The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 2 : Music and Lyrics - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 2 : Music and Lyrics

Copyright© 2008 by Wizard

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tony and company continue their voyage through their junior year of high school.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual  

I remember reading a memoir by some general who talked about the 'logistical nightmare' of coordinating D-Day in World War II. Twelve thousand planes: fighters, bombers, transports, even gliders. Almost seven thousands ships: everything from battleships for shore bombardment to landing craft to hit the actual beaches. Ten thousand tons of aerial bombs and millions of rounds of ammunition. Food, clothing, medical supplies.

Add to that he was dealing with eight different navies and almost as many air forces and armies, and I could understand his description.

The general had it easy.

First we got Rosita out in the lobby to talk about Cinnamon. Rosita decided to defer to Mitch, so Cin had to call home. Cinny and he talked back and forth while the rest of us gave them some space. Then he talked to Rosita, then Cinnamon again. Finally, in the grand tradition of Solomon, he rendered his decision. Cinnamon could go if ALL the others could.

While I was still trying to decide if I was relieved or disappointed by his decision, Wynter got on the phone to her parents. First they discussed the invitation, then the state of Wynter's school work. I wasn't worried. I didn't know her well, but I'd bet anything short of my Stang that she never left work till the last minute.

In fact, if she wasn't at least two chapters in front of all her teachers, I'd... "Huh?"

Wynter pushed the phone at me again. "Welcome back," she said with a grin. "She wants to talk to you."

"Hello," I said, bringing the phone to my ear. "Mrs. King?"

"Tony?"

I admitted who I was.

"Wynter was just telling me about your invitation for the girls." I wondered if I should qualify that Cinnamon had invited them. "Hailey's told me about your habit of bringing home strays." I decided that cousin Hailey needed a gag to go along with a chastity belt. "How does your mother feel about this invasion?"

I laughed. "You got me. We haven't told her yet."

"I see."

"The idea just came up, and we thought we'd sound out you and the other parents first. Mitch said it was okay as long as all the girls could come. But I know my mom, she'll be thrilled. Dad'll grumble, but he'll be happy too. Besides, Mom hasn't turned down a stray yet."

"But you haven't brought them home three at a time yet either, have you?"

"Well, no."

"Maybe we should surprise her and ask her first," she suggested.

I looked at Tami, mouthed 'Mom' and pointed toward the breakfast room. "I don't know," I stalled. "Asking her first would probably just confuse her."

Mrs. King laughed. "Probably," she agreed. "But it would make me feel better."

"I could ask my sister Traci instead. In family meetings, if we agree it's a done deal."

Mrs. King laughed again. "You're not telling me anything I hadn't already figured out, but just for form's sake, let's ask your mom."

Mom was just following Tami out of the main restaurant.

"Hold on, here she is." I pulled the phone a couple inches away from my mouth so that Mrs. King would hear too. "Mom, I've invited Cousin Cinnamon, Cousin Hailey, and Adopted Cousin Wynter to stay over so they can check out the town and school, but Wynter's mom ACTUALLY thinks I should ask first. Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous?"

Mom laughed, and I could hear Wynter's mom chuckling over the phone. "Well, it would be a first. May I?" she asked reaching for the phone.

I handed it to her.

"I'm not used to having my opinion asked except at work, but..." I motioned the girls toward the breakfast room while Mom talked. I'd been pretty sure that when I emphasized the cousin thing, it was a done deal.

"Now all you have to do is, like, talk my parents into it," Hailey muttered as I held the door for the girls.

Talk them into it? I'd figured they'd be the easy ones since they'd already had to abandon Hailey for a year while they went to Antarctica. That plus they were here. Wynter's parents should have been the hard ones since they were both back in Colorado, and unless I missed my guess, they were onboard as soon as Mom cleared it.

I closed the door behind me and stopped. "And just why will WE have to talk them into it? I thought Cinnamon said you didn't have anything important on Monday." I emphasized 'we' really hard since I'd felt Hailey's 'you' had my name on it.

"Hey, I'm uh ... kinda, well, like, not doing so well in ... I mean, it's so not like I'll ever use it."

I looked at Cinnamon. "She might fail history."

I looked back at Hailey. "Those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it."

"Huh?"

I shook my head in disgust. What's the younger generation coming to?

"Hey, it's so not the problem. We'll just say..."

"What are you studying? Why are you failing? And what's it going to take to get you a pass?"

"Like, it's so not the big. I'll..."

I put my hands on Hailey's shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes. "WHAT are you studying?"

Hailey looked startled but answered. "The creation of Israel and the Seven Day War."

I was going to assume that was the Six Day War or history in Colorado was very different.

"WHY are you failing?"

"It's, like, nothing major. I just, like..."

I looked over at Cinnamon. "She blew her last four tests."

I looked back at Hailey. "I'll guess you had more important things to do than study. Or should I say more important boys to do?"

"Tony!"

I ignored Tami's interruption. "And WHAT'S it going to take to get you a pass?"

This time Hailey didn't try to evade. "Mrs. Cleaver said if I get, like, at least a B minus on my final Thursday I'll, like, squeak by."

I looked at Cinnamon again. "About a seventy to seventy-five, or does she grade on a curve?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.