The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 2 : Music and Lyrics - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 2 : Music and Lyrics

Copyright© 2008 by Wizard

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Tony and company continue their voyage through their junior year of high school.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual  

"How's my favorite math genius?"

Kelly Dubrey turned, a big smile on her face. Then, for some reason, her smile faded.

Kelly had changed a lot in the last couple years. For one thing, she'd hit her growth spurt and wasn't the shortest kid in our class anymore, despite being two years younger. And she'd grown tits. Not big watermelons, but nice handfuls that seemed to be exclusive to Ryan Gates, a boy a year older, a grade behind, and almost as smart as her.

"What do you need hacked now?" That would explain it. Someone was feeling used. Not that I could blame her.

"Let me see about getting you out of gym and we'll talk."

Kelly nodded, not about to blow a chance to get out of her least favorite class. I left Kelly by the door and went into the gym. Miss Wiley was standing by the opposite wall. She was a substitute, but at least I knew her. I explained briefly, and she nodded just as three dozen girls thundered into the gym from the locker room. I took a second to admire legs and bouncy titties, then went back to Kelly.

"Now we can hang," I said as I got back. Since the day was clear and in the fifties, despite a forecast of eight inches of snow, I figured one of the benches on the lawn by the side of the school would be perfect.

"What do you want?" Kelly said a little sharply as we sat down.

I ignored her tone. "First of all, I wanted to offer congratulations."

"For what?" Still a little sharp.

"The NASA thing."

"You congratulated me in December when I became a finalist. I went to Houston just before Christmas. I haven't heard anything yet."

I grinned. "I have."

"You have?" Excitement had replaced the sharpness.

I stood and bowed. "Miss Dubrey, may I be the first to congratulate you on placing fifth in the NASA Challenge."

Her face fell. "Fifth?"

I sat, took both her hands, and kissed her on the forehead. "Before you get terminally depressed and we have to buy you a white coat with extra long arms that fasten in the back, then ship you to the state loony bin, may I point out that the four people who beat you were all seniors. College seniors."

"They were? How the heck do you know all this.?"

"Mr. Reed told me since I'm interviewing you for the paper. Let's see, 'Tears filled her eyes as she experienced the agony of defeat'. How does that sound?"

"You wouldn't write that?"

I grinned again. "Of course not. If you promise to be excited instead of bummed about fifth."

"But fifth?"

"Out of twenty-three very smart college students. The other high school student, the kid from Boston, didn't even make top ten."

"Cool."

"Very cool. And there's more if you promise to smile."

Kelly grinned. I think she forgot she was mad at me. "I promise."

"Well, the scholarship you won for fifth place is only three grand..."

"So... ?"

"Well, I hope you like California, 'cause CalTech and Stanford just offered you full rides."

Kelly looked stunned. "You're kidding?"

"I'd never kid about Stanford. CalTech maybe, but not Stanford."

"But how?"

"Mr. Reed has a whole package for you and your parents. Both those schools want you to come visit. Probably others too."

"Tony, that's fantastic," she said hugging me.

"I didn't do anything. And before we try an interview, don't forget you're mad at me."

"I am? I am."

"And I was wondering why?"

"Well ... it's just that ... I mean..."

"Deep breath," I suggested.

Kelly took a deep breath which gave me a chance to admire the tits she'd grown. "It's just that Ryan said you only come to see me when you need something," she said quickly.

Yep, feeling used. Too bad Ryan doesn't play football. I could accidentally step on his face.

"I guess Ryan's right."

"He is?" Kelly sounded surprised.

"In a way. What I mean is, you and I don't have the same circle of friends, so we don't hang much. We talk when we see each other in the hall and stuff, but usually if I come looking for you, it's for a favor.

"Yeah," she said and nodded.

"I think of you as a friend, and friends do favors for each other. I hope you realize that it goes both ways."

Kelly thought about it, then nodded again. "I remember what you did for Allie when Mr. Singara thought she cheated."

My turn to nod. "All my friends are important to me, even the ones who are smarter than I am, like you and Robbie."

Kelly grinned. "You think Robbie's smarter?"

I help out my hand with my thumb and forefinger a fraction of an inch apart. "That much. But don't tell her."

"I won't." Kelly giggled and nodded. "I'm sorry I was mad at you."

"Don't be. I'd rather have you mad than resenting me silently. This way we cleared the air. And I'm not mad at Ryan. He was right. I usually want something when I come looking for you." Not mad, but I still wouldn't mind stepping on his face. Accidently.

"But when you wanted me to hack those computers, it wasn't for you. It was for Tami and Luke," she said as if just realizing it.

I shrugged. "Ready for that interview?"

"Did CalTech and Stanford really offer me scholarships?"

"Nope."

She looked like I'd just hit her between the eyes with a two-by-four. "No?"

"Stanford and CalTech offered you scholarships. In polite conversation, Stanford is always named first."


To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.