Maddux - Cover

Maddux

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My sister Maddux helped me get the girl that I had a secret crush on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

"How did you know it was my birthday?" I said when I spotted my sister carrying wrapping paper. I was reclined in the easy chair when she walked by headed toward the kitchen table.

Maddux didn't say anything. It was an old joke between my 15-year old twin sister and me. We said it to each other all the time.

"So who's it for?" I asked. I forced the foot cushion down, stood up, and followed Maddux into the kitchen.

"Jenny."

There was a department store gift box on the table. Maddux put the wrapping paper down next to it. She walked over to a kitchen drawer to retrieve transparent tape and scissors.

"Jenny?" I confirmed. I pointed toward the east wall which was the direction of the only Jenny I knew. She lived a few houses down.

"Yeah, sweet 16."

"16."

Maddux looked at me funny.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing."

She turned and rolled out the paper. She placed the box in the center of it.

"So Jenny's gonna be 16," I said. "I thought she was younger than us."

"Nope." She cut the paper to size.

"So what did you get her?"

Maddux looked at me with a funny expression again.

"Why do you care?" she asked.

"I was just wondering."

"Just wondering?"

"Yeah, I was like wondering what a girl gets on her 16th birthday."

"Since when?"

"Well, you're gonna turn 16 sometime."

"I turn 16 when you turn 16, Greg. I'm not going to get my own special party."

Yes, my name was Greg and my sister's name was Maddux. Yes, our Dad was a baseball fanatic. He was a baseball freak more like it. Yes, Maddux and I sometimes wished Mom had a stronger influence on naming us. It was especially so when we were introduced to strangers. There were only so many times your parents can say something like, "Greg! Maddux! Come meet Mr. and Mrs. Smith." until you were completely sick of explaining your names.

"I know turning 16 is a special day for a girl, so I might want to get you something," I explained.

Maddux turned back to the gift.

"So could I see it?" I asked. Once it was wrapped the opportunity would be gone.

She faced me once more but this time with a very different funny expression.

"You like her," she stated.

"What!" I exclaimed.

"You like Jenny."

"Uh..." Did the heat kick on?

My sister's face broke out in a giant smile.

"Do you?" she asked.

"Well..."

"It's okay."

"Sort of."

"Come on."

"Yeah, okay."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I do."

"You like Jenny?"

"I do, okay?" I snapped.

"Cool!"

I tried to figure out how Maddux figured it out, but my focus was made difficult because of her dopey smile. I guess it didn't really matter how she figured it out.

"Don't tell her, okay?"

"Why not?"

"Just don't."

"How will she know you like her?"

"I don't want her to know."

"Why not?"

"Just don't, okay?"

"I just think that if there was a guy who liked me, I'd want to know."

"Don't say a thing to her."

"My mouth is closed."

"Good. It better be."

"It will. Do you still want to see Jenny's gift?"

"Yeah, I want to know what kind of thing to get you."

Maddux laughed. Why did she do that?

She opened the box and pulled out the item. "What do you think?"

My mouth dropped open. Maddux's sounds went beyond laugh and into a chortle or a guffaw or something like that.

Stretched out by her thumbs was a lavender thong. It was definitely something I would not get Maddux. However, I instantly knew Jenny with her light complexion would look fantastic wearing the item. My dick became hard imagining her in it.

"I'll tell her you like it and approve," she said merrily.

"Don't you dare!"

"It's a joke. You must be really crazy for her. You're so serious."

"I just kind of like her."

"Uh-huh. Kind of. Yeah, sure."

Why wouldn't Maddux just shut up? I didn't need this.

She said, "There's a matching bra." She pulled it out of the box.

The bra looked sexy but it didn't shake me like the thong did.

"Lovely," I mumbled.

"Jenny or the lingerie?"

A smirk was my reply.

"Both," she said.

As Maddux wrapped the gift, I asked questions to make it seem like I was simply curious and that I was interested in more than Jenny.

"How many girls are going to be there?"

"I don't know."

"Any guys?"

"No." The tone of her voice implied it was a stupid question.

"Any girls I know?"

"You probably know them all. They're all from school except for her cousins."

"Like who would I know?"

"Kelly..." She lived across the street and a few houses the other way from Jenny. " ... and Bethany and Mikayla and Lauren. I don't know who all was invited."

"And you all give lingerie?"

"No, but a lot of us do. I know Jenny would like something sexy. A girl's got to feel good about herself."

"I see."

"Plus you guys like it."

I blushed then smiled as I imagined Jenny again.

The party wasn't for two days. Every time I saw the present on Maddux's dresser, I thought of Jenny wearing the thong and bra.


"How was the party?" I asked when Maddux returned from Jenny's home.

"It was fun!"

"What did you do?"

"My! Aren't you inquisitive? We did girl stuff. We talked about make-up and clothes and boys!" She emphasized 'boys'.

"What did Jenny get?"

"Don't worry. She liked our thong and bra."

"I wasn't worried!"

"She told me to tell you 'thanks'."

"Thanks? What for?"

"The gift. What else? I didn't say a thing to Jenny. I wrote on the card instead." Maddux smiled in response to my widening eyes. "I wrote that you picked out the gift."

"You what?" I yelled.

"When she asked about it, I knew it was okay to talk. She brought it up first and it would be wrong not to say anything. I just said I wanted to get her something sexy and who knows what looks sexy on a girl better than a guy does?"

"Maddux..." I stammered.

"You're welcome." She said and cheerfully headed to her room to change.

I was frozen in place.


"Hi, Greg," Jenny said with a friendly smile when I answered the door.

"Hi, Jenny. Maddux isn't here."

"I came to talk to you."

"Me?"

"Yeah. Can I come in?"

"Oh, sure." I stepped aside.

I glanced at Jenny's butt covered by light pink shorts as she walked by. It was so perfect!

As I closed the door, she faced me. "Can we talk somewhere private?"

I glanced at her navy blue t-shirt and made sure to quickly lift my eyes up to her face. She had decent tits and well, I liked her, so it was hard not to look.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.