The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 2 : Music and Lyrics - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 2 : Music and Lyrics

Copyright© 2008 by Wizard

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Tony and company continue their voyage through their junior year of high school.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual  

The ball took one hop and seemed to home in on my glove. I'd been playing up close, right on the edge of the grass. I pulled the ball out of my glove and tossed it backward. As I turned, I saw Robbie take the toss from just behind second base. She stepped forward onto the bag and made a hard throw to first as the runner slid into the base. Ricky, his foot on first, leaned forward. The ball slapped into his glove a good second before the batter got there.

I grinned at Robbie. Two pitches and two outs, this was the way to start a season. The first batter had bunted the first pitch and just barely beaten the throw to first. The second batter swung at the first pitch too, one-hopping it into a double play. Now let's see what number three can do.

A few seconds later it was all over. The third batter popped up his first pitch and Ricky caught it easily. A three pitch inning, you can't beat that.

Four innings later, it hadn't gotten much better for the Bulldogs. They hadn't gotten past first base, and we'd scored at least three every inning. After the third out, another pop-up, the ten-run mercy rule ended it.

We were in Idaho for a tournament. Everyone said we had the toughest bracket, but the first game had been a walk in the park. Ours was the third game of the day, so counting the Bulldogs, three teams were already in the loser's bracket of the double elimination tournament.

It was a great way to start spring vacation. We'd left school about one for the two-and-a-half hour drive to Coeur d'Alene. If we could have left a little earlier and skipped the taco pizza lunch, the day would be perfect.

Our second game was going to be with the Warriors, but we wouldn't know for a couple hours whether it was the Warriors from Southern Washington or the Warriors from Oregon.

"You going to scout the competition?" I asked Robbie as we walked across the infield. The two Warriors teams had been warming up on another field and would start their game as soon as we got off and they had a short infield practice.

"Aren't you?"

I pointed to the gate next to our dugout. Robbie saw Tami and waved. "So much for the dedicated athlete."

I shrugged. "Think you'll miss anything if I'm not there to keep you straight?"

Robbie made a rude noise and walked over to Ricky and his dad.

I went in the dugout, slapped a few backs, and stuffed my glove and bat into my equipment bag. Outside, I caught the coach's eye and pointed to Tami. He nodded, then went back to his conversation with Robbie and Ricky.

I let myself through the gate and hugged Tami. "I didn't know you were coming."

"I wasn't sure I was," Tami said after a long kiss. "Had to talk Mom into it. I told her that with you gone for the weekend, it's be a good chance to check out some colleges."

"And she bought that?"

"Officially, I'm checking out the University of Idaho and Lewis and Clark State College."

"Did your mom happen to remember where our tournament was?"

Tami grinned. "Probably."

I kissed her again, then we moved off to the side to let other ballplayers use the gate.

"What time do you play tomorrow?" Tami asked as I hoisted my bag and we started toward the parking lot. Tami had been to so many of these, she could probably have drawn the double elimination tournament bracket for them.

"Since we won, tomorrow at one. If we lose, we play again at five, otherwise Sunday."

"So I can check out colleges in the morning and be good with Mom."

I nodded. "You should also check out Headmaster's School of Hair Design just in case. We saw it when we drove in."

Tami stuck out her tongue, and I pulled her into another kiss, her tongue sliding easily into my open mouth.

Tami led me to her motel, which was just up the road from the field. Ours was across the street. In the parking lot I kissed her again. As we broke apart again, a suspicion flashed across my mind.

"How did you get here?'

Tami smiled coyly. "There was this cute Little Mustang just sitting there." Tami tried to look sneaky as she looked over each shoulder. "And I knew where the guy kept the keys."

"You can be replaced you know," I said as Tami unlocked her door and opened it.

She grinned. "With who? Robbie just started going out with Troy Benning."

"How about with her," I said, pointing at the girl on one of the double beds.

Bobbi blushed.

Tami shrugged. "You didn't expect me to drive all the way here by myself, did you?"

It wasn't the first time my beloved had set me up, so why was I surprised. "Let's take a walk."

Tami looked startled. "We can't just leave her..." Despite the fact that Tami had left her while she went to the field to collect me.

"Not you, her." I held my hand out to Bobbi.

Bobbi looked like she'd rather be anywhere else, but after a few seconds hesitation stood and took my hand.

"Robbie should be at the field till at least nine. Watching the Warriors and the Warriors go at it. You might as well keep her company."


"I'm sorry," Bobbi said as we walked through the little park behind the motel. There were three paths, and I took the one that led toward a stand of trees.

"Why?"

"I, uh..." Bobbi stammered.

"Relax, I know it wasn't your idea to ambush me."

Bobbi blushed.

"Tami thinks she knows how to run my life better than I do. She probably does, and someday she probably will. But right now, I want to at least pretend to be independent and make my own decisions."

Bobbi giggled. "I understand, I guess. Are you mad at Tami?"

"No. You know, I don't think I've ever gotten mad at Tami. I was really disappointed once. And right now, I'm mildly annoyed. But I've never been mad."

Bobbi nodded. "So when she comes back, do you want me to pretend... ?"

We'd been following the dirt path through the mini-forest and came to a clearing. I stopped and turned Bobbi till she was facing me, then gently kissed her. When she didn't resist, I kissed her longer and harder. "When Tami asks," there was no if about it, "tell her that a lady never tells."

Bobbi nodded. I took her hand and led her back down the path to her motel. I was glad that the team was in the motel across the road so I didn't have to try explaining the pretty freshman. We let ourselves into Tami's and her room, and Bobbi flopped onto the closest bed on her back and looked up at me expectantly.

How do I get myself into situations that almost any guy would kill for, but that I dreaded?

"First rule," I said looking down at the beautiful teenager. "Just because you thought you were ready, doesn't mean you are. You can change your mind."

"But I am."

"Repeating first rule, just because you think you're ready, doesn't mean you are. You can change your mind."

Bobbi nodded, but I doubt I penetrated.

"Second rule. There is no right way or wrong way to have sex. What I like, what's-his-name may not and vice versa." I hesitated, considering whether to mention fetishes, S&M, water sports, or other--in my humble opinion--unfun stuff.

"Third rule, and it's important, so repeat after me. Sex is supposed to be good for both partners."

Bobbi had a funny look on her face. "Sex is supposed to be good for both partners," she repeated. "I thought you were supposed to be seducing me. This is like school."

I grinned. "I'm not what's his name, your boyfriend, so I'm not seducing you. This is a kind of a sex school. Want a different teacher?"

"Never."

"Okay. Then listen and learn. Rule three is important because there are girls out there who don't, who've never gotten off during sex. Some guys think it's all about them and quit after they've gotten their jollies. I don't know if what's-his-name..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.