Dark Submission - Cover

Dark Submission

by callipigiman

Copyright© 2009 by callipigiman

Erotica Sex Story: Maggie and Jemma are lovers, and share a secret passion for S&M, as well as vampire stories. But even lovers can have darker secrets...and darker desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Lesbian   Vampires   FemaleDom   .

Jemma and Maggie met for coffee after a long and tiring day of work, but coffee was forgotten when they came together.

Jemma knelt when Maggie entered her flat, but the older woman pulled her lover to her feet and kissed her with great passion, sliding her tongue into the younger woman's mouth. Jemma moaned and it took only moments before they had pulled each other's clothes off and had fallen to the floor, faces between each other's legs, hungrily licking and sucking each other's cunts.

Suddenly Maggie broke away and rolled over, sitting up and looking at her sweet submissive friend. Jemma lay, gazing up into her friend's clouded eyes and wondered what was wrong.

"Mistress?" the girl asked. "Are you okay?"

Maggie moaned and licked her lips. "I ... I ... let me submit to you tonight, Jemma, I need it so bad."

Jemma gasped. Maggie had never asked for this before, and usually it was not in the girl's nature to assume the dominant role ... but tonight there was a full moon and the secret Jemma had hidden from her beloved Mistress was running rampant in her veins. She wanted the power Maggie was offering, and she wanted to reveal her hidden nature at last to the woman who brought her such pleasure.

"Yessss," Jemma hissed, smiling wickedly. She stood gracefully and stepped to Maggie's side, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her roughly to her knees. "My whore, my slut, my filthy cunt!" Maggie moaned at the names Jemma called her and shuddered with lust.

The sex was wild and hot and kinky as Jemma used her lover mercilessly. The girl smiled to herself as she listened to Maggie cumming for the umpteenth time, and let her lust run free. It was rare that she was in such a dominant state but she wanted to enjoy it. It would all lead up to midnight and her revelation to Maggie.

The clock had just begun to strike when Jemma pulled Maggie into her arms on the sofa, holding her tightly, kissing her, licking her ear, nibbling on her neck (an act that had Jemma cumming herself, knowing what she was about to reveal to her submissive Mistress).

"I must tell you something, Maggie," she whispered in the older woman's ear. Maggie smiled softly and looked questioningly into Jemma's eyes. "You know how we have fantasized about goth scenes, and vampire sex, and all?" Maggie nodded. "Well, it's not just a fantasy for me." Maggie gasped as Jemma's lips kissed down her cheek and jaw and her tongue licked teasingly along Maggie's neck.

"What do you mean, Jemma my love?"

Jemma reached out and triggered the remote that controlled the lighting in the room and suddenly the warm gold light was replaced with the cool moonlight streaming through the windows. Jemma raised up slightly and looked into Maggie's eyes as her lips parted.

Maggie gasped as she saw clearly the pointed canine teeth in her lover's mouth. "What... ?"

"I really am a vampire, Maggie," Jemma said softly. "I have waited for the right time to tell you, and loved our fantasies, wishing I could share with you for real. And tonight, under the full moon, I am at the peak of my powers and have almost all I could desire with you in my arms and the truth of who I am in your heart and soul, at least."

Jemma felt Maggie shudder in her arms, and she could see the sudden blaze of lust in her eyes. "What is it, Maggie?"

Holding her sweet friend's eyes, Maggie lay back and tilted her head, baring her neck. "I meant it when I said I wanted to submit to you, my love," the older woman said. "This only makes it better."

"How so, darling?" Jemma kissed Maggie's neck gently and was amazed at the sudden heat and wetness of the older woman's pussy against her leg and the guttural moan that welled up in her throat.

"Take me, do it, I submit totally to you ... I want to feel you draining me."

Jemma gasped, and looked down at her friend. Her own pussy throbbed with not just the lust of sexual pleasure but also the lust for blood. Her lover's blood. Her lover's life force.

"Yesssss," she hissed and bared her fangs. Maggie groaned hungrily when she saw. "I shall make you one of us, Maggie." Then she giggled nastily. "Or would you rather I feed?" She didn't mean it, of course, for to feed meant to completely drain the person.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.