A Planet Is Torn - Cover

A Planet Is Torn

Copyright© 2009 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Continuation of 'A Planet Is Born' but with the pace and action turned up. Read the other one first.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The transfer of Thomas, Simon and Gergory went smoothly, even though Thomas was as nervous as a kitten. The presence of Ben's two sons did seem to reassure him somewhat and the fact that they were perfectly calm about being transported forced Thomas to try to hide his own fears.

Ben stayed with them on the WS Scout for a few hours, making sure they got settled into the quarters set aside for them. He took the opportunity of reviewing Captain Marlon's plans for the next few days.

"I thought it would be best to let your man loose on the four engineers first," said Marlon. "If he can get them excited then there will be five highly enthusiastic salesmen to work on my officers when they present the designs to them."

"That sounds like a good idea," Ben agreed. He took the Captain by the elbow and steered him off to one side "Will there be enough resources on the harvest ship to help replicate all that we need?"

Ben's move was purely so that he could have contact with Marlon in order to test out the theory he had put to Sarah. He was pleased to find that he could indeed read everything that was going through Marlon's mind. It was a relief that all of the Captain's thoughts were genuinely about the exciting prospect that Ben's offer represented. Ben couldn't detect any subterfuge or plans to harm Thomas and his two sons.

"Look at them! Engineers seem to have a language all of their own. If you didn't know any different you'd say that they'd known each other for years. Your man is fitting right in, in fact, he looks as if he's made himself a hit already," said Marlon.

Sure enough, the engineers were all leaning over Marlon's large conference table with Thomas' designs spread out in front of them. The Wodenite men were waving their arms around excitedly and pointing at various bits of detail and Thomas was like a dog with two tails.

"I think it's safe to say that Thomas isn't having any trouble getting his ideas across and by the looks of things your people are already excited by the designs," agreed Ben.

Just then one of the engineers broke away from the table and approached them. His face was lit up and when he spoke, his words rattled out at a hundred miles an hour.

"Calm down and speak a little slower, Cartwright," ordered Marlon with a smile. It was hard not to be affected by the man's excitement.

"Sorry, Captain. It's just ... Sir, we have to have these things. The ship would be almost twice as fast with Thomas' engine designs. The shields are ... Oh and the way he's designed the ... I'm sorry Sir, I know I'm not making any sense here, but we've just got to have what they're offering. It would be criminal not to."

The engineer didn't even wait for a response, but instead turned and rushed back to the table to re-join the frenzied discussion with Thomas and his colleagues.

Marlon coughed nervously to clear his throat.

"Um, Ben. There's something I have to raise with you. It might be a problem, but it's my duty to find out what happened to the pilot of the harvest ship. According to my scanners there's no sign of him being alive down on your planet yet we know he landed there in his escape shuttle."

Ben could 'read' that the Captain was anxious about his reply. His thoughts suggested that if Ben and his people had killed the pilot then he would need to forsake Ben's offer and instead try to arrest and execute the killers.

"I'm afraid that your scanners are correct, Captain. Pilot Kadesh is dead, he was shot by one of your men, as was my sister at the same time," he answered.

Marlon's face showed his disappointment.

"My men? How is that possible? I've had no reports of an incident where there were fatalities."

Ben 'read' that Marlon didn't believe what he had said and instead felt that Ben was trying to cover up the fact that his people had killed the pilot. He decided to prove his point.

"I can assure you that that's what happened Captain. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I can identify the men concerned. I don't think it was a calculated act, but it was definitely your men that fired the shots," said Ben.

Marlon could see that Ben was adamant in his claims and he started to believe him. Would he really go so far as to claim he could identify the troopers involved if he wasn't telling the truth? The Captain remembered that two of the troopers who had gone down to the planet's surface had been locked up, supposedly for insubordination. He wondered if there was something more behind that than had so far been reported.

"AI, put up the images of the two men currently locked up in the brig for insubordination," ordered Marlon.

The faces of the two troopers flashed up on a nearby screen.

"That's the men," confirmed Ben, "how did you know?"

"They were tele-ported back onboard before the main force and I wondered if there was perhaps more to their story than I've been told," replied Marlon.

Ben could read his thoughts and sensed the Captain's relief that he wouldn't have to pull out of the plan that he'd agreed with Ben. He would get to the bottom of what had happened later, but if Ben's people hadn't killed the pilot, there was nothing to stop Marlon working with them.

"What about the pilot of the other ship?" Marlon asked now.

"You mean my father?" asked Ben.

Marlon studied him curiously for a few moments and then nodded.

"He is taking some time to come to terms with the fact that everybody on the planet is descended from him. He's also having some trouble with how different from Wodenites we are, it requires some adjustment on his part," laughed Ben.


Elizabeth felt a mixture of emotions as she paced up and down in the bedroom she had only ever shared with Thomas. There was excitement, arousal, nervousness and a touch of fear. Would Ben come back to take her? Was she pretty enough and desirable to him? What would it be like to give herself to a man who wasn't her mate?

It had been hours since Ben had tele-ported Thomas up to the Woden ship and she was beginning to doubt that he was coming back. After another hour of working herself up, she decided that nothing was going to happen and she stripped and turned in for the night.

Ben stepped from the Woden ship into the bedroom to find her drifting off to sleep. He stood motionless for a few minutes while his eyes adjusted to the lack of light in the cave, but then moved quietly towards the bed. He took his time dropping to his knees and ever so gently he lifted the sheet that was covering Elizabeth to reveal her legs.

Ben's breath caught in his throat as he realised that Elizabeth was naked under the sheet. He folded it back and carefully worked his hand between her knees until he was able to prise her left leg outwards so that it bent at the knee and gave him room to look at her lightly furred pussy.

The smell that reached his nose told him that Elizabeth was already aroused and he guessed that she had been lying waiting for him to return. Bending forward, he placed soft kisses on the silky skin of her inner thigh, working his way slowly upwards. Elizabeth moved a little and a low moan escaped her lips, but she didn't wake up.

Ben hooked his hand under her right leg and eased it to the side as well, leaving her fully open for his mouth and tongue to explore. He was determined to make this as good as he possibly could for her. If he and Sarah were right, Elizabeth had endured over thirty years of less than satisfying sex from Thomas. Tonight he wanted to make sure she experienced something else.

Elizabeth woke slowly to the feel of something teasing her lower lips apart and then rasping over her sensitive clit.

"Uuunnngggghh," she moaned, unsure if she was still dreaming or whether this was actually happening.

Ben sensed she was awake and he could read the thoughts going through her mind. He used his tongue to gather up more of the tangy juices she was secreting, before returning his attention to her hard nub. When he felt her legs tense up and try to come together, he exerted a little more force to keep them apart while he continued to lave her sex and nip her clit between his teeth.

Elizabeth knew she was definitely awake now. She knew that Ben had complete control of her legs and that he was doing something Thomas had always refused to do — he was eating her pussy.

"Oh fuck, he's eating me! Ben is eating me, fuck it feels good. I knew he would be good, I knew it! Yesssss Ben, eat me, eat me!"

Ben felt her trying to raise her hips to increase the contact with his tongue. He began to alternate between swabbing her nub and letting his tongue thicken as he forced it into her opening as far as he could. He could 'read' exactly where it felt best and that helped him focus on those areas so that Elizabeth was climbing towards her orgasm faster than a speeding bullet.

"Aaaaahhhh, what are you doing to me? What are you doing? Thomas has never ... Aaaahhhhh!" groaned Elizabeth.

Ben smiled to himself at her reaction. He focused on her clit and released one leg so he could slide two fingers inside her. He curled his fingers upwards and began tapping on the spot inside her pussy immediately behind the pubic bone. Elizabeth's thoughts told him he had hit paydirt. The fact that she began bucking uncontrollably under him would have told him the same thing even if he hadn't been able to read her mind.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. What is that? Fuck, yes, yes, yes, aaahhhhhhh!"

Ben increased the force with which his tongue was swiping repeatedly over her exposed clit and at the same time changed to rubbing the rough flesh of her G-spot instead of tapping it. That was enough to send Elizabeth crashing into her climax and she screamed out as she came.

"Yeeessss, yeesssss, Ben, Ben, fuuuuucccckkk, yyeeesssss, fuuucccckkkk, aaahhhhhhh, I'm cuummmiiinnngggg, cuuuuummmmiiiinnngggg!"

Elizabeth's back arched off of the bed as she spasmed and bucked, almost throwing Ben onto the floor. The shock waves seemed to ripple over her for several minutes before she slumped back down and groaned loudly.

After panting heavily for a minute, she caught her breath and managed to speak.

"That was incredible, I don't know what you were doing to me, but everywhere you touched seemed to feel wonderful. I've never felt anything like it — it was almost as if you were able to read me like a book and find every spot that made me feel better and better."

"You're very responsive," Ben replied, as he crawled up the bed to lie beside her.

When Elizabeth turned her head to kiss him, she tasted herself on his lips and decided she liked it. Her sex life with Thomas had ingrained in her the need to suck him off first so that there was a chance that she could reach orgasm before he came inside her. Now she began to drop her head to automatically do the same for Ben.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I thought you'd want me to take the edge off for you?" she answered.

"Wouldn't you rather we shared first?" he asked.

Elizabeth stopped lowering her head, surprised that Ben was suggesting they could progress immediately to what she really wanted.

"Are you sure? I really want our first time to be something to remember," she said.

Ben laughed softly.

"I'll try my best, now lay back and let me do the work."

Elizabeth lay back but let her hand wander down over Ben's muscled stomach and abdomen until she encountered his hard cock. She circled it with her fingers and gulped as she felt how hard and hot it felt.

"He's much bigger than Thomas! Fuck this is going to hurt!" she thought to herself.

Ben managed to stop himself from laughing as he 'heard' this thought. Elizabeth's mind told him that, rather than being worried that it might hurt, she was looking forward to being stretched. She was eager even, and that showed as she pulled on his cock in an effort to get him between her legs as quickly as possible.

"Elizabeth, relax and let me take the lead," he ordered and felt her shiver in response to the tone in his voice.

Ben realised that the idea of being controlled excited her and he stored that away for use later. He rolled between her open thighs and she gasped as the head of his hard cock nudged at her opening. Mindful of making sure she enjoyed this fully, he took himself in hand and slid his cock between her oily lips to help gather some lubrication.

It took a little effort for the bulbous head of his cock to pop through the elastic ring of her pussy opening and she moaned under him when she felt it. Ben took his time, easing backwards to gather more moisture before pressing forward again to gain an inch or so at a time.

"So big, so big, you're a monster, uuuuggghhhhhh," chanted Elizabeth.

It seemed to take an eternity, but eventually he was fully seated and he let his head drop to kiss and nibble Elizabeth's lips.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly.

"Mmmmmhhmmmm, much better than okay. I've never felt so full in my life and it feels fantastic. What are you waiting for?" she asked in reply.

"I'm in charge here; you'll just have to accept that we're going at my pace. Get used to the idea, I promise you're going to like it."

Taking most of his weight on his knees and elbows, Ben began a slow in and out rhythm. Right from the start Elizabeth was grunting and moaning at the sensations and his link to her mind helped ensure he angled his strokes to stimulate the most sensitive spots inside her.

"Uhuh, uhuh, yes, yeesss, like that, just like that, yeessss!" Elizabeth chanted.

Ben kept his pace slow for almost ten minutes and he could feel Elizabeth beginning the climb to another climax. That was the signal for him to increase the speed and force of his thrusts and she responded to that immediately.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yeesss, harder, harder, faster, Ben harder, deeper! Aaaahhh, uhuh, yeesssssss, faster!"

Ben leant to one side so that he could use his right hand. He pushed Elizabeth's arms above her head one at a time and then captured both of her wrists and held them fast. Now he let himself drop so that his full weight was crushing her to the bed and he increased his speed and force yet again — drilling into her as hard as he could.

"Mine, you're completely mine. There's no way for you to escape now, I've got complete control of you. How does that feel, Elizabeth?" he whispered in her ear.

Ben read the reactions inside her head before he felt her physically responding. This was just as she had imagined it and the feeling of helplessness was multiplying her arousal beyond belief. Ben's weight, the fact that she couldn't free her hands and the force of his huge cock stabbing at her repeatedly were a combination she couldn't resist.

"Yeeessss, I'm yours, I'm yours, take me, make me yours. Fuck yes, yeessssss, yeeesssss! Fill me with your big cock, make me take it, make me, fill me up, stretch me, aaaaahhhhhhiiieeee"

Once again Elizabeth tried to arch her back as she came, but this time Ben's weight held her down and his cock was rubbing repeatedly over her G-spot as he continued to piston into her.

"Whaaaatttt are you doing to mmmmeeeeeee?" she wailed as her climax seemed to go on and on. She had never experienced anything like this and Ben's thrusts just seemed to take the peak of pleasure higher and higher.

"Aaaaaiiieeeee, Ben, Ben, aaaaahhhhhh!"

After a full minute of frenzied bucking and listening to Elizabeth squeal, Ben slowed his efforts and let her come down gently. Eventually he stopped altogether and lifted some of his weight off of her so that she could breathe deeply.

"You do realise that I'm now ruined," she panted. "Nothing will ever get close to that, you were absolutely fantastic. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure, believe me," he chuckled.

His words made Elizabeth realise that it hadn't literally been 'his pleasure' because she could still feel how hard he was inside her.

"You still haven't cum?" she asked in amazement.

"Not yet, but I'm planning on it. Maybe after another round?" he suggested.

"Again? You mean, do that again? Now?" Elizabeth asked with disbelief. "Are you serious? I think I'd die if I felt that again so soon."

"You just need a little practice," Ben encouraged her.

"Let me taste you instead. I need a little time to recover," offered Elizabeth.

Ben accepted her offer by pulling out of her and rolling onto his back. Elizabeth groaned as she tried to sit up and felt how stretched and painful her muscles were.

"Shit, I'm sore!" she moaned.

Ben could read her thoughts and saw that she was ecstatically happy with the pain and the afterglow of her massive orgasms. He felt her hair drape over his thighs just before her mouth closed over the sensitive tip of his cock.

Elizabeth savoured the taste of herself on him once again and she stretched her mouth wide to take him inside, letting her tongue wash over his tip.

Ben closed his eyes and decided to have a little fun. That was twice now that Elizabeth had tasted her own pussy's juices and he had read her enjoyment, that had given him an idea. In an instant he had transported them both onto his own bed in the great house at Aetherkraal and he held a finger up to his lips to silence a stunned Sarah. She quickly realised what her twin had done and an evil grin appeared on her face.

"Ugh, that's good Elizabeth, you certainly know what you're doing," Ben encouraged her.

He reached down and stroked her back then tugged on her upper leg to indicate that he wanted her to allow him access to her pussy. Elizabeth responded by getting onto her knees while she continued to suck his cock and she felt Ben's fingers rubbing the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh baby, that feels incredible, suck me," Ben encouraged her to focus on him.

He pointed to Elizabeth's exposed sex and indicated to Sarah that it was time she joined in. Elizabeth jumped when she felt a tongue spearing between her pussy lips and she pulled off of Ben so she could look over her shoulder.

"What ... Sarah? How..."

There was a moment of panic in her eyes at being caught with Ben's cock in her mouth, but then she realised how stupid that was as Sarah was licking her pussy. She had never been with another partner before, never mind two and a woman into the bargain. Elizabeth decided she had to go with the flow and in any event, Sarah's tongue was starting to feel very nice licking her clit. She dropped her head and took Ben into her mouth once more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.