Maddux - Cover

Maddux

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My sister Maddux helped me get the girl that I had a secret crush on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

"What's wrong?" my sister Maddux asked. She was on her stomach on her bed when I entered her room.

"I don't know." I replied with a deep breath. I sat heavily on the mattress. Maddux pushed her homework aside and sat up in a cross-legged position.

"Did Jenny just go home?"

"Yeah," I sullenly replied.

"Tell me what's going on." She looked attentive and I knew she was attentive. It was one of my sister's best character traits. "Shouldn't you be happy?"

Maddux knew me well. Fifteen minutes ago I just completed good sex with Jenny again, so it wasn't too hard to figure that I should be happier than I currently felt.

"These two weeks with Jenny have been great," I attempted to explain, "but she says there is something missing and you know, I sort of feel the same way. Sort of. I don't know what it is."

"Girls need more than sex. We need dating and romance and stuff like that."

"Isn't all that stuff just so you eventually have sex anyway?"

"Well, I think a girl still needs that stuff even after she starts sleeping with a guy."

As far as I knew Maddux was still a virgin, but she was still my best direct source for all things female.

"Jenny doesn't seem to really want that stuff," I said. "I bought her flowers once, but she forgot to take them home."

"She liked them," Maddux said. "She told me. She really did appreciate them."

"Okay." That was good to know. "But she doesn't seem to want to watch TV together or go out or anything. I've asked her. All she wants to do is have sex..." I felt embarrassed saying that in front of Maddux but not enough to prevent me from saying it. " ... and well, I don't mind."

"You're her first, Greg. She says you're really good." Maddux suddenly looked bashful which always was odd for her. "You know ... at it."

"How much has Jenny told you about ... uh ... me?"

Maddux looked down and didn't answer. You know, maybe I didn't want to know how much Jenny said to Maddux about sex with me.

"So why do I feel the same way?" I asked and let her off the hook on the previous question. "You know, like I need more too. I always thought being with a girl is all a guy wanted."

"Jenny's your first too. As good as you are together you both want to see how good it is with someone else. You're a guy. You want to know what it is like to be with a different girl. Girls are sort of the same way."

"Did she tell you that is what she wants?"

Maddux looked awkward. "Wouldn't it be easier to talk to Jenny about this?"

If I thought it was easier I wouldn't have come to Maddux, but I understood her point. This was a conversation rightly between Jenny and me.

"I guess," I reluctantly agreed.


Jenny came over to my house after school a couple of days later. I hadn't talked to her since the last time we had sex. I saw her at school, but she hung out with her crowd and I hung out with mine.

"I'm glad you're such a thoughtful guy," Jenny said as she pulled off her shirt.

"Yeah?" I said trying to feel out why she considered me thoughtful. I opened my jeans and pushed them down.

"Yeah, Maddux told me how much you really like me, but that you understand that maybe we aren't really boyfriend and girlfriend." She undid her bra and her lovely tits were exposed to my adoring eyes.

"Yeah," I agreed and pretended to understand. I stepped out of my jeans and pushed down my briefs. My hard dick popped out into the air. Jenny's eyes immediately went to it. An admiring smile was instantly on her face.

"It's cool that you agree that we can see other people, yet we can still get together like this to enjoy it." She giggled. Her skirt fell to the floor and she started on her thong.

I understood what Jenny meant and I sure loved my sister. Maddux not only originally set me up with Jenny, but she had smoothed over my relationship issues with Jenny.

"Sure," I replied happily as I pulled off my shirt and completed my transformation into total nakedness. I slid onto the bed. My dick stood upright and pointed at the ceiling. "We just want to see other people and even if we have sex with someone else that doesn't mean we have to stop making each other feel good."

"You're so good," Jenny said as she slipped off her panties. She climbed onto the bed and gave my dick head a soft, lingering kiss. My dick twitched in pleasure. "I guess that was why I was attracted to you because I knew you were a good guy. It's not like we can't decide to be exclusive later. If we want."

"Right," I confirmed. "If we want." I gently rubbed her cheek with my hand.

Jenny moved over me. She positioned her pussy over my dick then slowly sunk down.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "I definitely won't be giving this up."

If this moment was Jenny and I "breaking up" then my last couple of days of dread were absolutely pointless. We would continue to be friends and sometimes have sex. I pulled her down so I could suck on her tits while she methodically rocked back and forth on my dick. Jenny's tits became more and more sensual the more and more aroused she became.

We gasped and groaned and moaned for several minutes until Jenny spoke out, "Ohhhhh, fuck!"

She began to grind down on my dick forcefully. I was feeling it. I was getting close to cumming. I started to thrust up to meet her downward motion.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out. She suddenly stopped while fully impaled. She moaned deeply and trembled hard.

"Uhhh!" I gasped out and unloaded inside Jenny's sweet pussy.

We kissed for a few seconds when she abruptly said, "See you!"

She got off and began to dress. It felt weird that she was heading off right away, but I have to admit it was kind of nice too. I think this "no strings attached" relationship would work out just fine.


When I saw Maddux later that day, she said, "So how was the break-up?"

"Perfect!" I replied happily. "Thanks, Maddux,"

"You're welcome," she said with a delighted smile.


"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just eating some grapes," Maddux answered. She held up the cluster as she sat at the kitchen table.

Well, I could see that but I could never sit and eat and do nothing else. When I ate, I was watching TV or doing my homework or something. "You thinking about something?"

"Not really. I'm just hungry."

"I see." I sat down across from her.

"You want some?" she held up the cluster.

"Sure," I reached out but she snatched them back.

"Get your own." She pointed at the fridge.

"So you talk to Jenny lately?"

"I knew this was about something," she replied with a little laugh.

"So have you?" I asked. It was hard to come straight out and say what was on my mind especially when it came to relationships. As far as I could tell, it wasn't like girls were Miss Direct when it came to their own relationships. Wasn't that why girls spent all that time together talking about boys?

"No," she said. She held up the cluster and pulled a grape off with her lips.

"Oh," I said in a mild funk.

"Problems?"

"I don't know," I said with an exaggerated exhale. "I mean our first week since we broke up was great. Jenny came over two times for..." I faltered.

"Sex?" Maddux filled in.

I could speak openly to Maddux about sex, but it was never easy. She was my sister I was talking to after all. " ... and it was great like normal, but Jenny canceled our..." I absently waved my hand.

"Sex?" Maddux filled in again.

" ... yeah, and that was three days ago and I haven't heard from her since to ... um ... reschedule." I didn't like how formal the word sounded, but I couldn't spontaneously come up with a better word.

"You know you're not going steady with Jenny, right?" Maddux said as if I was a dummy. When it came to girls there was a good chance I was. "You broke up. It's just sex between you two now."

"Yeah, I know." I was there when Jenny and I broke up. Of course, Maddux did help smooth the way for an amicable split. "I thought everything would stay the same and we'd do it every few days."

"But if she is seeing other guys, she'll be thinking about them," further clarified Maddux. "She's already doing it with the guy she's now seeing."

"Already?" I said shocked and dismayed then regretted my response. Damn! My brain could be so dense and simplistic sometimes. Jenny and I did it as soon as we found out we liked each other, so it shouldn't be a surprise Jenny was doing it with her boyfriend. "I know Jenny is seeing other guys and she might have ... uh ... sex with them, it's..." I didn't finish because I didn't know what I was going to say. It started off good, but then I realized I didn't have a point.

"It's not like there aren't other girls who wouldn't want to be with you."

"Yeah" I said sarcastically. "Like who? I wish they'd show up."

Maddux looked at clock. She said anxiously, "Oh, I got to go. I told Mikayla I'd be over at her house in two minutes." Maddux wasn't going to make it. Mikayla was a fifteen minutes walk from our house. My sister grabbed her stuff and frantically was out the door. "I'm so late!"

I headed to the fridge to see what I could find. Only a few minutes after Maddux left, the doorbell rang. Yes! Jenny! She was here!

I opened the door. It was Kelly, a friend of Maddux and Jenny and Mikayla. I did my best to hide my disappointment. Kelly was a cute girl with light-brown hair and all that, but she wasn't Jenny, so I still wasn't getting any fun.

"You just missed Maddux," I said. "She's on her way to Mikayla's." I pointed down the street.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.