A Planet Is Torn - Cover

A Planet Is Torn

Copyright© 2009 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Continuation of 'A Planet Is Born' but with the pace and action turned up. Read the other one first.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The planet had been 'born' when a Woden space craft had seeded it and in doing so had inadvertently created four sets of twins from the DNA of the ship's pilot. He had cut himself on a seeding pod and that had set in train a series of events that led to three separate communities springing up.

The next ten, twenty, thirty years saw many changes for each of the fledgling communities on the great planet.

Ben and Sarah prospered at Aetherkraal. They had many advantages that helped ensure their 'tribe' grew and flourished. Ben had cottoned on to the idea of using drones very early on and that had led to a massive leap forward in terms of what could be achieved.

Building work, manufacturing, much of the farming and even security was left to the various types of drone they were able to manufacture.

Sarah developed her nurturing nature and turned out to be highly fertile — delivering ten further sets of twins in the thirty years since they had relocated to their new home.

Births amongst the water twins' children over the years also added to the numbers of the 'Benites' until they reached around one hundred and fifty in the tribe.

As well as having the advantage of the metal nuggets to help locate and exploit the planet's natural resources, the Benites were also blessed with Ben's leadership ability to think and plan strategically. His decision-making skills and Sarah's deep, thoughtful approach to life meant that they made the most of the years. Many of their children inherited a mix of these traits and overall the tribe was a happy, intelligent and nurturing place to be.

The lack of carbon fuels and a natural desire to safeguard the planet led to an early decision to focus on solar power for the tribe's energy needs. That helped ensure that the continent they inhabited remained unspoiled by the burgeoning little tribe.

Much had been achieved in thirty years despite the relatively small number of people to share the work. The drones made many things possible and Ben and his people now had access to all of the advanced technology and comforts that were available on Woden.

The Benites were well-adjusted and assured in their everyday life. People helped each other and got on well together.


Elizabeth, Thomas, Adam and Hannah had one main advantage over the other tribes. Starting off with two sets of twins, their numbers swelled much quicker and after thirty years their community was already over three hundred men, women and children.

The Woden DNA meant that there were few health problems and the population grew steadily. Some few were lost to accidents, but the technology they had created and the loss of little Lillian ensured that the use of drones meant that wild animals and other predators were not an issue.

Sadly, the bigger numbers did nothing to offset the fact that they didn't have the necessary outlook on life to make the most of the technology available. Despite Hannah discovering the idea of using drones when she had linked with Sarah, the inability of the members of the original sets of twins to think and plan for the long-term meant that progress had been painfully slow compared to the Benites. Although the technology was available the 'Stellarites' had to be considered somewhat 'backward' in their thinking.

After Hannah being given the honour of naming the planet, the tribe did gradually begin to refer to themselves as Stellarites.

Some advances had been made — mostly down to the natural ability that Thomas seemed to have for technology. But the groups' 'gene-pool' didn't produce the kind of thinkers or decision makers that Ben and Sarah seemed to.

Neither did the Stellarites have the advantage of knowing where to find natural resources. When they had been together, Ben had been the one who had always been able to pinpoint where the necessary materials were to continue to feed their replicators.

With Ben gone, the group had to rely on exploration using drones to find and extract the minerals they sought. As a result the tribe did build up considerable expertise in mining and that stood them in good stead in expanding the available space in the mountainside where the caves were located.

As the tribe's numbers grew, so they hollowed out more and more of the mountain to accommodate everybody in a way that continued to protect them from the harsh winters that prevailed on the continent they were based on. Elizabeth eventually got her way and the caves had been modernised so that they had heating, replicators for making meals (and disposing of rubbish) and soft furnishings to make them more comfortable.

Adam's anger eventually cooled and he returned to being an excellent provider for those around him. Farming was well established and highly organised under his oversight and the Stellarites had herds of cattle and other livestock as well as annual harvests of other foodstuffs that they needed to survive.

He never lost his desire to find his lost daughter. He had tasked a drone with searching for David but it wasn't long after Ben and Sarah 'disappeared' before he gathered sufficient materials to allow the replicator to produce a small boat.

Using the hover craft and the boat (they never did find out that Ben had falsely made it look as if the hover craft couldn't cross water) he crossed the great river and searched for David and Lillian.

The search became almost an annual event for Adam. He would take a week each year and cross the river to look for his daughter. The week served to keep Lillian's memory alive and gave Adam hope that one day he would find her and also take his revenge on David.

Hannah had used the silvery-white nugget very sparingly over the years. She had waited a week or so after Ben and Sarah disappeared before she worked up the nerve to use it to try to locate them. That had helped her identify the idea about using drones, but it had also re-ignited something else.

Her zest for life and sexual kinks eventually led to her making a connection to Sarah so they could share the love that both tormented and aroused her. She knew Adam would be incandescent if he knew she was in contact with Sarah, but the forbidden nature of what she was doing was the fuel her sex drive needed. While Adam made his annual 'pilgrimage' to look for Lillian, Hannah began to link with Sarah and before long, with Ben and Sarah.

So far she had resisted the temptation to use her nugget to control others. The sheer responsibility of that scared her, as did the thought that she herself had once been controlled. The urge to do so was growing stronger however. Her nature was such that she was constantly thinking about where her next thrill would come from. She had learned a harsh lesson when she had let her exhibitionism almost lead to David raping her, but the need for that kind of excitement hadn't ever gone away. Now she was wondering if she could use the nugget to do something similar, but this time to be much more in control.

Elizabeth grew more and more dissatisfied over the years. Thomas never improved his attitude to sex and that one episode when she had used Hannah's nugget to link with Ben and Sarah remained her most fulfilling experience.

As a result, Elizabeth remained a negative individual — pessimistic in outlook and a natural cynic. Her attitude to life was sadly passed on to her children — many of whom inherited Thomas' lack of work ethic as well.

Thomas' great interest continued to be tinkering with technology. The advent of the drones meant that he could avoid any hard work and instead indulge himself in his 'hobby'. In thirty years he had managed to use the replicators and the drones to recreate much of what was available on Woden — but only on a very small scale. Where he excelled was in going beyond what Woden's engineers had managed by creating his own innovations.

Already he had invented new technology that managed to harness the power of the wind, rain and even snow to generate energy for the Stellarites.

He had also worked tirelessly on technology that would help them locate the raw materials their community needed to continue their progress.

His efforts resulted in the production of several highly advanced satellites and there had been great excitement on the two occasions the Stellarites had launched these up into the planet's atmosphere.

On both occasions the satellites had worked perfectly for a few hours and they were able to see views of the planet from above. Depressingly, both had shut down very quickly after that and Thomas couldn't work out what was going wrong. Ben had in fact used the powers of the nuggets to completely disable the satellites so that the Stellarites wouldn't be able to see what his community or David's was doing.

After two failures, Thomas turned his attention to other projects that would make life easier on the planet's surface.

All in all the Stellarites were a strange mixture. They were a tribe with all of Woden's technology available to them but with people who couldn't think strategically and many of them were both negative and lazy. Despite that, they had make breakthroughs that even Woden hadn't yet achieved.


David and Beckie had agreed to name the planet Celestia and that their tribe should be named the Celestialites — in memory of those other Celestialites that had existed on Woden centuries before.

The Celestialites were the smallest tribe on the planet. David and Beckie could only begin to have children more than ten years after they had started to establish themselves in the spot God had chosen for them. As a result, the Celestialites only numbered around fifty or so.

God had blessed David's tribe with the idea of using drones however, and that more than compensated for the lack of 'manpower'. God also regularly helped David find new sources of raw materials and that meant the Celestialites' replicators and drones were able to do virtually all that the Benites could.

David and Beckie were extremely happy together. But it had taken several interventions by Ben (in his guise as 'God') to actually start them off.

As Beckie grew she was devoted to David and to the idea that God wanted them to start a whole new tribe to worship him. She was impatient about when the activities required to 'start the tribe' would start and David wasn't a great deal of help.

Watching the little girl grow up had been both a source of great joy and a curse for David. Beckie was everything to him (after God of course) and he couldn't stop himself from acting like a father to her. As a result, he experienced severe guilt pangs whenever he thought about eventually having sex with her.

"How could I possibly sleep with her? She's like a daughter to me for goodness sake!"

That attitude came to a head a number of times as Beckie's hormones began to drive her biological clock.

For as long as she could remember, her allotted task to serve God had been to start a tribe. As she began to feel the first sexual urges, she was eager to begin, but felt that David was reluctant.

Her approach was something that was inherent in females. She began to display herself in small ways for David, hoping to attract him and entice him into chasing her. She took opportunities to flash her sparsely covered pussy at him and rubbed her budding breasts up against him whenever she could.

One of her favourite pastimes was swimming, as she had an excuse to strip off completely and cavort around David in the water. On these occasions she could feel that he was hard and that eased her concerns that he didn't find her attractive. David never looked to touch her sexually however and she could see that he would blush furiously whenever she acted sexy around him.

Eventually she lost her temper and faced him with her growing sexual frustration.

"David, when are we going to start making a tribe for God?" she asked him directly. "I've already had my first period and I do everything I can to get you to notice me that way. What's wrong with you?"

David's face coloured up immediately and he became tongue-tied when he tried to explain his difficulty.

"I can't," he managed to get out.

That was enough to make little Beckie explode. She was by now twelve-years-old — with blonde hair that stretched down to her little bubble-butt and the brightest blue eyes imaginable. When angry, her eyes seemed to flash and she turned her glare on the only man she knew she would ever want.

"What do you mean you can't? I know you find me attractive because I've felt your thing get hard when we play in the water. If you can get hard then what's the problem? We have a duty to God and you're not living up to your side of what we need to do!" she snapped at him.

"I just can't. Every time I look at you I do see a very beautiful young woman, but then I also see you as my daughter. I'm sorry, but don't ask to me to do this, I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

Beckie heard the depth of despair in David's words and that worried her more than anything else ever had. She knew her man very well by now and she could tell that it was guilt that was eating him up. The explanation for why he wasn't making sexual advances towards her left her feeling depressed, as she didn't know what else she could do to change how he felt about it.

Luck would have it that Beckie was in the temple, praying that God would intervene to help her in some way, when Ben made one of his infrequent checks on how David and Beckie were getting along. He listened as she offered up her prayer.

"God, I hope you're listening 'cause I need your help if I'm going to be able to fulfil the task that you set me."

Beckie went on to describe the problems she was having in getting David to have sex with her. Ben could hear the anguish in the young girl's voice. Her budding sexuality was being thwarted. Her intense love for David left her aching to feel his touch, desperate to bear his children. She saw giving her virginity to David as the ultimate gift she could give her man and her memories also told her that sex could be very enjoyable indeed.

"Why won't he make love to me God? How are we ever going to start your tribe if he feels the way he does? Isn't there anything that you can do to help us?"

Ben felt his heart breaking as he listened to the girl plead for his help. He had never spoken directly to Beckie before, although she had heard him speaking to David on occasion. Now he couldn't stop himself from trying to comfort her. He adopted his 'God' voice and spoke to her as she kneeled before the altar.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.