The Virus - Cover

The Virus

by sam177

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Science Fiction Sex Story: A teen girl documents life after a mad scientist releases a virus into the world that affects everyone. This is my take on the genre.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Transformation   .

April 10th

It all started a couple months ago. I was watching the news and they had a clip about a mad scientist. He claimed to have created a virus that turns women into brainless nymphomaniacs, and unless all nations of the world transferred zillions dollars into a certain account in a week's time, he would unleash it.

Of course, nobody believed him. We should have.

A week went by, and when nothing happened, people just laughed the threat off, saying, "that it was just a threat by some old crackpot." They really should have paid him.

About a week after that, we started seeing the changes. Female reporters based in capitols and large cities began having blonde roots, some had even gone completely blonde, growing larger breasts, and had a hard time focusing on their reports. Those that had gone completely blonde had the largest breasts and giggled through most of the newscasts. For those that weren't completely blonde, you could watch as they visibly struggled to concentrate on the newscasts, while trying to ignore their wildly growing lust.

For the next few days, there were wild news reports about celebrity and non-celebrity women turning in to blonde, sex-crazed, bimbos. Speculation began to grow that maybe the old crackpot's threat had been real. The CDC, of course, claimed that the women were under some sort of drug, and that a virus that could transform a woman into a brainless slut was complete science fiction. Still, news reports about Slut Flu, Bimboitis, Nympho Fever, and other various names, continued to grow.

When the number one rated, anchorwoman lost control, tore her blouse off, and began masturbating while begging to be fucked on national television, the CDC began to take it seriously and started quarentining the victims. Soon, entire cities were under quarantine, but by then it was too late. The virus had spread beyond any ability to control.

Like the rest of my friends, we watched the news and at first were amused and shocked by the things shown on TV. Then we became scared. We noticed we were starting to masturbate more and more, even though we tried not to. I also know that my grades have begun falling. It wasn't so much that I was becoming stupid. It's just that it's becoming harder for me to concentrate. Like my friends, I found it easier to think while still in the glow of an orgasm, but after it faded, it became even harder to think.

We really became scared when girls we knew started to become victims. One day they'd be normal, and the next they'd be big-breasted blonde bimbos who only wanted to talk about being fucked. The guys, of course, loved it and many took advantage of it all they could.

About a month after the virus was released, the news stations aired an interview with an official from the CDC. She had long black hair that was turning blonde. Her blouse was very strained across her tits. (Breasts, I mean breasts.) She also struggled visibly with her desires as she spoke about the CDC's findings concerning the virus.

The virus was airborne, had been detected in every city in the nation and, around the world. Most likely, we'd already contracted the virus. (We had.) Once infected, the virus increases women's arousal rates, as well as senses of taste, smell and touch, the last especially at erogenous zones. It also altered hair folicles to grow blonde hair and promote breast tissue to grow in direct corralation to how much they'd been infected. The resulting loss in IQ is more a result of an inability to concentrate due to the growing physical desires.

Women's bodies were literally being made over for sex, with the resulting physical desires overriding women's abilities to think. Those desires would continue to increase until they became so overwhelming that the victim simply had to achieve a climax. Paradoxically, the climax would temporarily relieve the loss of IQ and physical need; however, the effects of the virus also increase with each physical climax, (That's orgasm, in case you didn't know or forgot.) making for a no win situation. If we climaxed to relieve the symptoms, we'd only make them worse, but the only relief was a climax.

Then she dropped the bombshell. The virus was a two-part virus. The second part was contained in sperm. Once sperm is introduced into the body, the effects of the virus are rapidly and dramatically increased. After that, arousal is permanent. The victim is addicted to sperm and the orgasmic highs are achieved when collecting said sperm. The IQ loss was more dramatic because, while the victim's breasts grew, the body's blood supply didn't, so there literally wasn't enough blood after our breasts swelled, to work our brains. Remember how we used to joke about guys and their cocks, and how they could only think with one head at a time? Only we have it worse because it is true. I guess someone teased the mad scientist guy like that too much, causing him to make the virus this way.

She also said that in men, the virus increased size, girth, stamina, and virility. Unlike women, they also had an increase in blood supply, so they could think with both heads. They, being men, however, continued to think only with the little one. Because of that romance and seduction died. What guy needed to wine and dine, when all he had to do was whip it out, and she'd be drooling at the sight and smell of his cock and cum filled balls?

Then she gave us the worst part. The virus was incurable.

I wasn't the only one to cry myself to sleep that night, with my hands between my legs.

After that news report women panicked. No one wanted to be a cum-addicted bimbo. Sales of chastity belts took off. They quickly halted, however, because they drove the women wearing them insane. So did another more extreme alternative I heard about. With no way to relieve the pressure, their minds literally blew.

Gradually, more and more women I knew succumbed. Just three days ago, my Mom was bimbofied while bent over the kitchen table by our mailman. I walked in on them, and the wave of lust at the sight of them fucking, nearly made me lose it right then and there. Before she went, she told me to go to my room and lock myself in. Then they were both cumming and I watched with sick fascination as Mom's eyes glazed over, her breasts grew, and her brown hair turned completely blonde. As I watched, my mouth and pussy were watering, and my body ached for release. I finally fled when he pulled out of Mom, turned to me, and asked if I wanted some. Just thinking about it has me wet.

After locking myself in my room, I proceeded to jill off so much, that I completely bombed my chem test. I really did try hard not to but I couldn't help it. I just couldn't get the picture of Mom's pleasure at being fucked out of my mind, and I didn't do bad exactly. I just didn't have enough time to finish. Mr. Anderson said I could make it up Friday.

Studying won't be easy though. It's really hard to study with moans of pleasure coming from my Mom's, and my brother Billy's, rooms. They've both had different people over each night. I caught him in the living room, fucking a woman from behind, when I got home today. Like the maleman, he asked if I wanted some, and I ran to my room. I had wanted some. I really had.

Mom wasn't the only one I watched be bimbofied. Today in History, it happened to Ms. Kim. She was in a pretty bad way and having a hard time focusing on the lesson. Then one of the jocks, Jason, stood up and took out his cock saying, "Hey, Teach. Need some of this?"

She groaned, "Yes." And before anyone could say or do anything, he'd pushed her face down on the desk, pulled up her skirt, and a moment later was thrusting into her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.