The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 2 : Music and Lyrics - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 2 : Music and Lyrics

Copyright© 2008 by Wizard

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Tony and company continue their voyage through their junior year of high school.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual  

"It's really over, isn't it?"

I've never wanted to lie more. There was so much pain in her voice.

"Trace, I..."

"You don't have to say anything. I think he made it clear."

It was Tuesday after our tournament. I'd worked at the gym all day, and Traci and Kelly had team. Just before we'd finished, Mikee and Peter had shown up, looking for a ride home.

Peter hadn't said a word to Traci all the way home. Hadn't even looked at her.

"I don't think it matters. The boy ain't got all that long to live." Peter hadn't said a word to me either. He hadn't asked for a ride, just climbed in with his sisters. And hadn't bothered to say thanks or acknowledge me in any way. If there's one thing I hate, it's being taken for granted.

Traci smiled. I was kind of amazed that she still could. "Let it go."

"Can you?"

Traci shrugged as she got out of the car. I got out and followed her into the house. We had it to ourselves again. Mom was in Seattle and Dad was in Olympia. And Tami was over at Robbie's.

"Any thoughts on dinner?" I asked.

"Not hungry," Traci said as she headed for the back.

She should have been. It had been a long hard workout, and she hadn't eaten since lunch.

I walked down the hall to her room.

She hadn't closed the door. Inside, she'd peeled off her sweat-soaked leotard and pulled on a pair of shorts. She was sitting on her bed in the shorts and a black sports bra staring into space.

"You okay?"

She blinked. "I guess. It just hurt."

"I know," I said and sat down beside her. "I wish I could make it better."

Traci hugged me. "My big brother. He'd fix everything if he could."

I kissed her forehead.

"I wish ... Sometimes I wish..."

"Yes?" I prompted.

"I wish you weren't my brother. I wish you were just the boy next door."

I kissed her on the nose. "I think that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said about me," I said, knowing just how she'd meant it.

Traci kissed me on the mouth. It wasn't a sisterly kiss.

I didn't pull away. At first it was because I couldn't do that to her. But then, it was something else. Without realizing it, my hand was full of her bra covered breast.

Traci moaned softly.

There was a voice in the back of my head yelling, 'Run, don't walk to the nearest exit.' I ignored it as I pushed Traci onto her back and continued to kiss her.

Her nipple had grown hard under the thin material of her sports bra, and I massaged it between my thumb and forefinger. Her hand reached down and started rubbing the bulge in my shorts.

I knew there was a reason this was bad, but I couldn't remember what it was.

Traci's hand pushed into my shorts and enveloped my cock, and I almost lost it right then. I broke away from our kiss, pushed her bra up off her tits, and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.