Jennifer's Journey - Cover

Jennifer's Journey

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenage girl moves with her parents to a new city. To help her socially, her parents reluctantly allow her to date, even though she is only 14. Thus begins her journey to sexual enlightenment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

July 23

I went back to the doctor's office to have the stitches removed from my foot where I had stepped on that piece of glass. Dr. Anderson said everything was healing nicely and that I should not be concerned about it any longer. When she was done with the procedure, she asked me how my summer was going.

"Well, it's going better than I had expected it would. I have met a nice guy and we have dated several times. It's kind of funny."

"What's funny?" she replied.

"I think that he was a virgin before he met me, and I have seem to control whatever we do."

"Have you had sex with him yet?"

"Yes, on two different nights."

"And was everything satisfactory for you both?"

"Well, that's what I mean. I sort of set the rules and tell him what we are going to do and how far we're going to go, and all that stuff. I even got on top once, which really surprised him."

"Have you done anything else?"

"We tried to do it in my butt. That didn't work too good and we stopped."

"Did that disappoint you?"

"Yes. After what you showed me in here, I was looking forward to it a lot. But it just didn't happen."

"Do you want me to show you how to do that, again?"

"Would you?"

"Why don't you get undressed and lay back on the exam table, with your feet in the stir ups. You don't have to bother with the robe."

Dr. Anderson locked the door to the exam room as I got undressed. She began caressing my breasts with her hand, drawing circles around each nipple and then rubbing a finger or two across it, flicking it slightly. My nipples hardened almost immediately, to my surprise. I had never experienced another girl touching me, and all of this was a new feeling. With her other hand, she slowly moved it downward, around my navel and finally to my crotch. Her fingers floated across the top of my hair, barely making contact yet at times, it seemed almost intentionally, getting a fingernail to barely hang up in the curls so that it drug against my skin. With a smile on her face, she let the back of her hand glide down through my bush, her nails just barely touching my lips, and then back up again, with her fingertips bumping across the ridges and onto my clit. It was like a bolt of lightning passing through my body.

"I see that you enjoy my touch," she said. She slipped a finger into my vagina, moving smoothly with my moisture.

"Hunnh," was about all I could manage. I was having mini orgasms like crazy.

I felt her begin to probe my bottom with her rubber penis. I could feel her put some of the lubricating stuff on my skin, and then felt her push a finger into my bottom, spreading the juice around.

"Are you ready?" she asked. I nodded and felt her immediately begin to push it into my ass, moving slowly so I adjusted to it but steadily until it was at least six or seven inches into me. With one hand moving it back and forth, the other was still playing in my bush, tormenting my clit and teasing the entire area. I could feel her thumb moving my clit around, brusquely, and I was beginning to moan out loud.

"Does that feel good, Jennifer?"

"Oh, yes..."

"Can you imagine if that was a real cock in your behind? And from someone who cared about how good it flt for you?"

"Oh, yes..."

"Would you like to experience that?"

I was about as excited and hot as I had ever, ever been. Her thumb and forefinger were pulling on my clit, rolling it around like it was a big pea. I knew it would only be seconds before I exploded.

"Yes, if it would feel this good," was all I could get out.

I could feel her driving her artificial cock into my bottom firmly. Suddenly she pushed on my clit very hard with the tip of her thumb, and her other hand slammed and then held tight against my butt. I could not take any more, and my orgasm made me shake all over. My legs pulled up to my chest, and she followed the motion with the rubber cock, slamming it one more time hard into my ass. She reached forward and pinched a nipple, and then dropped down again to pinch my clit hard. I had another wave of orgasm got through me. She held me motionless for a few minutes, more like a lifetime to my senses, and as I began to calm down, she repeated everything one last time. I thought I would lose my mind when that happened, but instead, once the muscular contractions ceased, I fell into some sort of bliss.

After a few moments, I opened my eyes and Dr. Anderson was standing beside me, with a very soft smile on her face.

"Wasn't that wonderful?"

"There aren't words to describe it."

"Would you like to experience that for real?"

"Yes, but how?"

"This may sound strange, and I don't want to frighten you, so please listen to me before you make a judgment. If you wanted to come to my home some evening, I think I could convince my husband to do this for you. Of course, I would be there with you, so you can be comfortable with that."

"Do you think he would?"

"I think I know him well enough to say that he would definitely be interested. Of course, Jenny, you do understand that this would have to be a very closely guarded secret that you could never share with anyone else. I could lose my medical license for just suggesting such a thing. But I honestly think you are one of those rare women who possess a strong desire for sexual fulfillment, even at your young age. I think you have a much better grasp on your sexual needs than many of my adult women patients. It would definitely have to be our secret."

"My Mom and Dad are going away for a few days this week. Maybe we could do it then."

July 27

I went to Dr. Anderson's home for supper tonight, since my parents are out of town for three days. I met her husband, whose real name I can't begin to pronounce. He said I should just call him Nick. He is originally from the country of Greece, but he has lived here since he was a teenager. He is tall, has hair that is as black as coal, and a physique that shows only muscles. And did I mention that he is about the handsomest guy I have ever seen. I knew why I was here tonight, and I can't believe that Dr. Anderson wants to share him with me.

After supper, we sat on their deck and they gave me a glass of wine. (That's my first glass of wine, by the way, and it was really good.) Nick wanted to know more about me. I told him most all of what had happened in my life since moving here, including all the bad stuff at prom, and the better stuff with Eric at the beach. He wanted to know what it felt like to me when I had an orgasm. He asked me to describe it, and the only thing I could say was that I felt like I wanted to pull the guy inside me as I wascuming. We talked some more, and he got me to describe other thoughts that I had, some fantasies, and other observations about my body compared to other girls in my classes. By the time I was done talking, I realized that I was very wet inside and that a giant wet spot was forming on the front of my shorts.

We went in to their bedroom, all three of us, and began to get undressed. I saw that Dr. Anderson was undressing as well. It had not occurred to me that she would do that. I thought that she was only going to be here with us to make me feel more confidant. I stopped undressing and watched her disrobe. I am not sure how old she is, I 'm guess 30 or so, because she hasn't been a doctor too long. She is about my height and has a perfect hour glass figure. Her breasts are larger and fuller than mine, for sure; I'm guessing she wears at least a "c" cup bra. Her tummy is as flat as flat can be and her hips are like a model's. When she turned around to face me, I could not help but stare at her crotch. Her bush was covered with a large, very full and dense bush. It spread from one leg to the other, but didn't go past where her panties leg band would be. The top of the triangle was at least five inches across.

Nick saw me staring. "I much prefer women who do not shave their pubes off," he said to me. "It is much more erotic."

"Then you should be pleased again," I said as I turned to him while stepping from my panties.

"Oh yes, I am," he said. He helped me onto the king size bed, and Dr. Anderson slid up along side him as well. He began kissing me tenderly, my lips, my nose, my eyelids--just light kisses all over my face. Finally he kissed me solidly on the lips, and I felt his tongue slip into my mouth, teasing mine. His hand found my left breast and began caressing it. Almost immediately I felt lips at my other breasts, sucking on the nipple lightly. I was tempted to break away from Nick to see who else was kissing me when a light went off in my mind somewhere that Dr. Anderson was not just going to observe. She took my free hand and placed it on her breast. My touch was clumsy and awkward, but I found it stimulating as well, and I began to think about caressing her nipples so that they hardened, and about making her as excited as I was.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.