Teaching Hannah - Cover

Teaching Hannah

Copyright© 2008 by Forbidden Fruit

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mr Jones teaches his favourite student, 16-year-old Hannah Page, what it is to love and be loved when they realise they have both harboured feelings for each other for years.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Andrew opened the passenger door of the car for Hannah as she got out and threw her bag over her back. She stood by the car awkwardly as he locked it, not sure whether she should walk up to his house or wait for him. Now she was here, she was a little nervous.

He locked the car and turned around to see her standing there. She gave him a little smile and he could tell she was nervous.

"Hey, there's nothing to worry about," he reassured her. "If you don't feel comfortable, just say so and we can go somewhere else. I don't mind at all as long as I'm with you."

Hannah's spirits lifted and she smiled properly this time. Her heart warmed when he smiled back at her and held her hand as they walked to his front door. He fumbled with the keys for a few moments before unlocking the door and letting her in first. They took off their shoes and coats and he gave her a quick tour of the place and she admired his choice of colours and furniture in each room. The master bedroom was the last room he showed her and she eyed the king sized bed with apprehension.

Andrew noticed her staring at the bed and cupped her face gently in his hands.

"I'm not expecting sex, Hannah. You're only sixteen and I won't forget that anytime soon. So don't look at my bed as if it's going to eat you alive," he laughed, hugging her close to him.

She laughed with him and felt more comfortable being in his house. They went downstairs and inspected his fridge, discovering there wasn't much to eat unless they could make a meal out of some cheese and milk. She left Andrew to raid the cupboards while she searched for a takeaway menu. Returning victorious a few minutes later, she waved it in front of him.

"Good idea," he smiled.

"I want pizza," Hannah insisted.

He frowned. "I fancy a kebab."

"Well, I want pizza and I get to choose because I'm your guest."

She stuck her tongue out at him and shrieked when his hands pinched her sides, just above her hips.

"I think someone's ticklish!" he teased, his hands tickling her sides through her sweater mercilessly.

"Please stop!" she begged, giggling uncontrollably.

He chased her into the living room and she fell back onto his sofa, curling into a protective ball in an attempt to shield her stomach from his attacks. It seemed to work for a moment and she relaxed, peeking over the cushion she was using to fight back. She knew it was a mistake and didn't have chance to run away as his hands pinned her shoulders onto the sofa as he sat on her legs.

"Oh dear," he grinned as she wriggled underneath him. "It seems you're trapped and I can have my wicked way with you."

Hannah stopped struggling and looked up at him. His face was just inches from hers and she could smell the shower gel he had used that morning. She licked her suddenly dry lips and breathed deeply, her chest rising and falling with each breath. She noticed him look down and knew he could see her breasts pushing against the front of her sweater. She heard his sharp intake of breath and felt him loosen his grip on her. Quickly, she pushed her body up against his with all her strength and caught him off guard, somehow being able to roll their bodies and switching their positions so she was straddling him.

"Pizza," she said, simply.

She kissed his lips quickly and jumped off him, grabbing the phone in the process. She ordered the biggest pizza they had with everything on and Andrew didn't make any attempt to stop her. When she'd hung up, she stood in front of him, suddenly feeling awkward again. The confidence she had felt only moments before had gone and she felt shy again.

"How long will the pizza be?" Andrew asked.

"About half an hour," she replied, not knowing where to look.

"Come here, then," he motioned for her to sit on the sofa next to him.

She sat next to him and relaxed again as he draped his arm over her shoulders and she laid her head against his chest.

"I could stay like this forever," he said, kissing the top of her head.

"Me too," she agreed, closing her eyes

She must have fallen asleep because she opened her eyes to see a pizza box being wafted under her nose.

"Wakey, wakey," Andrew called.

"I'm up," she yawned, reaching for the box.

He quickly pulled it away from her before she could reach it.

"I want a kiss first," he demanded, waving the pizza tantalisingly close to her.

Hannah smiled sleepily. "Fine," she said.

She stood up quickly and kissed him passionately, forcing his lips open with her tongue which she swirled inside his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed for a few minutes before she pulled away and grabbed the box.

"Thank you!" she grinned, opening it and grabbing the biggest slice.

"Cheat!" Andrew laughed.

They snuggled together as they ate, talking about films and music. They discovered they both liked some of the same bands and film directors. Hannah felt at ease and was completely comfortable resting her head on his knees once they'd finished eating. She felt sleepy as he stroked her hair gently but refused to fall asleep so early.

"What time is it?" she asked, stifling a yawn.

Andrew checked his watch. "Nearly nine, should I take you home now?"

She could hear the sadness in his voice and knew he didn't want to drive her home. She hoped he wouldn't reject her next idea.

"Just a minute," she said.

She carefully extracted herself from him and went into the hallway, grabbing her bag before returning to the living room.

"I don't have to go home," she jumped back onto his lap and kissed his nose playfully as she threw her bag on the sofa.

"Why's that?" he asked, staring at her bag.

"Because ... I'm sleeping over."

She almost laughed at the expression on his face; it was a look of pure joy.

"Are you sure it's OK?" he asked, wanting to be sure. He couldn't believe it and the last thing he wanted was for Hannah to get into trouble with her parents.

"Yup," she nodded. "My parents think I'm at a friend's for the weekend."

Andrew's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets.

"The weekend?!" he exclaimed.

She nodded again and wiggled on his lap, feeling him beginning to stiffen.

"I take it you're happy?" she teased.

He answered by grabbing her hips with both hands and pulling her down onto his lap as he thrust upwards, kissing her at the same time. She returned his kiss with enthusiasm, moaning as she felt his hard cock bulging through his trousers and pressing between her legs. She ran her hands through his hair as he sucked on her tongue and ground their groins together. He pulled back, but left his hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry, Hannah," he apologised. "I shouldn't do this with you. I don't want to pressure you into sex. I'm your teacher for God's sake, we shouldn't be doing this."

He tried to lift her off his lap but she held his hands.

"I'm not being pressured," she replied, her voice husky. "I know you're my teacher and I know there are a thousand reasons or more why we shouldn't be together like this, but I don't care right now. Please let us have this weekend. We've both waited so long to be able to do this. If you want to stop, say so now. If not, let's just be happy and love each other like we want to."

Andrew stared at the girl, no, the woman that was straddling him. He couldn't believe how mature she was for her age and it made him love her even more. He was relieved that she understood the enormity of what they were doing and it made him feel a little easier about letting her stay.

"God, I love you, Hannah," he said. "You don't know how much I want to tell everyone about us, but you know as well as I do what would happen. You're right, though. Let us have this weekend and we'll worry about the consequences later. I don't care if I get sacked as long as I can still see you. Promise me you'll tell me if you ever feel uncomfortable or pressured, though, OK?"

Hannah smiled warmly, her heart swelled with happiness.

"I promise," she said.

She leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips. He parted them and she slipped her tongue between them and teased his tongue with hers. They both moaned at the sensation and Hannah broke the kiss and leaned backwards slightly.

She lifted the hem of her sweater, watching his face as, inch by inch, her stomach and bra-covered breasts were revealed to him for the first time. His eyes were wide and she could feel his cock throbbing underneath her. She pulled the sweater over her head, throwing it onto the floor, and moved to unclasp her bra when his hands stopped her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.