Maddux - Cover

Maddux

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My sister Maddux helped me get the girl that I had a secret crush on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

I rang the doorbell to Bethany's house. I was over at her place right after school three times a week, at Mikayla's house the other two days, and I still had sex with Jenny about once a week. Sex with Kelly was no more, but between Bethany and Mikayla I was a very satisfied guy. Bethany's 14-year old sister Beverly answered the door.

"Is Bethany home yet?" I asked.

"Yeah..."

Before Beverly could say more, Bethany appeared behind her. "Hi, Greg!"

"Hi!" I said to the beautiful 16-year old girl. I stepped forward and Beverly moved out of the way.

"What are you going to do?" Beverly asked as Bethany and I began to ascend the stairs.

"A game," said Bethany, not hiding her annoyance.

"That's what you always do."

"We like to play games."

"I like to play games. Can I play?"

"No!" Bethany said definitively.

"Why not?" Beverly whined.

"Because."

"It's only a two-player game," I said.

"Why can't you play a three-player game?" Beverly inquired.

I smiled and held in a laugh.

"Go watch TV," Bethany said.

"Do you want to watch with me?" Beverly asked.

"No!"

"Come on," I said, pulling at Bethany. I wanted to end the conversation. More specifically I wanted to have sex.

"Can you believe her?" Bethany complained in the privacy of her locked bedroom as she took off her shirt.

"She's just lonely," I said going behind Beverly to undo her bra then reaching around to grab and squeeze her tits.

"Why doesn't she go to a friend's house? She has friends." She turned around. She undid my jeans button and pulled down the zipper before yanking my pants down as I took off my shirt.

"I think she misses you. I've taken you away from her." She pulled down my underwear, sank to her knees, and began to stroke my dick.

"I'm still with her a lot more than I'm with you. We're only together for an hour when you come over." She took the head of my dick into her mouth and ran her tongue all over it. I groaned.

"Maybe she wishes she had a boyfriend," I suggested. "That feels so fucking great!"

Bethany stood up and began to get out of her pants. I stepped on the back of my left tennis shoe so I could slip it off then did the same with the other. I slipped my jeans and underwear off my legs then pulled off my socks being careful not to fall over. She sat on the edge of the bed. I pushed her shoulders and she fell back laughing. I grabbed her panties and snatched them off her legs. Bethany quickly scooted to the middle of the bed. I was right after her.

"You want to try it doggy-style?" she asked. "We've never tried it that way yet and Mikayla said you did it that way yesterday."

Did the girls compare notes daily?

"Sure," I said and waited for her to get in position.

Up on her hands and knees, she waggled her butt invitingly to say she was ready. I scooted forward on my knees, positioned my dick at her opening, and thrust in.

"Oh, yeah," she responded to my entry.

I started very slow and savored every delectable sensation. It wasn't until much later when Bethany's moans became stronger and sounded so sexy that I began to fuck faster.

"Oh, yes, Greg! Yes!" She thrust her ass backwards in conjunction with my inward strokes to try to take my dick deeper and deeper.

"Oh, Bethany!" I gasped. I was getting so close.

"Oh, fuck!" she suddenly exclaimed and I knew she was cumming.

I maintained my rapid pace. In a few more thrusts, I released my cum while exhaling a hearty gasp.

After we had sex a second time, we dressed and went back downstairs. We headed to the kitchen to get a drink.

Beverly heard us and came out of the den. "So what did you play?"

"Um ... doggy," I answered.

"Greg!" said Bethany, slugging me in the arm.

"How do you play doggy?" Beverly asked with a curious look on her face.

"It's a..." I tried to come up with an answer. I looked at Bethany. She looked away. I was alone in getting myself out of my verbal mess. "We wrestle and play like doggies do."

"Like what?" Beverly inquired.

"Well, I bite her ear and lick her face," I said.

"You do not!" protested Bethany.

"And sniff your sister's butt," I continued. "Mostly licking. Lots of licking."

Bethany fumed at my answer. Beverly wrinkled her nose.

"Am I forgetting something?" I asked Bethany.

"He's making it all up!" said Bethany.

"No, I'm not."

"So how do you play doggy?" asked Beverly.

"We didn't play doggy," insisted Bethany.

"Yes, we did," I contradicted. "Don't let her tell you otherwise, Beverly?"

"But what is it?" Beverly said confused.

"It was just like I said. Bethany's got the nicest butt I ever smelled and she sure knows how to lick. She's got a great tongue."

Bethany's face had turned red.

I exited the kitchen, headed to the front door, and waited outside. Bethany caught up with me a couple minutes later.

"What the hell did you say that for?" she chastised.

"It's the truth but she'll never believe it, so she'll never know what we do."

"Butt sniffing?"

"Think of it like sniffing your pussy with my dick. Every time we tell Beverly I sniffed your butt, you can think of my dick inside you."

"I like that," she said, "but you still owe me big time. I have to go back in and answer more questions."


With my backpack over my shoulder, I walked home afterwards. I saw John Miles walking in my direction. I knew he lived a couple of blocks past Bethany's house.

"Hi, John," I said when we were close together.

"Uh ... hi ... uh ... Greg," he responded nervously. Apparently he didn't notice me until now.

I paused to have a little fun. "How are you?" I asked.

"Uh ... okay."

"You just getting home from school?"

"Well ... I ... um."

I liked seeing him squirm. I knew exactly where he just was. He was my 15-year old twin sister Maddux's boyfriend. He and Maddux were in her bedroom and they were doing it a short time ago. Put plainly, he was sticking his dick in my sister's pussy.

"So are you and Maddux still dating?" I asked, putting it mildly.

"Yes."

A part of me still had a distaste that a guy was doing my sister, but Maddux was happy so he had to be treating her right. I continued to be amused that he worried that I might do something to him.

"Keep being good to her," I said before walking on. I heard him loudly exhale.

"Hi," I said to Maddux when I arrived home. She had just stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. No doubt she was cleaning up after sex. "I ran into John on my walk home."

"Oh, yeah? You're not still giving him a hard time, are you?"

"I never threaten to kill him."

"That's a 'yes'."

"It's fun. He's still coming over, so you have nothing to worry about."

"He was talking about seeing other girls," Maddux informed.

"He what? I'll kill him!" I spouted. I knew where he lived.

"I know it's normal," Maddux said. "I can't say I'm not curious what it would be like to be with someone else."

"So are you breaking up?" I asked.

"No, but I know he is interested."

I couldn't blame John. He was a guy. I couldn't expect him to stay with one girl, especially since I was doing two girls regularly plus another girl on the weekends.

"So how is your life?" she asked changing the subject. I knew she meant my sex life.

"It couldn't be better," I answered.

"You like your harem?" she teased.

"You don't have to set me up with any of your other girlfriends. Mikayla and Bethany keep me busy."

"Good! I'm almost out of friends."

"Thanks, Maddux."

"You're welcome," she said with a delighted smile.


As Bethany promised, she got me back the next time I was over. Three times! She couldn't stay angry with me. I left her house completely sated. Oh, what wonderful, wonderful games we played!


I was channel surfing without any luck on a Sunday afternoon. My parents were out of the house, but the open slot in my schedule was not filled by a girl. The main phone rang.

"I got it!" yelled Maddux. In a couple of seconds she said, "It's for you."

I picked up the phone on the end table. "Hello?" I heard Maddux disconnect the other phone.

"Greg?" a girl asked. She sounded a little familiar, but it wasn't one of my girls because they would have called my cell phone.

"Yeah?"

"This is Beverly, Bethany' sister."

That was why she sounded familiar.

"Hi."

"Hi. Bethany asked me to call. She wants to know if you can come over so you can play a special game with her."

"What game?" I asked though I had an idea.

"She said it's a surprise. She asked me to call because she's getting ready."

A surprise? Getting ready? It sounded very fun!

"That's okay. I think I know what she wants to play. Tell Bethany I'll be right over." I was excited and it showed in my voice.

"Okay."

I hung up the phone and yelled out to Maddux. "I'm going to Bethany's."

Maddux appeared. "Take it easy on her. She said you wore her out the other day."

I never could get used to the idea that girls shared everything with each other which included sharing with my sister their sexual experiences with me.

"She was the wildcat," I said. "I just played along."

"Poor guy."

"See you. You got the house to yourself."

"Not for long," she said, holding up her cell phone.


I rang the doorbell. Beverly answered.

"Hi, there," I said. "Do I go straight upstairs?"

"Do you know what kind of game you're playing?" she asked.

"Not at all. This is all Bethany's doing."

"Do you think I can play this time?"

"Sorry. Only two people can play this game." I was antsy to get inside but she hadn't moved out of the way yet.

"But you said you don't know what the game is."

"Well, it's only a two-player game. That's all we play." The prospect of playing with Bethany and Mikayla at the same time intrigued me however.

"Are you going to play doggy again?"

"I doubt it. It sounds like Bethany's got this all new game she wants to play."

"But you might play doggy?"

"I don't know. Maybe. It depends on her game."

"But you like it when Bethany plays doggy with you."

Why was she still asking questions?

"I like it very much. Bethany is very good at it," I answered. "Where is she?" My question would hopefully end Beverly's questions.

"Stay here. Let me check if she's ready."

I came inside and stood at the foot of the stairs while Beverly went up to check.

"She's ready," Beverly soon called down.

I ascended and Beverly stood outside Bethany's bedroom with an envelope in her hand.

"She said to give you this and you need to read it before you go in."

"Okay."

I took the sealed envelope and ripped it open. I pulled out the piece of paper and unfolded it. There was a typed message: When you enter my bedroom, get undressed, lie on the bed, and put the blindfold on. No peeking!

Whoa! Blindfold. I never did anything like that before. Bethany's surprise for me was going to be fantastic!

"What does it say?" asked Beverly. She tried to look.

"I can't tell you." I shoved the paper in my front pants pocket.

"I don't get to do anything," she muttered loudly before going downstairs.

I entered the bedroom and closed the door. I put my clothes in a pile and got on the bed. I picked up the blindfold that was on the pillow and placed it over my eyes. It completely blocked my sight. I lay down on my back, opened my legs, and waited. I was so excited that my dick was already drooling pre-cum.

"I'm ready when you are," I said to no one in particular.

It felt like I waited forever before I heard the door open.

"Is anyone there?" I asked teasingly.

"Shhhh," she said softly.

Oh, oh! She wants me to be quiet. Okay.

I felt her weight on the bed and I knew she was between my legs. My dick twitched eagerly. I felt her warm breath near my dick. I greatly anticipated what she might do next. I gasped when her tongue started at the bottom of my shaft and licked all the way up. She continued to repeat her long licks up the underside of my dick's shaft.

"Oh!" I groaned loudly. No one ever did that before. "That feels awesome!"

"You like it?" To my surprise it wasn't Bethany's voice.

I ripped off my mask.

"Beverly!" I shouted. "What are you doing?"

She was completely naked as she licked my dick.

"I'm playing doggy with you."

"Doggy?"

"I'm licking you."

"This isn't doggy. Doggy is ... never mind." I didn't want to go there.

"I know what doggy is. It's when you fuck a girl from behind."

"Why are you here?" I looked around for Bethany.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.