River Pirates - Cover

River Pirates

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John Ostermier, 15 years old, accidentally killed another boy and had to flee for his life. He heads for California and rescues 3 women before he even gets out of Pennsylvania. He has a special rifle, a breech-loading flintlock, which his father invented. This rifle is capable of rapid fire and is extremely accurate. John "marries" the three women, ranging in age from 17 to 12. Join them as they head West toward a new life.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Violence  

Damn, that smarts! All of us ducked below the sides of the wagon, and I snatched up my rifle. The wound was not serious, and there was little blood, but it hurt like blazes. I knew where to find the shooter from the cloud of powder smoke that bloomed up from the woods on our right. There was a little breeze, so the smoke dissipated quickly.

Since I knew where to look, I was able to spot the ambusher. The fool was wearing a white shirt and stood out like a beacon against the dark forest. I called him a fool because he made no effort to move from his original shooting position. He was standing there madly trying to reload his musket; if he was not so frantic with his movements, he probably could have reloaded quicker. In any case, I was in no danger from him as I drew a bead on him and blasted away. That .55 caliber bullet made a big hole going in, and a bigger hole coming out. The blackguard was hit in the chest, and he went tumbling to the ground.

I reloaded as quickly as I could and looked around, trying to spot any more danger. The women were also looking around, but none of us could find any more assassins. Sarah came to my aid with a piece of clean cloth to bind my wound. Mary stopped her and checked to be sure that the wound was clean before it was covered. To be on the safe side, she washed and dried the wound before allowing Sarah to apply the bandage.

When I was bandaged, we all went to see what we could find on the dead assassin that might be worth taking. We didn't find much of value; his clothes were filthy even when you looked past the piss and shit he released when he was shot. We took a few small pieces of silver, along with his musket and his powder and shot. His powder was good quality, and I could recast his musket balls into the kind of bullets that I used. Our biggest problem was in finding his horse; we wanted to recover it so that the poor beast would not be abandoned in the woods away from food and water. We now had three horses; we joked about going into the horse trading business.

We climbed back into the wagon, and Mary took over the driving duties. Helen was concerned that I would be unable to perform tonight if my arm did not have sufficient time to rest. She was serious in her concern, so I did not want to hurt her feelings by arguing with her.

We eventually came to a good camping spot, so Mary pulled off the road. We used the same division of labor as on the previous night, and Sarah and I easily had the animals taken care of and the tent erected by the time supper was ready. Supper consisted of more of that same pork roast and the other stuff we'd had. I was used to eating the same meal several nights in a row, so I had no reason to complain.

I was not so ignorant on this night, so Mary and Sarah climbed into the wagon, and Helen and I adjourned to the tent. Helen was much more nervous than Mary had been, so I had to take the lead. All Helen was able to do on her own initiative was to take her own boots and socks off. After that, she sat on her bedroll and almost trembled with nervousness.

I tried to help by sitting beside her and holding her hand while we talked. After a few minutes, I gently kissed her, and she melted into my arms. We continued to kiss for a while as I taught her to French kiss. She was an avid student, and her skill soon equaled mine. When she was relaxed enough, I helped her out of her dress and had her lie back on the blankets while I removed my clothes.

Helen's face might not be quite as pretty as her sister, Mary's, but her body more than made up the difference. Her breasts were significantly larger, at least, significant to me, and her nipples were much larger. Now that they were extended with her arousal, her nipples were as large as my little finger to the second knuckle. I was already thinking of the pleasure to be attained by sucking on such magnificent nipples.

She had a pleasing amount of fat on her body, not so skinny that her bones showed. Her hips, legs, and feet were as pleasing as those of her sister. Between her legs was a bit more hair than Mary, but of a slightly lighter color, so I had no trouble seeing her pussy lips, the way they were swollen and puffed up. Her inner lips also showed, but they did not protrude too much. Her clit stuck out more than on the other two women I have seen, but it certainly was not objectionable.

I followed pretty much the same path as I had run with her sister, and got the same pleasant results. Helen was anxious for me to enter her, but her maidenhead was still intact; it was the first one I had actually encountered. I had pushed on it with my finger, and it seemed to be quite pliable, so I was not worried about being able to break it with my cock. However, I was worried about the pain which I might cause when I did so.

When I met her maidenhead after bringing my cock into contact with her pussy, I couldn't help pausing in anticipation of the pain coming to Helen, but she lost patience with me and bounced her hips up enough to break it, herself. She let out a small squeak of pain, about as much as if she had pinched her finger. Helen grimaced for a moment, and then ordered me to continue, saying that she was tired of waiting on me.

What was I to do in light of that command? I did the only thing that I could do—I pressed onward and entered her tunnel until I felt a resistance due to dry skin. I backed out a little and pressed in again; this time I was able to press home. "Oh, my Lord, you are so big! I feel like you are going to split me open. But it feels so good, please don't stop now!"

I pumped back and forth, slowly at first, until she loosened up a bit. When I thought that it was safe to pump faster without hurting Helen, I did speed up. The faster I went, the more she seemed to like it, until she was panting with my every stroke and continually saying things like "It feels so good!" "Faster!" "Harder!" "More!"

Suddenly, she screamed like she was pierced by a large spike. I had never heard anything like it, so I was sure that I was hurting her, possibly even killing her. I stopped moving, but did not withdraw. "What happened?" rang in my ear, and I looked around to see a naked Mary and a naked Sarah just as they had sprung from their bed to rush to the aid of their stricken sister. Meanwhile, Helen was still screaming, though not as loud as before.

She finally quieted after the fourth or fifth wail, took several breaths of air, and said, "I have never felt something so wonderful as that, before. John, I am not sure what you did to me, but please do it again!"

Mary laughed, and, taking Sarah by the hand, returned to her bed. Helen continued, "You still feel like you have filled me to the breaking point, but I love it. Please stroke some more so that I can feel that again."

Shrugging my shoulders, I returned to stroking, though I could not do a very good job at first because my cock had begun to deflate from the shock and surprise. However, it did not take long for the stiffness and size to return, so I was able to piston in and out as I had been doing. Helen started to pant again and to urge me on, so I kept up the pumping, even though I still did not know why Helen had screamed so much.

Anyway, after a while, Helen said, "I can feel it coming again! I am so close! AIIIIIIY!" With that, the muscles in her tunnel clamped down on me and I came. Oh, did I come! I must have shouted, too, because I could hear some laughter coming from the wagon. Both of us kind of wilted, and I rolled off her.

Helen asked, "Was that your baby juice I felt squirting in me? My goodness, that was a feeling that I will never forget."

We cuddled after that and fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, I woke up with a hard cock, as usual, and Helen insisted that we repeat last night's exercise before getting dressed. I acquiesced, and I am glad that I did, but we woke up her sisters when Helen screamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.