This Must Never Happen Again! Right? - Cover

This Must Never Happen Again! Right?

by tony_b

Copyright© 2009 by tony_b

Erotica Sex Story: What happens when a brother and sister just can't resist temptation? Read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

You could cut the atmosphere with a knife, there was tension in the air. The atmosphere was civil yet tense at the same time, in the meantime Matthew and Sarah Jones were just waiting to explode. They had quietly bit their tongues and watched their words, ensuring not a word was said out of anger but it couldn't last. Something had to give. They didn't know what to expect but the result surprised both of them.

It all started when Matthew came back to the house angry and irritable, Matthew couldn't stay still. He was always pacing or fidgeting, never able to relax. His sister, Sarah had noticed and gave him time and space to let him get over it. She had wondered what had upset him, exams were coming up and maybe he was nervous about that? Their mother was seemingly away all the time with work, could he be missing her? Was it just a teenage mood swing? Was it something to do with a girl?

Matthew couldn't explain it, when he had left school on the Friday he was a different person, a black mood had descended on him and stayed there. He had been studying hard for his exams, maybe he had worked too hard and needed a release. He thought about his mother and missed her but he had got used to her not being around after all this time, besides he was old enough to know that was what she had to do to pay the bills. It could not have been a girl as he had been too busy, maybe that was the problem, maybe he needed some female company. The closest he got to it was when he accidentally saw his sister naked in the shower, that had been an awkward moment as he liked what he saw but had to remind himself it was his sister! He crept away without her noticing him. He could not put his finger on why he was in such a bad mood but tried to at least control it, so as not to upset Sarah.

By the end of Friday night Sarah decided to leave her brother to fend for himself, Sarah did not need this nonsense, she had other things on her mind. She had a date with a guy she had slept with sometimes and had planned something really kinky, there was planning to do. She had her list for her special night and just the thought of buying those items could moisten her knickers. She decided to get out of the house on Saturday, it was better to get out of that atmosphere, she didn't want Matthew's mood to bring her down from her high.

The next day came and she left early to do her shopping, fortunately for Sarah she looked more than her sixteen years, this helped her when she need to do her shopping, especially for some items. She had fun doing her shopping, had a bite to eat while she was out, and took her time before returning back to the house, glad to see it was empty. She was delighted she managed to buy everything on her list. She laid it all out on the bed, closing the door first, this she didn't want Matthew to see.

From the local supermarket she had a small bottle of champagne, two strawberry yoghurts and some chocolate spread. Food, alcohol and sex could make a great combination. From the Ann Summers shop she had bought some lubricant (she had just discovered how much she loved anal sex), handcuffs, a blindfold, a small whip and some ropes. Nothing too frightening, just enough to play around. From the same shop she found an outfit she absolutely adored, a really tight black leather one piece outfit which clung to her body. With this outfit she wouldn't need any underwear and fortunately she had a nice tight body that allowed her to wear it without looking ridiculous. This outfit had a low cut top (which showed off her cleavage perfectly) and a zip that started from just to the side of her right breast, running diagonally down to her left thigh. When she tried it on in the shop she swore she got more attention from the female assistant in the shop, just taking the outfit off turned Sarah on. Sarah was planning on a good night on Sunday. Then all her plans fell apart.

It all started with a text message saying that her date had to cancel their special night on the Sunday. Sarah did not take this very well, the bastard didn't have the balls to phone her up and tell her. She phoned him immediately to get some answers and he palmed her off with some rubbish, she could smell the bullshit. There was a small argument but it didn't last long as he put the phone down very quickly. Sarah was irate, she had built up to this night and gone to all that trouble, the asshole couldn't even face the music. Even worse, Sarah was sexually frustrated which no end of masturbation could get rid off.

Now both of them were in bad moods and things had to come to a head and as always it had to be something trivial to start it off. It was a Saturday night and all it took was a simple CD. Sarah realised she had to chill out a little, she went to get her favourite CD but couldn't find it, this bugged her. She was sure she could hear it coming from Matthew's bedroom, she began to question whether he had taken it from her bedroom without asking. This irritated her even more and scared her a little, he should have asked permission but he could also have found her newly bought shopping. Sarah did not want Matthew to find those. She was angry and couldn't control herself, she moved quickly to confront Matthew.

Matthew had just showered and only had a towel wrapped around him, playing on the stereo was the CD he had borrowed from his sister, he was sure she wouldn't mind! He thought about going out and having a drink or meeting up with friends, that might help him relax or he could masturbate, that would help him relax! Matthew closed the door and tried to think of an image to help him get excited, the picture that kept returning was of his sister in the shower. He couldn't get rid of that image however hard he tried, but it worked and now he was excited, his penis standing to attention. With just the towel struggling to stay on him, he looked like a human coat hanger. His face was a picture when his sister burst in to the room.

Sarah was angry, all the negative energy and frustration coming out. She burst in to his room and was so irate she did not even notice his erection. Sarah vented all of her anger on Matthew accusing him of anything she could think of but mainly his moodiness and taking the CD without asking. Matthew was embarrassed about this situation, Sarah hadn't noticed his erection and he had tried to hide it but that was a waste of time. He was also in no mood for rubbish from anyone, he had tried to stay away and didn't want any conflict but here was an argument he did not start. Some how Matthew did not fight back but all this did was make his sister even more mad. When she started to push him the situation changed completely.

The pushing started lightly at first and got heavier until he could take it no more and had to push her back to stop her, Sarah was positioned near the bed, her legs just touching it. She had pushed him too much and he fought back, she went backwards and fell on the bed, as she fell she somehow managed to pull the towel off Matthew and now he was naked with a full erection, extremely embarrassed and the picture of his sister in the shower playing in his head. He was even more amazed that his sister had not noticed his hard on. Did her rage make her blind or had she simply decided not to make an issue of it? Sarah was still angry, although she knew things had got too far, she sat up and to her amazement came face to face with her brother's erect penis.

Those couple of seconds lasted a lifetime and both of them were shocked, Matthew could not move, not knowing what to do. Sarah was in the same position, what was she supposed to do? The answer shocked both of them.

What went through Sarah's mind is anyone's guess. The only logical thing would have been that all the sexual frustration that had built up inside her could now be released. After a couple of seconds of coming face to face with her brother's penis, to Matthew's amazement, Sarah put her hand on his penis and started to play with it, stoking it up and down. It was not long after that she started to kiss it, starting at the head before using her tongue to lubricate his penis. Now Sarah was in automatic pilot and without thinking put her mouth over the head and slowly moved down until she was taking the whole thing in her mouth. She built up a rhythm till she was going faster and faster, when she played with his balls Matthew knew he would not last long and put his hand on the back of her head, keeping it in position. Matthew was finding it difficult to breath as he neared his orgasm and kept his hand on the back of her head. Finally he could take no more and exploded in her mouth, with a little force keeping his penis in her mouth as long as he could. He was surprised that Sarah took every drop and swallowed it. Then the realisation kicked in.

It took a minute for both of them to understanding what had happened, when it did Sarah ran out of the room and straight to the bathroom. Matthew didn't know how to react and sat down on the bed taking in all that had happened. He had just had a great blowjob and he was more relaxed but why did it have to be his sister? More importantly where did she learn all that? His sister clearly had something of a social life outside or should that be sex life? He could hear his sister brushing her teeth for what seemed longer than usual, while he waited for her to finish he decided to give her time and space until it was a good idea to deal with this situation. Sarah left the bathroom and entered her bedroom, Matthew gave it a minute or two after he heard her door close and went to the bathroom to clean up. Neither of them would sleep properly that night.

Sarah had too many thoughts going around her head that night. What did she just do? She enjoyed what had happened but felt guilty about it, her brother was handsome in a certain way and if it wasn't her brother she would have done it anyway, but the guilt still ate away at her. It wasn't her fault, was it? She would have to talk to Matthew and sort it all out but first of all some sleep was in order, if she could. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep but all she could do was replay the blowjob she had just given her brother, she couldn't get rid of the image. She was even more shocked when she found it was turning her on, when she put her hands between her legs she found her pussy was soaking. Sarah played with herself for a bit and brought herself to an orgasm but in her mind all she could see was Matthew's penis in her mouth and worse things than that.

Matthew also was restless, the picture of Sarah in the shower stayed in his head but now he had a new sensation to accompany it, the feel of her mouth going down on his shaft, the kisses and the licking of her tongue all played out in his mind. He knew it was wrong but liked it too much and had to masturbate as his penis was getting erect again. Better to get rid of it and get some sleep, if he could. Of course, he knew what his dreams were going to be.

The next day both Sarah and Matthew looked tired and restless as if they had the weight of the world on their shoulders, they had to talk but neither of them was ready yet. They kept out of each other's way looking for jobs or things to do, maybe some time and space away from each other would do the trick. That time and space helped clear their heads a bit and they both knew they would have to deal with it that night. People would notice at school if something was wrong, better to get it out the way. The last thing they needed was any attention at school.

Matthew sat on the sofa watching the television. He was not really watching anything but it was a distraction. He didn't notice Sarah walk in to the room until she sat next to him. She picked up the remote control and turned off the television.

"I think we need to talk, don't you?" Sarah's face reddened.

Matthew just nodded, not sure what to say.

Sarah continued, "What happened last night was wrong, you know it and so do I. We need to forget about the whole thing, OK?"

"I don't think I can, it felt too good", Matthew responded quietly.

Sarah was shocked, Matthew was not making it easy. It was obvious the problem was not going away lightly.

Matthew was more confident now and was more vocal, "I think you enjoyed it as well, I mean you took..."

Matthew could not finish the sentence but got the feeling Sarah understood what he was trying to say.

"Sorry Sarah but I could not stop thinking about last night, it really turned me on. I didn't sleep much at all last night and I don't think you did either. Tell me the truth, what do you really think?"

Now it was time for Sarah to be in the spotlight.

"Matthew, I'm ashamed to say I enjoyed it and it did turn me on but I don't know why. It is wrong and it never should have happened. I don't know what we do now. I'm scared. Hold me please."

Sarah started to cry and Matthew held her sister to comfort her but both of them could feel the same feelings returning from last night. Sarah was getting turned on but didn't want to say anything, for Matthew it was a lot more difficult to hide his feelings on the subject. Sarah could feel how it was affecting her brother but really didn't want to mention it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.