Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover - Cover

Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover

by tony_b

Copyright© 2008 by tony_b

Erotica Sex Story: Appearances can be deceptive

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   .

The Jones family.

Introduction

The Jones family is a collection of stories that could involve any of the three family members. First of all we have the mother, Elizabeth Jones, a widow who took the death of her husband very badly. She threw herself in to her work but when this was not enough, she quickly discovered sex, she loves it and is willing to experiment. Elizabeth's work means she has to travel a lot and as a result her two children live in the house alone. Her daughter, Sarah, is seventeen and in higher education. She is very sexually active, she seems to take after her mother and likes to experiment. She tries hard not to get a reputation and little is known about her activities in her school or local area. Matthew is fifteen and in school, a year away from taking his exams, not a lot is known about his sexual adventures, he likes to keep it quiet.


Sarah sat at the bar waiting for her friends, she had arranged to meet them at eight but they had phoned to say they would be late and would get there at nine. She had an hour to kill and would have to make do with a couple of drinks and people watching. There weren't too many people around but two men caught her eye, they looked like brothers. She thought she recognized one of them from her school so he could have been fifteen or sixteen, the other man must have been around twenty. Now he really caught her eye.

The two men were brothers, the younger was Terry and his older brother was John. They were laughing and joking as though they had not seen each other for a while, Terry listening intently to his brother when he told him his stories. John was on leave from the army and had a month off to relax, he had been posted to Germany and Cyprus and had been mainly been involved in exercises and training, it was hard work and now was the time to relax. He had not seen his brother for six months so he had to catch up on any news, as well as telling his bother all about his adventures. He was aware of being watched a little too closely and had to see who was paying attention to them.

John looked around to see who was watching them, he saw Sarah sitting alone at the bar. John smiled. John asked his brother who the girl on her own was but all Terry could really say was that he thought she was in his school; that maybe she was sixteen but he didn't know much more than that. John liked what he saw and plotted his next move.

Sarah had been looking a little too much and when she was caught, she turned her head away forcing herself to look elsewhere, while muttering to herself what an idiot she had been. Clearly embarassed she pondered what to do next but was taken by surprise with what happened next.

John spoke to his brother explaining what he was going to do, Terry just nodded and laughed. They went to the bar, just out of sight of Sarah. As it was quiet John could talk to the person behind the bar asking what she had been drinking, John paid for another drink for her and wrote a little note asking the barman to give them to her. The two brothers waited.

Sarah was losing concentration, the situation overwhelming her. She quickly came to her senses when the barman passed her a drink with the note, she protested that she had not asked for one but the barman explained that someone had bought it for her. Her face reddened, then she saw the note and curiosity got the better of her. She unfolded it and read it, written on the paper was the word 'hello'.

Sarah was panicing, not knowing what to do, she looked around and did not see the two brothers. She returned to face the bar to take a swig of her drink then got the shock of her life.

"Do you mind if we join you?" John asked Sarah, startling her.

"No, of course not", the reply was very nervous.

"I'm John Evans, this is my brother Terry. It is a shame to see you sitting here all alone, are you waiting for someone?"

Sarah took a swig of her drink before replying, "I'm waiting for some friends at nine, they're running late."

"You won't mind if we stay and have a chat then?" John asked a little forcefully.

Sarah hesitantly agreed and they continued with small talk. This gave all three of them the chance to size each other up.

Sarah learnt that they were brothers. She could now recognise Terry from school and although he had matured quicker than his years, she could still tell he was in some ways innocent and naive. His brother John was something else, all that time in the army had done him the world of good. He was fit. Lean but not skinny, the tight shirt he was wearing showing off his muscular arms and nicely developed chest. Sarah was sure there would be a six pack hiding under that shirt, she would like to be proved right about that. She relaxed a bit more and enjoyed the view.

Terry felt like the odd man out, there was obvious chemistry between Sarah and John but he had to respect his brother's wishes. After all, his brother had just served six months away so he deserved to have some fun. Terry had eyes and could appreciate the sight of Sarah's cleavage, as well her legs that ran up to the short skirt she was wearing, showing just enough thigh to tease. He knew he would have to disappear soon but made a promise he would find a way to enjoy that delectable body.

While John was standing at the bar, Sarah had remained seated and this allowed him to get a nice view of her cleavage. He was sure she was not wearing a bra and swore he could see her nipples peaking out. Sarah had chosen a short skirt but not too short as to let everyone see what she had had for breakfast. Her smooth legs and glimpse of thigh also did not fail to grab John's attention. A few times John had touched Sarah 'accidentally' and when she did not recoil he knew he could go in for the kill. John could feel the attraction between them and knew he would not have to do too much to get his wish.

John knew he could turn heads when he entered the room. It had happened tonight but only Sarah had really taken his fancy, she was sixteen and it was legal so there would be no problems. After six months with most of the time spent with other men Sarah would make a very nice change. He gave his brother the signal.

Terry made his excuses, claiming he was going to meet some friends leaving John and Sarah alone. He wasn't too happy about it but one day someone else would be in his position. John could now make his move. He had to act before Sarah's friends came and spoilt it for him. He bought a round of drinks, they finished them quickly then John whispered in her ear, "I like you and I know you like me so why don't we go back to my flat and see where this leads? You could always meet up with your friends later if you want."

Sarah was a little taken aback by this but she liked this situation and she liked him. She waited a little before agreeing and they both left the pub together, hand in hand. Now she would see if he had that six pack.

They arrived at the flat, it wasn't too far away. John entering first, Sarah following behind a little nervously. He asked if she wanted a drink, she accepted his offer, a small one to calm the nerves. John showed her around the flat leaving the bedroom till last and was disappointed when she returned to the living room. By now her nerves had gone, John sensed this and invited her to sit on the sofa with him. Sarah joined him but instead of sitting next to him, she sat on his lap, whispering in his ear that she was comfortable now. John needed no second invitation and kissed her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.