Maddux - Cover

Maddux

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My sister Maddux helped me get the girl that I had a secret crush on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

I was home in bed. I was in Mikayla's home, in Mikayla's bed, and in Mikayla. I was on my back and felt my spent dick slip out of Mikayla's pussy. She slid off to my side and placed her head on my chest. My hand idly caressed her smooth firm ass. She was very contented and relaxed. I felt the same way.

"You sure you don't have time to do it again?" I asked.

Mikayla lifted her head and looked at the alarm clock on her dresser. "I'd love to but we only have six minutes before I need to start getting ready." She and her family were going out somewhere tonight and she needed to be ready by the time her parents came home.

I pulled at her so she was fully on top of me.

She looked down into my face and said with a big smile, "I'll make it up to you next time."

"How are you going to do that?" I lifted my head and sucked on a nipple.

"I'll think of something," she said happily.

"I don't need anything special. I just need you."

"Thanks, Greg" she said with a satisfied smile.

"I need you again now."

"There's no time."

I thrust my hips up. My reenergized dick slipped deeply into her pussy.

"Oooooh," she moaned.

I stroked rapidly.

We both orgasmed with a minute to spare.


I walked home with a happy gait. I guess the gait wasn't happy, but my happiness put a joy in my steps. The last two weeks were good.

I wasn't surprised that Kelly started having sex with Caleb Carter by the third date. How can any guy vie against the god of the high school campus? Worse yet for guys like me was that Caleb was an actual and genuine nice guy. Who could compete? He was handsome, popular, and a jock but he wasn't a dumb jock. When you added on that he was a nice guy too, it was no wonder that the girls swooned for him. I had no chance. During the last two weeks Kelly and I had sex only once. I hoped we would continue to regularly have sex, but I wasn't counting on it and certainly not since she started doing Caleb.

Jenny was regular. We regularly had sex about once a week usually on a weekend afternoon. She was already sleeping with her fourth guy since she and I lost our virginities together. She was determined to experience the gamut of sexual expression. When I asked my sister Maddux if Jenny had a list of guys she wanted to sleep with, Maddux looked at me like I was stupid. Maybe I was stupid, but it's not like guys didn't have a mental list of girls they would love to do it with. It was a guy thing.

My losses of frequent sex with Kelly and with Jenny made me all the more appreciative of Mikayla. My 15-year old twin sister Maddux had lured me out of my house and over to Mikayla's house, so Maddux could privately lose her virginity to John Miles. Maddux and her boyfriend lost their virginities to each other the same afternoon Mikayla gave her virginity to me. From then on, I went to Mikayla's house right after school for a couple of excellent orgasms before going home.

I entered my house and headed straight for the kitchen. I was starved. I was always hungry right after school was over, but I never thought about it until I left Mikayla's house. As soon as I got home, I felt completely famished.

I expected Maddux to be sprawled out on the couch watching TV like she usually was when I came home, but she wasn't there. The couch was mine today! I put my sandwich, chips, and soda on the couch, grabbed my school backpack from the kitchen table, and headed to my bedroom.

At I went down the hallway, Maddux's door was closed. She was probably taking a nap.

"Ohhhhhh!" I heard when I was near her door.

I stopped. It was Maddux. She was doing it. She was doing it right now! She was loud! I could easily hear her through the closed door. I don't know why but I stayed and listened. Maddux sounded so aroused. She sounded so sexy. I was excited.

Not in that way!

I mean a part of the internal recesses of my mind that are all things male enjoyed hearing the sounds of a girl in the heights of sexual pleasure. A guy can't turn that off. However, Maddux was my sister. Yes, she was very beautiful, but none of that erased our twin brother and sister status. I was excited ... for Maddux. I was excited that my sister was experiencing an excellent sex session.

I couldn't blame John Miles for avoiding me. No guy was going to feel comfortable around the brother of the girl he was doing. Besides if we did talk and the topic went to girls, I didn't want to hear about Maddux's sexual talents anyway. There were some things I never wanted to know.


"Hello?" I answered into my cell phone at about nine that evening. I was in my bedroom.

"Hi, Greg," Mikayla said.

"You miss me already?" I immediately teased. "We'll have to do it three or four times tomorrow, so you can make it through the night."

"About tomorrow..." she started.

"What?" I said when she didn't finish. I had a concerned feeling. There was something in her voice.

"While I was with my family tonight, I ran into Tyler Rogers. Do you know him?"

"Yeah," I said feeling a scowl coming on.

"Well, we were talking and he asked if I'd like to go to Roberto's after school and I said sure."

"Okay," I said holding back my frustration.

"We're just going out for a snack."

"So you want me to take you out to places?" I asked, no longer holding my feelings in.

"No," she answered.

"Well, I was just wondering if I took you out to Roberto's then maybe you wouldn't want to go out with Tyler?"

"What?" she said with her voice rising. "It's not like we're going to my place to have sex."

He better not! That was my role.

"You're still seeing other girls after all," she said.

"Jenny and I and Kelly..." I began to explain.

Mikayla cut me off. "You're still having sex with them. I never expected you to stop. I don't understand your problem. I'm only going to eat with Tyler not fuck his brains out! Maybe I should!" Her voice became angrier and angrier.

"No ... I mean..."

"Good-bye!"

I put the phone down. I don't think I could have fucked that up any more royally. I flopped back on the bed. Why did I drive all the girls away?

There was a knock on the door and Maddux popped her head in.

"It looks like you're taking it hard," she said. "Mikayla is just eating with Tyler not fucking him."

I sprang up into a sitting position. "How do you know about that?"

"I'm psychic. Remember? We're twins." She came in and sat on the end of my bed.

"Psychic? Then how come I don't know how girls think?"

"Only girl twins can by psychic not the boy."

"So how do you really know about Mikayla?"

"She just called me. How else would I know?"

"She called you before she called me?"

"Mikayla was afraid you'd feel hurt."

"That's the truth."

"You feel hurt?" Maddux asked surprised.

"What else should I feel?"

"I told her you'd understand and that you'd be fine with it. You didn't..."

"I didn't what?"

"You gave her a hard time, didn't you?

"I..."

"She's one of my best friends, Greg! What are you doing?"

"If she wants a normal dating relationship, she should have said so."

"Did you ask her to go to Roberto's?"

"No," I mumbled.

"A purely sexual relationship was good enough for you, wasn't it?"

"Yeah," I sighed.

"And it was good for Mikayla. She didn't expect anything more. You just threw that all away because she's going out one time? When did you get so important that everything has to be your way?"

"I don't know," I muttered. "I'm so stupid."

It was so crystal clear now that Maddux explained it. Why couldn't I see it before? Mikayla knew I wasn't exclusive with her, so why should I expect her to be exclusive with me?

"I need to call Mikayla and see if we're still friends," Maddux huffed. She turned toward the door.

"Let me call first," I called out. Maddux looked uncertain. "I'll make it right."

"You better." She returned to her room.

I talked to Mikayla and explained my stupidity. After ten minutes of groveling, I think the relationship was patched up.

"This is all a relief," Mikayla said. "I talked to Maddux first and she's said you'd completely understand, but then you went off all weird."

"I'm sorry. It was just..." If I was a girl I could blame it on PMS hormones. " ... male stupidity."

I popped into my sister's room afterward.

"Thanks, Maddux," I said.

"You're welcome," she said with a delighted smile.


I continued to be with Mikayla in the afternoon, but Tyler resurfaced and he started to cut into our time. Tyler and Mikayla weren't having sex, but time she spent with him was time she didn't spend with me. I knew Jenny had slept with several guys by now and Kelly slept almost daily with Caleb, but I didn't like to actively think about any of the girls having sex with other guys. I preferred to live in a fantasy world where I thought the three girls only had sex with me.


I was home from school first. Maddux and John Miles arrived about five minutes later.

"What are you doing home?" she asked obviously surprised to see me. John stood rigidly by her side.

"Mikayla's sick today."

"Oh! That's why I didn't see her at school today. That's too bad."

"Don't let me stop you guys."

"We're not doing anything," John said.

I smiled inside. Did he think I was a moron?

"Greg knows," Maddux said. That didn't make John appear any more relaxed. "He's cool."

I didn't know if I was cool. Maddux and I were twins, but that didn't mean I didn't have "big brother" protection instincts that wanted to keep guys away from her. She had helped me so much with my relationship though that it was impossible to consider interfering with hers. It was none of my business anyway.

"I guess you'll need to call another of your girlfriends if you want to make sure you have the house to yourself," I joked.

"I'll give Bethany a call," Maddux said. She pulled out her cell phone.

"Bethany?" I said shocked.

"You don't like her?"

"You're just going to ask her if she'd like to have sex with me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.