Cheating Cheerleader - Cover

Cheating Cheerleader

Copyright© 2008 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Shelbi loved to tease Bradley and his friends. Things changed when Bradley saw her cheat on a big test.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was the following Saturday

Shelbi grimaced as she bent down to slid up her skirt.

It was one week since Kayla joined Tori and Shelbi in the boys' blackmail ambitions. The boy to girl ratio was now 2 to 1 but the boys were so constantly horny that it didn't help lessen the fucking Shelbi received each time the boys wanted her. She was only with Bradley last Wednesday and it was only for a couple of hours but he still came in her four times and she still felt sore, raw and tired when she went home.

The boys also liked to regularly only have one girl that they all took turns fucking. The boys fucked Kayla on Monday for four hours. Kayla called Shelbi afterwards and cried and cried. All Shelbi could do was listen and tell Kayla that the boys were going to do whatever they wanted to do. She knew Kayla would get over it just like she and Tori did. Tori had finally started to harden and Shelbi was glad. The sooner a girl accepted it, the better off she was. Things weren't about to change. They were going to be fucked frequently by the boys.

Kayla cried out when she moved her arm to put her shirt on. She already gave up trying to put her bra back on. She was too sore. Shelbi came over and helped Kayla. She understood the painful feelings.

Tori hadn't gotten up from the floor yet. The boys had her legs open in splits almost the whole time and she wasn't relaxed enough to close them though she badly wanted to do so and get out of there.

"Thanks," said Kayla to her cheerleader friend.

"Sure," Shelbi said. She had learned to wear over-sized shirts. They were easier to put on and they hid that she didn't have a bra on in case she ran into someone she knew before she got back home.

"Kayla," said Bradley.

"Yes?" she answered reluctantly. She was afraid of what they would ask of her now. It wasn't really asking. She had no choice. It was an order.

"Since you are the head cheerleader, you can easily get girlfriends for Lewis, Jonny, and Kirk, so each one of us has a special girlfriend."

Kayla didn't respond.

Clark said, "You have influence, my darling. The other girls look up to you."

Kayla tensed. She hated when Clark called her "darling" or any other term of endearment. She knew he knew she hated it because he always did it.

Bradley said, "We have it all planned. You just have to tell the three girls to show up."

Kayla still didn't say anything, so Shelbi nudged her.

"Who?" Kayla unwillingly said.

"Glad you asked," said Bradley.

"I want Lillian" said Lewis. "She's fucking gorgeous." Lillian was a first time cheerleader. She was a year younger than Shelbi and Tori and two years younger than Kayla.

"Get me Jasmine," said Kirk. She wasn't the most coordinated of the cheerleaders but she was the most energetic.

"I want Brianna," said Jonny. He was hard again just thinking about doing her even though he came in Tori's pussy only ten minutes ago.


"So why can't you tell us what's going on?" asked Jasmine.

"Because then it wouldn't be a surprise," Kayla answered.

Kayla was driving and five other girls were crammed into her old Nissan Maxima.

"But boys will be there, right?" Tori asked.

"Lots of boys," said Kayla.

"Oh, good! I love boys."

Tori, of course, knew exactly what was going on and so did Shelbi. Lillian, Jasmine, and Brianna were in Kayla's car this Saturday morning heading to a party and sleepover. The girls were excited and no one showed more excitement than Tori. The three new girls fed off Tori's excitement and were eager to get there.

"So whose house is it?" asked Brianna.

"You'll know later," Kayla said. She'd answered the same rephrased questions several times already.

"So we get to suck some cock?" Tori asked.

"Yes. How many times do I have to tell you?" Kayla said with an unseen smile.

"Just making sure," Tori said. "You know how much I love to suck cock especially after you taught me how to deep throat."

"There will be plenty of cock to go around," Kayla reassured. She was impressed with Tori's acting ability. She was very good.

"So who is going to be there?" Jasmine asked, once more trying to get additional information.

"Boys with cocks," Kayla answered.

"It will be fun," Tori said to Jasmine. "I know it already."


Kayla pulled into the driveway of a large home. It was the first time for Kayla to be at Kirk's house but Shelbi and Tori had been there. It was the place Tori first became ensnared by the boys.

Shelbi led everyone to the pool area in the back. They were alone.

"I'm going to go swimming," Shelbi said.

"I didn't bring my suit," lamented Lillian.

"Neither did I." Shelbi said. She began to strip.

"What about the boys?" asked Brianna

"They'll be here later," said Kayla. "I'm going to work on my total tan."

The three new girls followed the lead of Shelbi, Kayla, and Tori and soon everyone was naked and either swimming or sunning.

About a half hour later, Kayla announced, "Let's play a game!"

"What do we do?" Shelbi innocently asked.

"Spread out those towels on the ground."

"Want to help?" Shelbi asked Tori.

"Okay," Tori said.

As Shelbi and Tori covered the pool patio area, Kayla pointed at a long metal pole.

"Bring that over," she said.

The pole was kind of heavy so Lillian, Jasmine, and Brianna had to do it together. They put it down in the center of the blankets where Kayla had instructed and ultimately where the boys had instructed.

"What are the handcuffs for?" inquired Brianna. Three sets of cuffs were attached to the metal pole.

"It's part of the game," said Kayla. "Who wants to be cuffed?"

"I do!" excitedly said Tori.

Kayla said, "Why don't we let them do it since it's their first time here?"

"Oh, alright," said Tori, giving her best spoiled and pouty face.

"Come here, Lillian."

Lillian looked apprehensive about being cuffed to the pole but she did it.

"Jasmine," said Kayla.

"So what is this game?" she asked, getting down.

"You'll know in just a second," she said, attaching Jasmine to the pole.

Kayla motioned Brianna down. She didn't look happy about it either, but she complied. Kayla as head cheerleader had significant influence over the other cheerleaders.

Shelbi had left and walked back inside. The boys were naked and waiting. They watched the activities through the glass sliding door. Bradley immediately grabbed her. He gave her a big deep tongue kiss while mauling her tits. She grunted from the pain.

"Can't wait," he said, releasing her.

"Here," Lewis said, handing Shelbi his video camera.

Shelbi took it and returned to the other girls. She filmed the backsides of Lillian, Jasmine, and Brianna. They were on their knees and Shelbi secretly zoomed in on their pussies.

"Wiggle it," Kayla said. "Wiggle those butts."

Kayla had been telling the three girls things to do as if it was part of the game. Shelbi smiled because she knew the boys would like that for their blackmail video. She circled to the front. Brianna was first to spot the camera.

"What are you doing?" Brianna protested.

"It's part of the game," Kayla said.

"I don't like it." She pulled on her cuffs but she was secure.

"Come on. Have fun with it. Right, Lillian?"

"Right," Lillian replied, though she didn't like it either.

"Okay, let's do a cheer," Kayla said. "We're going to spell cock. Give me a 'C'!"

"C!" Lillian said.

"Everybody," Kayla said with a look of disapproval.

"Let me do it," said Tori. "They don't want to play."

"Not until they play."

"Come on!" said Tori, looking very perturbed. "Do it so I can have my turn. Why should you get all the fun?"

"Ready?" said Kayla. "Give me a 'C'!"

"C!" the three cuffed girls responded.

"Give me an 'O'!"

"O!"

"Give me a 'C'!"

"C!"

Shelbi videoed it all for the boys.

"Give me a 'K'!" Kayla cheered.

"K!"

"What's that spell?"

"Cock!"

"What is it?"

"Cock!"

"What do I want?"

"Cock!" The girls were getting into. They were smiling and having fun.

"Tell me want you want!" Kayla led.

"Cock!" Lillian and Brianna said.

Jasmine was catching on and said, "I want cock!"

Kayla pointed at Jasmine in approval. "Say it again."

"I want cock!" the girls cheered.

"Just one?"

"I want lots and lots of cock!" Jasmine shouted.

"Give me cock!" Kayla said.

"I want cock!" the girls said. "I want a whole lot of cocks."

The boys had stepped outside. They wouldn't be seen or heard by the three new girls busy cheering for cock. Hard-ons were ready.

Bradley, Sheldon, and Clark circled around the girls while Lewis kneeled down behind Lillian, Kirk behind Jasmine, and Jonny behind Brianna. Tori ran into the house and came back with two more cameras.

"Look!" said Kayla. "Cocks!"

The three girls look horrified. The three naked boys were the kind of boys no self- respecting condescending prima donna cheerleader would be seen with at school even casually. When you had your pick of school jocks why would you consider talking with or hanging around with boys like this? These boys were so ... ordinary.

"What's going on?" screamed Brianna, violently trying to get lose.

"You wanted cock, so here it is," Kayla said. She tried to still act happy like the boys wanted her to do, but she said it without emotion.

"This isn't funny!" Brianna said.

"It's not supposed to be," Bradley said, dropping down before her.

Shelbi moved into position so she could capture everything on camera. Tori handed a camera to Kayla then got into position for Sheldon and Jasmine. Kayla positioned herself to record Lillian and Clark.

"Kayla?" questioned Brianna.

"Suck it," Kayla replied.

"Do it," said Shelbi.

"Open up," said Bradley.

"If you get that cock anywhere near me, I'll bite if off!" Brianna threatened.

"You don't have to suck my cock. It does mean I have to send the video of you shouting for cock to your parents, teachers, friends, and Coach Zanders."

"You wouldn't!" she said scared.

"Shelbi?" Bradley said.

"Yes, he would," Shelbi said.

"So you three..." said Jasmine, figuring it out. "They ... have you on video?"

"No more talking. Time for sucking," Sheldon said, gently tapping her cheek.

Jasmine glared at him.

"We'll show you their videos another time," said Bradley. "Right now we expect you to suck our cocks."

Clark grabbed Lillian's face and put his cock head at her lips. Tears streamed down her face. She was going to be forced to suck a boy like Clark!

"Help us!" pleaded Brianna.

"Do you think we want to do this?" Shelbi responded angrily. "Do you really think that?"

Bradley said, "Now shut the fuck up and suck my cock!"

Brianna reluctantly opened her mouth.

"That's better," he said.

Bradley placed his cock on Brianna's tongue and she grudgingly began to bob on it. Lillian choked and coughed because her tears interfered with her breathing. It was a decent cock, but it was attached to Clark. She hated it. Jasmine was held still and Sheldon slowly thrust in her mouth. She'd gag occasionally because he liked to put his cock in deep.

"Why should you deny yourself sucking my cock?" Bradley taunted.

"Shut up!" Brianna said, finally sobbing out.

"Don't stop!" he growled. He then said in a friendly, cheerful voice. "The problem with girls like you is you only see guys that are good at sports as someone worthy to go out with. There are a lot of great guys at school but you refuse to consider them. We're doing you a favor. We're opening your eyes to show you how good we are. I can tell that you are enjoying sucking my cock."

"Fuck you!" Brianna spat.

"After your new boyfriend fucks you, I would love for you to fuck me. I'm glad you're warming up to me."

"I hate all boys like you!"

"We don't want you to like us. We just want you to fuck us. Why didn't you ask about your new boyfriend? Don't you want to know who it is?"

"You?" she asked.

"No," Bradley laughed. "Shelbi is my girlfriend. Tori belongs to Sheldon and Clark chose Kayla."

Brianna jerked to the feel of hands rubbing her ass. Bradley wouldn't let her turn her head to look.

"You have a great ass," Jonny said.

"Jonny just complimented you," Bradley said. "You should respond. I highly recommend you do it very nicely."

"Thanks," she sadly said. She knew who Jonny was. He was as lame as Bradley.

Bradley said, "Your girlfriend is a good cocksucker, Jonny. She's got a sweet mouth."

"She better be or I might need to spank her." Jonny lightly swatted her ass.

It was Sheldon's turn to introduce Jasmine to her new boyfriend. He said to Jasmine, "Do you want to know who your new boyfriend is?"

"Wh-?" she only managed to say because cock was pressed deep in her mouth again.

"Nice!" said Kirk, playing with her pussy.

Jasmine flinched.

"Watch your teeth!" warned Sheldon.

"I can't wait to fuck this," said Kirk.

"Tell Kirk you can't wait to get fucked," said Sheldon.

She didn't respond.

"Tell him!"

"I can't wait to get fucked," she sobbed out. Kirk! Was it only losers here?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.