Cheating Cheerleader - Cover

Cheating Cheerleader

Copyright© 2008 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Shelbi loved to tease Bradley and his friends. Things changed when Bradley saw her cheat on a big test.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Shelbi!" Bradley called out as students transitioned between classes.

Shelbi stopped. She wanted to keep walking, but she had no choice. It was Bradley who caught her cheating on the big history test. Bradley and five other boys had evidence that could get her kicked off the cheerleading team if she didn't do what they wanted. She would lose her high school standing as part the elite "in" group. The six boys now controlled her life and especially Bradley.

Bradley walked up and pointed at her clothing. He said, "Wear that to Jonny's tomorrow?"

"Okay," she said glumly. Today was Friday so she was dressed in her cheerleader uniform. She would cheer on the football team tonight.

"Lewis has this new idea for a video project and you get to be the star again. Isn't that great?"

"Yes," she said dourly. She couldn't say how she really felt or her high school life would come crashing down. The boys now also had video of her fucking and sucking them. She couldn't risk that being exposed to her friends or should would have no friends.

Bradley laughed. He liked seeing her so miserable after all the times she made him feel so miserable.

"See you tomorrow," he said.

"Okay," she replied.

Shelbi watched him go. It was only a short time ago that she would seek him out at school just to tease him and make him feel small but now she tried to avoid him but to no avail. Before Bradley couldn't avoid her and now she couldn't avoid him.

"What did he want?" a voice asked. It was Tori, her cheerleader friend.

"I was just teasing him again," Shelbi said.

"But he yelled out to you."

"Only after I yelled out to him," she lied then changed the subject. "Ready for the big game tonight?"

"Yeah," Tori replied. She knew Shelbi hadn't said a word. Why would her friend lie about that? Shelbi even looked uneasy around that little nobody of a loser boy. It didn't make sense.

"Did you see how Derek was looking at you last week?" Shelbi asked.

"He was?" Tori said excitedly. Her confused thoughts about Shelbi flitted away. She liked Derek! She liked him a lot! Did he like her too?


Shelbi lay on her back in the middle of Jonny's twin bed. The mattress had been stripped of covers except for the fitted bottom sheet. Clark and Kirk but a pillow behind her head while Lewis played with the zoom on his video camera.

She was wearing her cheerleader outfit as requested. Better stated she was commanded to wear it. She was eager to get naked even though it would give the boys complete access to her body because she didn't want to have to try to get crusty cum stains out of her uniform later on. She was going to get fucked so why delay the inevitable?

Jonny straddled her neck and she without hesitation opened her mouth to accept his cock. She sealed her lips tightly around his shaft and he began to thrust with small but strong strokes. A boy on each side held her hands. She didn't care or wonder why. They were going to do whatever they wanted to do.

"Oh, fucking yes," Jonny groaned when he was close. "A little more."

Just when Shelbi thought he was about to cum in her mouth, Jonny pulled out and blasted his jizz all over her face. He came a lot! The boys had no need to masturbate and fantasize anymore because they had a real live girl to fuck. Why waste jizz down the sink when you could put it in or on Shelbi?

"Don't try to wipe it off," Bradley said. "Leave it all there."

Shelbi knew why her hands were held down now. It would be instinctive to wipe her face.

Lewis handed his camera to his twin brother Clark and took his turn on Shelbi.

Five cum loads were on her face when Bradley was the last to straddle her. When he came, he aimed his cock at the few areas of Shelbi's face that weren't covered with jizz to give her a complete coating. Bradley backed away and Lewis took several high quality stills of her jizzed face.

The next day, Saturday, Shelbi was at Jonny's house from eight in the morning until four in the afternoon on Sunday. From the total 32 hours that Shelbi was there, she minimally had one cock in her body whether it was in her cunt, ass, or mouth for at least 28 of those hours. She only slept a few hours. If one of the boys had to get up to go to the bathroom during the night, he'd come back and fuck her before he went back to sleep.


Shelbi woke up bleary eyed Monday morning. She had showered as soon as she returned home Sunday afternoon then went to bed but the ten hours of sleep were not enough.

She checked her email first thing to see if there were any new messages relaying exciting school gossip. She saw Bradley sent her an email last night. She wanted to simply delete it unread but she knew better. The little tormentor might be telling her what he wanted her to do next.

She opened the email.

"The little shit!" she cursed.


"What's the idea?" Shelbi yelled at Bradley at school.

"What?" he said, acting all innocent "I thought the photo perfectly reflected the radiance of your beauty."

"Shut up!"

"It's the truth."

"You didn't have to send it to my email. What if my mom walked in while it was open?"

"Oh, come on, Shelbi. We know and you know that the picture helps you recall what a great time we all had this weekend. As far as your mother, all I can say is you better be careful when you read your email. They will all be return-receipt which you better accept so I'll know if you're not reading them."

"You can't do this to me anymore!" she pleaded.

"You know I can and you know I will," he said calmly.

She wanted to cry but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"There's a pool party Sunday afternoon at Kirk's house. We can't fuck you all weekend again. We're still working out how to make you available more often. We need an alternative for when we all have parents at home."

"This is too much," she moaned.

"You're doing great." She was. He loved fucking her!

Shelbi felt a tear roll down her cheek. Dammit! She was crying.


Bradley was surprised to see Shelbi show up at his house that evening. They stepped out front away from everybody.

"Thank you for your eagerness to suck my cock," he teased, "but as you see my parents are home."

"When is it enough?" she said. "Haven't I repaid you by now?"

He snorted and said, "You got to be kidding! How long did you tease us? All we've done is fuck you a few times. Do you really think you are done repaying us?"

Shelbi was going to plead but she knew he was right. She had teased Bradley and the other boys for a long, long time. She didn't think back on those times so fondly any more.

He said, "If you don't want to do it all by yourself then you need to find some help."

"Help?" she said.

After Shelbi went home yesterday and after she was thoroughly fuck, the boys discussed what they wanted to do next with her. Bradley suggested one idea that was well received. This was the perfect opportunity to implement his idea.

"You know, get another cunt and ass to put our horny cocks into."

"Oh," she said realizing what he meant.

"You know what we like. We want a girl who is stuck up and snooty. A girl who would absolutely hate to be seen with us. A girl who thinks she is a campus princess. We want someone just like you." He laughed mockingly.

Shelbi immediately thought about possible girls. It was wrong to trick one of her friends into getting fucked by the boys but she couldn't handle them all by herself. Her friend might never forgive her but once she was in the same predicament then it wouldn't matter. She couldn't constantly fuck six guys. It was too much for her.

"Who are you thinking of?" Bradley asked.

Shelbi told him.

"Good choice. Tell me about her."

They talked and made plans.

Shelbi couldn't believe it but she was conspiring with Bradley to get one of her best friends snared into a life of getting fucked at the beck and call of six losers. She had to do it for her own sake though. She had to distribute some of the cocks to another girl.


"You want me to be in another movie?" Shelbi said excitedly into her cell phone. "Sure! I'm so glad you liked me. Oh, that? You're welcome. I know it's just part of breaking into the business. I enjoyed it. I know you did." She giggled.

As Tori walked up to her friend, her eyes grew wide and her ears became extra attentive. A movie? Shelbi was doing a movie? Tori's biggest desire was to one day be a movie actress.

"Okay. Bye. Right. This Sunday. I'll be there," Shelbi said into her phone. No one was on the other end of the line. Shelbi hung up and put her phone back in her purse.

"Are you going to be in a movie?" Tori immediately asked.

"I already was in one and I'm going to do another," she said proudly.

"What is it? Who's doing it?"

"It's just a bunch of guys doing small independent films."

"Uh-huh, uh-huh..." Tori said eagerly.

Shelbi smiled. Tori was already eating it up.

"Tell me more." Tori demanded. "How did you get into it?"

"It was just something that happened. I can't really explain it. They wanted me and I went along with what they wanted. I had to suck a cock or two to show I was really interested. He was just thanking me for how well I did it."

"Oh, sure," Tori said, thinking nothing of it. "Everybody knows about the casting couch. Every actress has had to suck a cock or open her legs to get her big break."

"And if a girl can't suck cock then you already know she's a bad actress."

Tori laughed then asked, "So are there open parts?"

"He was just telling me they are looking for a girl to star along side me."

"Star?" Tori said with stars in her eyes. "Me! I can do it! I want to do it! You know how much I want to act, Shelbi. Let them know I'll do it."

"I just realized you look just like the kind of girl he was describing that he wants for the movie part."

"Really? Really?" she said barely able to contain her excitement.

"Hold on." Shelbi took out her cell and pretended to call. "Hi, it's Shelbi. I know a girl who would be perfect for the movie role. She's standing right here. She's one of my best friends. Okay, yes I'll bring her with me on Sunday. Yes. Okay. Yeah, she said she's willing do what it takes to prove she wants the part. I hope you're getting hard already because she's good at it. Okay. Thanks. Bye!"

Tori screamed excitedly. Her first movie role ever!


"Why do I have to put this blindfold on?" Tori asked.

Shelbi and Tori were in a bathroom at Kirk's house, but Tori didn't know whose house it was.

"It's just how they want to do things," Shelbi said. She couldn't figure out why her friend was questioning about the blindfold when she didn't say a thing about walking out naked.

"I was just wondering," Tori said. "It's no big deal. Don't tell them I asked." She didn't want the directors or producers to think she was a reluctant actress.

"I won't" Shelbi promised.

Tori put the blindfold on.

"Ready?" Shelbi asked.

"Uh-huh," she said excitedly. It was her first step toward becoming a movie star!

Shelbi told her the movie would be shot poolside so Tori knew that meant she probably would be in a bikini most of the time. Every actress had to start somewhere and she certainly wasn't against nudity in movies. A nice body was an essential to getting a start in acting.

Shelbi guided her out. Tori felt the change from bathroom tile, to carpet, and to kitchen tile. A door slid open and Tori walked on the concrete of the poolside. She could hear some whispered voices.

Bradley pointed at the center of several towels laid out on the ground and did a down motion. Shelbi nodded.

"On your knees," Shelbi said.

Tori knew this was it. It was time to suck cock. It was nice of them to put towels down for her knees.

Tori said the words Shelbi told her to say. "I want to suck your cock. I've wanted to do this for a long time"

Tori opened her mouth wide and waited.

"Smart girl," Kirk said.

Tori thought the guy sounded young.

Tori clamped her lips around the presented cock and began to bob on it. She was pleased to hear his groan.

Lewis, Clark, and Jonny silently filmed Tori suck off Kirk. They couldn't wait until Kirk came on her face and then they could do a lot more with her. She was as stuck up and as bitchy as Shelbi. Sheldon once got shoved head first into a trashcan by Tori's boyfriend because he got caught looking down her top. What did Tori expect? She wasn't wearing a bra that day! Tori would especially belong to Sheldon just like Shelbi belonged mostly to Bradley.

Bradley silently placed Shelbi on her hands and knees next to Kirk and facing Tori. He pushed his cock into Shelbi's ass. Shelbi grunted out. Initial entry was the worst part of getting her ass fucked. Bradley very slowly thrusted while watching Tori suck Kirk's cock.

"How is it?" Kirk asked Tori.

"Your cock is delicious," Tori replied. She was no fool. She knew what to say to get a movie part.

"Maybe you can taste more of it?"

She knew what he wanted. She didn't like trying to deep throat but she would do it for this circumstance. She felt his hands on the back of her head pushing her down on his cock. She wondered if he was the director or producer while she also tried to relax her throat muscles.

"Fuuuuuck!" Kirk groaned as it penetrated her throat.

Tori became more curious about the guy. He had a voice similar to somebody she kind of knew but she couldn't place it.

"Yeah!" praised Kirk when he pulled out.

"I knew she could do it!" said Sheldon.

Hey! Tori was certain she knew that voice. But who?

"Make me cum," Kirk commanded.

Tori ignored the voice mysteries and focused on her task. She'd see everybody soon enough and realize how ridiculous it was to think she knew anyone but Shelbi.

Bradley began to fully fuck Shelbi's ass.

"Ow!" Shelbi grunted.

Tori briefly wondered what Shelbi was doing but decided she didn't care. She was going to give the best damn blowjob ever so that she would be the star for future movies.

"Oh, baby!" Kirk praised.

"I can't wait to taste your sweet cum," she said unprompted. "I want it. I want you."

"You're going to get it, Tori, and a whole lot more."

Several guys laughed and Tori wondered how many guys were there. Tori worked her lips and tongue to the very best of her ability.

"Yes, baby. What a great slutty mouth. Suck my cock. I know you love it."

"Yes, yes," she said. "I love your cock. I want to suck it night and day."

Lewis, with a video camera, looked over at his twin brother Clark who was also filming. They exchanged a knowing smile. This was better than they expected. Tori's statements were perfect and could be edited into any section they wanted.

"Tell us you love cock!" encouraged Lewis.

It was another semi-familiar voice to Tori.

"I love it. I love cock. There's nothing better in the world than cock," Tori said. She'd show them how good an actress she was! They'd see.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Kirk said. "Take off your mask."

Tori eagerly did as Kirk pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"What the fuck?" she said. She knew him.

Kirk's cock went off. It splattered right between her eyes forcing them closed. More jizz landed on her nose and on her right cheek.

"Yes!" the boys hooted and hollered.

"Fuck" said Bradley. He was close to cumming in Shelbi's ass.

Tori wiped her face.

"Swallow it," Jonny said.

Tori opened her eyes and became horrified. She just sucked off Kirk from school! There were only boys from school here! They were the kinds of boys no self-respecting upper crust cheerleader would be caught spending more than a few seconds with and here she just sucked one off!

Tori gaze focused on Shelbi. She was up on her hands and knees and getting fucked doggy-style by ... it couldn't be. It was ... it was Bradley!

"Swallow it," Bradley told Tori. "Swallow his cum."

"Fuck you!"

"Yes and you will fuck all of us."

"In your dreams!"

"And now in real life. We have your cock sucking all on video." He pointed at Lewis.

Lewis held up his camera and said in a falsetto voice, "I love your cock. I want to suck it night and day."

"You wouldn't?" she said scared. This could ruin her.

"We won't if you do what we say!' said Bradley. "Just ask Shelbi." He slapped her ass.

"Ow!" Shelbi cried out.

"Shelbi?" Tori said.

"Tell her," said Bradley.

"They know I cheated on a test," Shelbi said. "I didn't want to get kicked off the cheerleading team, so I agreed to let them fuck me."

"Shelbi!" Tori was revolted.

"You'd do the same!" Shelbi responded to her friend's disgust. "I know you would."

Bradley said, "We had her invite a friend to join the fun today. Shelbi is only one girl and there are six of us."

"No!" Tori said, realizing the implications. "Why me?"

"Why not?" said Shelbi.

Tori teared up.

"Here it comes," said Bradley to Shelbi.

Shelbi felt his jizz load inside her ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.