Gunshy - Cover

Gunshy

by Taylor Gibbs

Copyright© 2008 by Taylor Gibbs

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Gibbs wants Tony to fire his gun but gets a lot more in return. NCIS fanfiction.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   Oral Sex   .

It wasn't a typical Sunday morning activity, but Gibbs wanted to challenge DiNozzo at the gun range. His weapon of choice was the Desert Eagle and he'd brought his own. Tony hadn't seen this one; it came out to play on special occasions.

"What're we shooting?" Tony asked curiously. Gibbs had only told him he'd show him on the range. He pulled the gun out of its custom holster.

"Desert Eagle. Ten inch barrel."

He saw Tony lick his lips and smirked. He was going to make the most of this. "Gonna steady you. Wouldn't want the recoil to pull off your aim. He settled behind Tony, pressing his crotch against Tony's ass, glad that they wore sweatpants.

This was his favorite range and he knew the positioning of the cameras wouldn't show the hard-on that was growing as he pressed between Tony's cheeks and dragged his hips up. "Nice and easy, Tony. Nice, slow and easy."

"Could you get any more phallic?" Tony asked, his shallow respirations telling the tale of his arousal. As he pulled the trigger and the gun kicked back, Gibbs drove himself against Tony and the younger man groaned.

"Like that?" Gibbs asked, a chuckle in his voice.

"Yeah. Can we finish up quickly here?" He tossed that irreverent grin over his shoulder. "There's another gun I'm aching for."

Gibbs quirked a brow, an evil little plan coming to mind. He stepped away, nodding. "Get yourself calmed down before we walk out of here. This is my range after all." He took the gun and fired, hitting the target perfectly every time, removed the clip, cleaned the gun. Not bad for an old man, he thought with a smirk. And the best was yet to come.

As they drove home, Gibbs unholstered the weapon and pressed the barrel against Tony's soft crotch. "Guns and sex turn you on, don't they?"

Tony licked his lips, thrusting upward, hardening almost immediately. "Oh yeah, that turned you on," Gibbs said in a low tone. He began dragging the unyielding metal over Tony, tracing the shape of the cock and balls he knew so well.

"God, Gibbs. Not here ... not in the car."

"Yeah, in the car. I want you aching and leaking for me." He turned the gun so that the entire barrel was pressing against Tony. "Metal. So hard and firm. When you thrust against it, there's no give. Not like my hand. Thrust against it, Tony."

Tony's thighs twitched but he remained in control. "I said thrust against it, Tony," he said again in the same deadly quiet tone of voice. Tony bit his lip and made a small sound, his hips lifting. Gibbs slid the gun over Tony's crotch, pressing down. "Know what I'm gonna do when we get home, Tony?"

Tony shook his head, working his lip between his teeth.

"I'm gonna fuck you with the gun. This recently fired gun is gonna be up your ass and I'm gonna fuck you with it until you blow."

Tony was making small noises of need now, sounds that went right to Gibbs' cock. "Yeah ... you like that as much as I do, don't you, my dirty little lover."

"Yeah..."

Gibbs pulled into the driveway and pointed to the front door. "Inside, Tony. Spare bedroom. Dirty boys and their dirty games take place there. Get your pants off."

Gibbs watched, his gaze hooded as Tony hunched over and ran for the front door. As soon as he was gone, Gibbs dragged the gun over his own hard cock, hand skimming over his chest, He pinched a nipple hard and then groaned, the thought of Tony taking the gun driving him higher than he should be. He was in his driveway after all and had a good reputation in the neighborhood.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.