Maddux - Cover

Maddux

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My sister Maddux helped me get the girl that I had a secret crush on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

Sheet, blankets, and pillows were on the floor of Kelly's bedroom. I was on the floor in Kelly's bedroom also. Technically I had a buffer between the floor and me. I was on top of a pretty 16-year girl, but it wasn't Kelly.

"Oooh," Jenny moaned in response to my deep thrust.

Kelly was on her back right next to Jenny. I was going back and forth between the girls. At this moment, my dick was inside Jenny.

I pulled back and rammed in hard.

"I'm cumming!" cried out Jenny. She arched up to take my dick in as completely as possible.

Suddenly she became still except for her hard breathing as her body returned to the floor. I slowed my thrusts then pulled out. I moved back on top of Kelly and reentered her pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Kelly said as I gradually sped up. "It feels so good."

With Jenny sated, I didn't have to be concerned with equal time. I thrust faster and faster with a growing urgent need to cum.

"Yes! Yes!" Kelly cried out desperately.

She came seconds before I did. As I shot into her, it was accompanied by a gasp of satisfaction. It always felt so good to cum in either Jenny or Kelly.

The girls took turns recharging my battery. When I was hard again, we did it doggy-style. To be fair, I made sure I finished off in Jenny.

Jenny said, "I so needed to feel you cum in me."


I returned home with a happy gait in my walk. A very happy gait. It's not something I can describe, but I could feel it as I walked.

I opened the front door and entered. I headed straight for the kitchen. Sex can be quite the workout. I was starved. Of course, I was a growing 15-year old guy, so that might have something to do with my hunger, but I was inclined to think it had something to do with sex.

I glanced into the den and stopped. My twin sister Maddux was on the couch and she was cuddled up with a guy! When he spotted me, he straightened up and pulled away from Maddux. The guy was John Miles. He was in my American history class. Maddux looked at me then curled back up with him.

"It's just my brother," she said.

"Hi," John nervously said.

"Relax," encouraged Maddux to her friend.

"Hi," I replied.

I raided the kitchen. It was only a couple of hours until dinner but I couldn't last that long. I normally would have ate at the table or in the den with the TV on, but I gave Maddux her privacy. I ate in my bedroom. I knew she would do the same for me. She had done so much for me by setting me up with both Jenny and Kelly.

Maddux was with a guy. It was strange to think of it. Well, not that strange. I mean she was fifteen just like me and I already had sex with a couple of different girls. Yeah, it was with Maddux's help that I was with the girls, but that didn't take anything away from the end result. It's just that I never saw Maddux with any guy before. She went out a couple of times with guys after school, but there was nothing serious. To see Maddux all lovey-dovey with a guy was strong evidence that she liked this guy a whole lot. She never had a guy over before or if she did I never knew about it.

John came over to the house to see Maddux several times over the next week. They always stayed in the den and John always walked a wide circle around me when we crossed paths.


"So how's your love life?" Maddux asked. We were both in the kitchen after school trying to find something to devour. I swear Maddux could eat as much as me, but she didn't put on weight.

"Wonderful," I said. "How's yours?"

"I don't have one."

"What about John?"

"I'm having a good time with him, but you know what I meant. How's your sex life?"

"Awesome."

"You tired of your girls? Are you ready to expand your harem?"

"Harem?" I purposely protested her joke. "It's only two."

"So are they keeping you happy?"

"Sure. Kelly's over all the time and even Jenny's been over more lately."

"Kelly won't be over today. She's going out with Caleb Carter."

"What?" When a guy expected sex, a break in the daily routine was never a good thing.

"Caleb broke up with Lisa. I thought they were going to be together forever."

Caleb and Lisa were practically conjoined. No one would have expected their break up.

Maddux continued," I guess Kelly and Caleb got to talking and he asked her out."

I sighed loudly.

"What?" she asked.

"Kelly should have said 'no'," I complained.

"This is Caleb Carter. Would you have said 'no' if Brandy Revelle asked you out?"

Maddux had me there. Brandy was so fucking hot! What any guy at school would give to go out with her! She filled my wet dreams before I began having sex with Jenny and Kelly.

"It's not like you and Kelly are an item," Maddux said.

"Yes, we are. It's different than Jenny."

"Kelly approves of you having sex with Jenny. You sometimes have a threesome. How can you say that Kelly shouldn't go out with someone else?"

"I can't," I admitted quietly.

"I talked to Kelly during lunch. She was concerned that this might be hard on you, but I explained what I just explained to you and that you are mature and know how to handle it."

I sighed depressively. "I don't have a chance against Caleb."

"You don't know if she is going to sleep with him."

"I'd fuck Brandy Revelle in an instant."

"Girls are different."

"Would you fuck Caleb?" I asked.

Maddux didn't answer right away.

"See?" I said.

"That's not the point..."

I interrupted. "The point is I lost Kelly and Jenny only comes over now and then."

"Come on, Greg. You are not that stupid," she insisted.

"What do you mean?"

"You and Jenny agreed to see other people, but you still get together for sex now and then, so why do you think Kelly is going to give up sex with you? She raves about you. It's embarrassing to hear her talk because you're my brother. No offense, but all Kelly talks about lately is doing it with you and I'm sick of it."

I chuckled. I felt proud too.

Maddux continued, "I told Kelly you would understand her desire to go out with Caleb because you're a great guy and it would be okay for her to date any guy she wants since it is okay for you to see other girls. Don't prove me wrong."

Sometimes I hated that Maddux was so right about everything. We were twins but she got all the smarts. It was so unfair.

"Call Kelly now. Caleb doesn't pick her up for another hour to take her to a movie and then dinner," Maddux said. "Let her know everything is okay."

"How do you know where they are going?"

"We're girlfriends," she said with a tone that sounded like she couldn't believe how stupid I could be.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.