Maddux - Cover

Maddux

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My sister Maddux helped me get the girl that I had a secret crush on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

"You need to give them permission," Maddux said.

I heard her the first time and I knew she was right but that didn't mean I wanted to do it.

"I know," I mumbled. I took a bite of my sandwich. I just returned from having sex with Mikayla and I was famished.

"I'm serious, Greg," she said. "This will clear up a lot of your problems."

"How do I do that?" I asked.

"You just say 'Hey, Bethany' or 'Hey, Beverly', and I would even tell it to Mikayla again."

"Hey and her name?" I said sarcastically.

"If you are so smart then why are you always needing my help?" she snapped.

"Somebody's not getting it enough from her boyfriend. Where's Kyle been anyway?"

"I broke it off with him."

"You did?" I asked. I picked up my glass.

"Yeah," she said. "It was kind of a thrill to do it with him, but he's not really that good with his ... uh ... bat."

Unfortunately when Maddux said that, I was in the middle of a drink. I spewed all over the kitchen table. Fortunately, I was only drinking water so it was easy to clean up instead of being sticky. Kyle Carson was a star player on our high school baseball team. To hear that his personal bat wasn't very effective around my sister's home plate took me for surprise. I stood up to get some paper towels.

"Not a power hitter, huh?" I said.

"Not for me," she said. "What I was saying is you just need to say to Bethany that it is okay for her to date other guys. Say it to Beverly and say it to Mikayla even though she already is seeing other guys."

"It just never feels okay even though I know it is right since I am seeing them all," I explained.

"You have to," Maddux insisted. "How many times have you messed things up? You almost completely blew it with Mikayla."

"I'll do it," I said.

I wiped the table clean. If I said it often enough, maybe I could convince myself that it was okay. Oh, who was I kidding? I knew I was a selfish bastard who wanted the girls only to myself. I hated when Maddux teased me by calling my girlfriends my 'harem', but maybe I wanted them to be my exclusive harem after all. It wasn't going to happen, but a guy could fantasize.


I was heading to Bethany's and Beverly's house this afternoon. Life was good again. I rotated which sister, Bethany or Beverly, I had sex with first. Today was Beverly unless they agreed to switch. There hadn't been any disputes or conflicts since Maddux smoothed everything out. The girls were a lot more understanding about me being with other girls than I was with them being with other guys. I guess I was possessive.

"Hi, Greg!" Bethany said excitedly. She greeted me with a giant kiss. My dick hardened instantly and she seemed to know it because she grabbed it through my jeans.

I groaned.

"In a little bit," she said.

"So Beverly is first today?" I confirmed.

"I'll be waiting," she said.

I headed upstairs. Bethany pinched my butt all the way up the steps. I turned toward Beverly's room while her sister headed to her own bedroom. I knocked on the door then turned the knob and stepped in.

She stood naked facing me. I stopped frozen with my eyes taking her in. I scanned up and down her body.

She was not Beverly. Oh, Beverly was there. She was naked too and she sitting cross-legged on her bed laughing at my surprised facial expression. The girl standing naked in the middle of the room looked like a blonde version of Beverly.

"Hello," I managed to say.

Beverly gleefully slid off the bed and stood next to the girl. "This is my best friend Olivia."

"Hello, Olivia," I said to the 14-year old girl.

Beverly said, "I told her how much fun it is to have sex and how great it feels and she wants to try it."

"I do," Olivia corroborated. "Do you want me to get on the bed?"

"Sure," I said. "Let me go tell Bethany that it might take me a little longer to get to her."

I was learning! Normally, I would have gone right at Olivia and let the chips fall where they may, but I had the sense to go to Bethany to tell her everything.

Bethany was surprised Olivia was here. I found out she was Lauren's sister. Lauren was part of my sister's circle of friends which included Bethany, Mikayla, Jenny, and Kelly. Lauren was the only one I hadn't had sex with. I felt no need to change that. I was plenty busy and satisfied with the girls I had. I promised Bethany I would have plenty of energy left for her. Bethany said she wasn't concerned.

I returned to Beverly's room and stripped off my clothes. Olivia was lying on her back with her legs already open. I laid my body on Olivia's and began with kisses. She was enthusiastic in kissing me back but something in me said it was a fake enthusiasm. She was just trying to do what was right but she was really nervous.

"You're really pretty," I complimented.

Olivia smiled.

I kissed her tits. There wasn't much there. I knew her big sister Lauren didn't have much either and she was two years older. So far Olivia was as talkative as I knew Lauren to be which was that she hardly said anything at all. I moved back up to Olivia's lips. She sighed softly.

Much of my time at school was spent thinking about which girl or girls I would be with that day, so by the time the last bell rang I was always very horny. With that, I couldn't help but press and rub my dick against Olivia as if I was rooting around for her opening. I wasn't really aware I was doing it until the position was right and I automatically began to push my dick into her pussy.

Olivia gasped out as I began to open her. I pushed all the way in. She was tighter than Beverly.

"You feel really good," I said in response to my sensations.

"Do I?" she asked.

"Really good," I emphasized.

I started to slowly stroke.

"Oh, wow!" Olivia responded. "It feels amazing!"

"Told you," Beverly chimed in.

I lifted up on my arms and waved Bev closer. I held myself over Olivia with one arm and pulled Beverly to me. I leaned over and sucked her tits. I was motionless inside Olivia while she moaned and slowly rotated her hips in little circles which kept mutual stimulation.

Olivia stopped and boldly said, "I want to see you fuck, Beverly. I want to see what it looks like to have your dick in her pussy."

"Scoot over," Beverly said, wasting no time.

I pulled my dick out of Olivia. She moved over and sat up. Beverly climbed onto the bed. I lay on Beverly and slid my dick into her pussy. I began to thrust immediately.

I didn't notice that Olivia changed position so she could see. "That looks so cool," she said. "You wouldn't think something that big could fit in you. You don't know for sure until you experience it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.