The Alien Ship
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2008 by Scorpionicus

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Kyle is out hiking and finds a long buried shuttle craft which takes him to the much bigger mother ship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female  

The 'Adventure' approached the asteroid which they were planning to mine and slowed to match orbits with it. The asteroid was only 2.32 miles in diameter and had essentially no gravity. The ship came to a stop less than a kilometer away from the space rock and hovered there, keeping station with the asteroid in its orbit around the sun.

The doors to the shuttle bay on the 'Adventure' slid open and several cargo shuttles emerged and descended down upon the asteroid. In composition the asteroid was a mixture of metal, stony, and carbonaceous, and the shuttles separated to seek out the various different elements needed to replenish the supplies aboard the 'Adventure'. This particular asteroid was a very convenient re-supply stop for the ship because of the wise variety of different elements in its composition, and the low gravity made mining material from it easy.

When each shuttle had arrived at its chosen location on the asteroid it halted, and each fired cutting beams at the surface of the asteroid. This blasted chunks of asteroid material out of the body of the asteroid; these were vacuumed into the waiting cargo holds of the shuttles. It was only a matter of a few minutes before the cargo holds of each shuttle was completely filled and the shuttles returned to the shuttle bay for unloading.

Once back inside the shuttle bay the shuttles were quickly unloaded, the ore they contained being dumped down chutes into the refining equipment installed in the decks below. Once the shuttles were empty they left the shuttle by to gather another load each of raw materials from the asteroid. Twice more the shuttles ventures out to cut away part of the asteroid and return it in their cargo holds to the ship, until the raw materials bins in the manufacturing decks were completely full.

Raw materials bunkers full, the 'Adventure' backed away from the asteroid and resumed course for Jupiter. None of the humans had been involved in the asteroid mining operation; it had been easily handled by the ship's Artificial Intelligence and the androids. Production of new android and non-android robots could now continue without any restrictions imposed by the need to conserve material.

Kyle and Xiao-Xing had fallen asleep in the couch and remained so during the time the asteroid mining had been taking place. Since Kyle hadn't asked to be notified of the mining operation the ship's AI carried on with it on its own. A couple of the other humans watched for a little while but then went on with exploring the ship, playing with androids, or whatever else they happened to be doing. In terms of the exterior view there really wasn't that much to see until the ship arrived at Jupiter in a few hours.

The Jupiter system was really a miniature solar system all by itself, with four large moons and numerous smaller ones, and the big planet itself almost large enough to be a star in its own right. While the giant planet had no real surface the visible clouds displayed many colorful and interesting features, including storms larger in diameter than the Earth. A thin, gossamer like ring surrounded the entire planet.

The four largest moons were four of the largest moons in the Solar System and Ganymede was the largest moon, even slightly larger than the planet Mercury. In addition there were many smaller moons orbiting the planet, many of which were captured asteroids pulled in by Jupiter's massive gravitational attraction. The four moons Io, Europa, Ganymede, and Callisto were often called the Galilean moons because they had been discovered by Galileo back in the 16th century.

The innermost large moon, Io was wracked by numerous volcanoes, driven by the powerful heat generated by the extreme tidal flexing experienced by the moon with every orbit around the giant planet. Numerous volcanoes dotted the surface of the moon, with the hottest lava of any volcanoes in the solar system. Several of the volcanoes on Io had large spectacular lava fountains and the higher temperatures combined with the lower gravity combined to cause the lava to shoot upward to a much higher altitude than any volcano on Earth. The ship's AI determined that a close up view of the most spectacular of the lava fountains would be a good part of the stop at the largest planet.

There was also a need to search the Jupiter system for any more evidence of the insectoid aliens discovered on Mars. It seemed a likely possibility they might have left some presence or remains in the Jupiter system with its many moons, especially on those moons which were outside the radiation belts surrounding the giant planet. The analysis of the remains that had already been recovered of the bugs was continuing and the AI was planning to make a report about it to Kyle soon. There was also a possibility that remains of other alien races might be discovered in the system during the current exploration trip.

Kyle woke up to find Xiao-Xing still cuddled up against his side asleep. Looking around Kyle could see there were no other humans in the room but he did see that his android Tracy as well as another female android was in the room with them. Apparently the two androids had just stood silently in their places while Kyle and Xiao-Xing slept which brought to Kyle's attention momentarily their machine nature. No human woman could have just stood there silent and unmoving but the androids accomplished it easily.

Kyle found himself wondering where Cindy was, she'd left him alone since they returned from Mars so Kyle decided to find out where she got off to.

"Tracy, where is Cindy?" Kyle asked, addressing his android.

"Cindy is currently occupied in another room. Would you like to call her?" the android replied.

"No, just show me what she is doing on the screen."

"Yes, Kyle."

The large screen on the wall opposite the couch upon which Kyle and Xiao-Xing were sitting lit up with a view of Cindy. Kyle felt Xiao-Xing stir next to him as he took in the view of what Cindy was currently doing. Cindy was on her hands and knees on a bed, naked, with one of the male androids fucking her doggy style. The android was working vigorously to pleasure Cindy and its hips struck the girl's ass with a loud slapping sound with every inward stroke of its penis.

"The androids are good fuckers, but I still prefer this one," Xiao-Xing said, reaching over and placing her hand on Kyle's cock.

Kyle realized the Chinese woman's view of things matched his own concerning the female androids. Playing with them was fun but it wasn't the same as having sex with a real human woman. It was reassuring to find the women seemed to feel the same way about the androids as he did.

"OK Tracy, that's enough. Please turn off the screen now," Kyle ordered. While it might be fun to watch Cindy he found at the moment he had other things on his mind.

"Yes, Kyle."

"What have we found out so far about the Bugs?" Kyle asked.

"Detailed examination of the bodies recovered from the shuttle indicates the resemblance to insects is mostly that of appearance. While the Bugs are indeed arthropods there are significant differences between them and the insects you know on Earth. In fact significant differences from any arthropods on Earth," the android answered.

"That seemed pretty obvious since the Bugs are intelligent and not from Earth," Kyle commented.

"You are correct. The biology of the Bugs is sufficiently different on the cellular level that they cannot have come from Earth. We do not currently know the origin of the Bugs since the effort to analyze the computer in the shuttle is ongoing and not yet complete," the android continued.

"Do we know how long ago the shuttle crashed on Mars? And what about the abandoned base on Deimos?"

"It is estimated the Bug shuttle crashed on Mars approximately 220 Earth years ago. The base on Deimos seems to have been abandoned about 20 years after the shuttle crash."

"Is there any Bug activity currently in the Solar System? Or any other aliens for that matter?" Kyle asked.

"Except for activity originating from Earth and this ship we currently are not detecting any artificial energy expenditures. However, the possibility exists that activity may be present but is being concealed using stealth technology," Tracy answered.

"Keep a watch on for any unusual activity," Kyle ordered.

"Yes Kyle."

"I wonder why the Bugs abandoned their base on Deimos." Xiao-Xing said.

"I don't know. Maybe we'll learn enough soon to understand why. Two hundred years isn't that long ago so they might come back at any time," Kyle replied.

"I guess all we can do is keep our eyes open for them," Xiao-Xing replied.

"That's true. Tracy, how long until we reach Jupiter?" Kyle asked

"We will reach the orbit of the outermost moon of Jupiter in two hours and thirty four minutes," the android answered.

"And how long after that to reach the planet itself?"

"Another twenty eight minutes."

That still left some time to wait before anything interesting happened outside the ship Kyle reflected. This made it necessary for Kyle to think of what he wanted to do to pass that time. Thinking further about the Bugs Kyle had the thought he needed to find out more about the armament carried by the 'Adventure' and how to use it, just in case they should encounter any living Bugs or other aliens, and they were hostile. Kyle decided it would be good to learn about the ship's armament before any need might arise to use it.

"Tracy, can you tell me about the weapons carried by this ship?" Kyle asked his android.

"Certainly, Kyle. The ship has two long range energy projectors, ten long range missile tubes, and fifty secondary defense clusters," the android answered.

"Can the energy projectors be fired in any direction without turning the ship?" Kyle asked.

"Yes, the projectors can be fired from ports located on every side of the ship which allows them to fire in any direction in a full sphere around the ship," Tracy said.

"How do we control the weapons?" Kyle asked.

"Normally you should allow the ship's Artificial Intelligence computer to control the weapons systems, including locating and designating targets. There are also two weapons control rooms in different areas of the ship where manual control of the weapons is possible."

"Can I see one of the weapons control rooms?" Kyle asked.

"Certainly, when do you want to go?"

"I think right now would be a good time," Kyle said as he stood up and reached for his clothes. "Would you like to come along?" he asked Xiao-Xing.

"Sure. You don't mind if I come as I am now, do you?" Xiao-Xing answered, referring also to her current state of nudity.

"Sure. A naked woman never gets a complaint from me," Kyle approved with a smile. "Lead the way to the closest weapons control room Tracy," Kyle added to his android.

The android girl led them out of Kyle's cabin to the nearest weapons control room. The distance to it wasn't actually that far but it seemed longer because of the convoluted maze of doorways and passages they had to traverse to get there. Just like an ocean going Earth warship the convoluted maze was not bad design but instead deliberate as it reduced the ability of damage or leaks to spread.

The room they entered was similar in appearance to the control room Kyle had already seen except the controls and layout were specialized for controlling the ship's weapons. There were several large view screens on the walls of the room that could be used to displaying potential targets or views of space outside the ship as well as many smaller screens on each of the control consoles.

For the next two hours Kyle and Xiao-Xing learned the workings of the weapons control room. They learned how to search for targets using the various different fire control sensors available and how to lock the various weapons onto them. Kyle learned there was a weapons control AI that was normally subsumed by the main AI but which could take over independent control of the weapons if it were necessary. All in all Kyle found that if it were necessary for him or one of the other humans to manually control the ship's weapons they could easily do it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.