Caleb on the cheek and said, "See you at school on Monday."

"Cool!" he responded.

Caleb headed out. I waited until I heard the front door close.

"You fucked Caleb?" I blurted out.

"Yeah," she answered. "Kelly is right. He's not that great. We did it twice today so I could make sure. He's a little too mechanical. Not enough inspiration. I just wanted to be able to brag that I fucked the Big Man on Campus."

"I see," I said though I didn't.

Maddux once again could read my expression.

"Oh, come on," she said. "Wouldn't you fuck Brandy Revelle at least once just to be able to say you did her? She's all tits and no brains and as uncoordinated as a drunken chicken, so it's not like you would be serious about her like you would be if you were dating a girl. You would just have sex with her because she's hot."

'Drunken chicken?" I questioned.

"I just made it up."

"Chicken?"

"Okay! Drunken baby zebra!"

"I like the chicken better."

"Never mind!"

I had her exasperated and I liked it.

She said, "I'll be out this evening, but I'll be home before Mom and Dad get home."

"Mom and Dad are out tonight?" I questioned.

"They have that dinner for Dad's work."

"I forgot. Where will you be tonight?"

"At Jack Rogers. His Dad works with our Dad, so they'll be gone too and he'll be all alone until I arrive." She had a mischievous smile

"Jack Rogers? You're dating him now?"

"We've been going out for three weeks. He is great!"

Three weeks? I realized there was some overlap where she was seeing more than one boy at a time. As usual, Maddux knew everything about my life because of the network of her girlfriends, but I knew nothing about my sister's life. There was something more significant to what Maddux said and I took hold of it.

"So I have the place to myself?" I asked.

"Your evening is already taken care of," she said.

"It is?" I said with a big smile. "Who?" It could even be many who's!

"At 6:30, you'll know," Maddux answered.


Mom came home from work early. She made a quick dinner for Maddux and me then she went to get dressed up. Dad came home and changed into his best suit and tie. They were out the door quickly. Maddux was out the door a few minutes afterward. She waited just long enough to make sure our parents didn't return in case they forgot something.

I distractedly watched TV. I had my focus more on the clock as I eagerly awaited the bewitching hour.

The doorbell rang. It was a couple of minutes early. I liked a girl or girls who were punctual. I practically bounded to the door.

"Lauren!" I said in surprise. She was Olivia's older sister. Of the six girls I was having sex with, Lauren was not one of them.

"Hi, Greg," she said softly.

My mind raced. Was she here to have sex with me? It seemed likely but it was foolish to assume.

"Are you here for Maddux?" I asked to test my theory.

"I came to see you." I could tell she was very nervous.

"Come in," I said, stepping aside.

We went into the den and I shut off the TV. We sat on opposite ends of the couch.

She talked first. "I guess you're wondering why I am here?"

"Yeah," I answered though I had an idea. Well, I hoped it was right. I tried not to look over Lauren's body but it was difficult.

"You probably know that we girls talk about everything to each other," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.