Jennifer's Journey - Cover

Jennifer's Journey

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenage girl moves with her parents to a new city. To help her socially, her parents reluctantly allow her to date, even though she is only 14. Thus begins her journey to sexual enlightenment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

May 18

There we stood, my Dad, Mom and me, with me wrapped in a bath towel, hair dripping wet, in the middle of my bedroom. My mother had discovered the large quantity of cum that had drained from my body while I slept following my first ever Spring Formal Prom at high school. She stood there with some of the cum dripping from her fingers, my Dad mumbling that it appeared to be a lot more than just one load. And they were looking at me for an explanation.

"You're barely fourteen years old! What the hell are you doing having sex?" my Dad asked with an obviously angry voice. "And how many boys did you sleep with?"

I didn't really know how to begin. I wanted them to leave so that I could get dressed and dry my hair, but they insisted that they would stay until they got to the bottom of this, whatever that meant. I took some clothes from my dresser and went into the bathroom and got dressed.

My dad started in again. "Start at the beginning!" He was very upset, and the tone of his voice was not very pleasant or comforting.

I didn't know where to start. They stood there, waiting for me to say something so I said, "Well, the beginning was moving here and leaving all the friends that I ever had, that I knew and trusted, and getting dumped in a new town in the middle of a school year, when I didn't know a sole."

"That's right. Blame us," my Dad said.

"I didn't make any friend for several weeks, and finally I met a very good looking guy who asked me out on a date. And he treated me with respect. He opened the door for me, got me home on time, and was what I thought a good guy should be."

"And did you have sex with him?" My Dad asked.

"No, he was always respectful of me. Yes, we made out a little, but we didn't have sex. So when he asked me to the prom, I was ecstatic. He promised that we wouldn't drink and we didn't. We had a great dinner, then went to the dance, and about midnight, went to the hotel downtown for the post party. They had rented an entire floor; it was all very private. We had a separate room to change from our formal wear to our comfy clothes, and I went into the bathroom of the room while he stayed in the main part. I had just taken off my gown when he opened the door and stood there looking at me. He said that he wanted to see me naked because I was beautiful and had a beautiful figure and a bunch of other stuff. All I had on was my panties, so I turned and faced him, so that he could see me like that. I figured he would be happy with that. He came into the bathroom and picked me up in his arms, like you see in the movies, and carried me to the bed and lay down with me and we began kissing and then he was touching me and suddenly I felt him push into me and we made love."

"I hadn't planned on it, and certainly didn't suspect it would happen, or I would never have gone into the room with him. I just got caught up in it emotionally. He was so tender and gentle and even though it hurt, it was exciting and felt wonderful after a while. Afterwards, we just kissed and lay there talking, and I thought everything was beautiful.

Both Mom and Dad just stood there, saying nothing. My Mom still had the cum on her fingers, and my Dad's head and neck were still bright red with anger. But at least they were listening and not screaming at me.

"So then I said that I thought we should get dressed and join the others, but he said he needed to do something else first. He told me to roll onto my tummy, which I did, but I didn't have any idea what he was planning." Tears were flowing from my eyes like rain, and I was having a lot of trouble talking. I could see that Mom was becoming emotional too, but Dad was still just red faced.

"Then he pulled my hips up and pushed my face down and I felt him coming at me from behind. I screamed at him that it was the wrong place, but he said that it was ok and told me to be quiet and lay still. It hurt so bad. I pleaded with him to stop. I told him I would do anything else he wanted, but I begged him to stop doing it that way. But he wouldn't."

"He fucked you in your ass?" my Dad said, astonished. "I'll kill the sonuvabitch."

"Bill, please," my Mom said, "try to control yourself."

"Then he told me to get dressed and we would go to the party. When we joined the others, they were showing a video of all of us in school. Once everyone was there, it changed. Somehow, they had made a secret video of each room in the hotel. It showed every couple doing whatever they had done after the dance. Finally, it showed us having sex, both times. I begged them to shut it off, but they all cheered him for doing what he was doing. Finally, it turned out that there was a contest."

I was bawling now.

"There was a contest, and because he had done everything to me, and because I had been a virgin, he won. And then he traded me to another guy for another girl, and that guy did all the same things to me. In front of a bunch of other guys as well."

I stopped talking for a while and tried to catch my breath and regain my composure. There was no point, in my estimation, of holding anything back, because if I didn't tell them, they would be the only people in town that didn't know about it, I was sure.

"So yes, Dad, there is more than one guy's stuff there on the sheets. There are four, if you want to get picky about it, and I don't have any idea what to do about it. So if you don't mind, I will just finish getting dressed and do my laundry."

I pulled the sheets off the bed, gathered the rest of my dirty clothing, and headed for the laundry room, leaving them standing in my bedroom. Once I had the washer going, I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I fixed some toast and had a glass of juice, all the while trying to act as normal as possible. That lasted about ten minutes until I threw up my breakfast in the sink, and then slid down to sit on the floor, crying.

I don't think it would be possible for a young girl to feel lower about herself, her life and her prospects for happiness than I felt at that moment. Every joy, every dream, every shred of self-esteem was gone. I just sat there, on the kitchen floor, looking and feeling about as hopeless as a person can feel. Sometime later, my Mom came and pulled me up, walked me to the living room and sat on the sofa next to me. Dad joined us a few moments later.

"We need to talk this out," Mom said. "We need to figure out where to go from here. What's done is done, and we can not change it, nor can we back up and make it go away. We just have to figure out a plan for the future. I don't want this to sound so uncaring, but we all need to think about you --how you feel, what your fears are, what the options are, and what you want."

We talked about those things. I said that I felt that the whole school would find out what had happened to me, and I was afraid that the video would be circulated around, and maybe even get on You Tube for the whole world to see. I also said that I didn't think I had done anything wrong.

"Maybe I shouldn't have let him see me undressed like I did, but it just became so romantic, I didn't know how to deal with it. He was the first boy I ever dated, and I just didn't suspect anything like this. Nobody at school warned me that the guys do this after the prom. I feel so set-up, so targeted, like everything was planned out in advance because I'm new and didn't know any better. What could I have done?"

Finally my Dad spoke. "I don't think you could have done anything, Jenny, I don't think you could have done anything. I understand how your emotions and desire for affection from him messed up your sense of danger. And I can certainly understand how, once you were on that bed, he was able to get you aroused to the point where you wanted him to do what he did. That's the nature of our bodies. After that, what he did was deplorable, but by that time, you had changed from a willing participant to a victim, and there was nothing you could do about it. I understand that, and, now that I have heard everything you have told us, I don't blame you for anything. I am not angry with you. I'm not even disappointed. You are a beautiful young girl, and your body does generate hormones that create a sex drive in you too. It will continue to generate the same desires. It is natural. I blame him for taking advantage of all these things, and for abusing your trust."

"How do you think your friend Pam will react and respond to you now?" Mom asked.

"I don't know. She was in that video too, but they were just having sex the regular way. And I don't think she had all those guys in the room watching her, either. I know that she was really upset and embarrassed, but I was the only one that they did the other too."

"I understand, honey. I am sure that it was very humiliating to have that happen, but to have it on a movie as well, is really terrible. I'm really sorry that it happened to you. Do you think it would help you, and us as a family, if we invited Pam over to talk today?"

"I don't know. I don't know if she'd come. I don't know if she'd want to talk abut it in front of you."

Dad said, "Why don't you call her and ask her to come up to talk with you. Don't mention us at all. We'll take care of that part when she gets here."

Pam came over in the early afternoon and was surprised when she found out that I had told my parents everything. She hadn't told her parents anything because she was afraid what her father might do. She agreed to talk with my parents and we all sat in the loving room trying to figure out the future. The best thing that she said was that she had never heard of anything like this before, even though the guys claimed it happened every prom, and she thought that they must not be doing the bragging thing. My Dad agreed. He said bragging would land them in jail.

Mom asked her directly, "Aren't you afraid that all the boys will just want to date you for sex now?"

"No, because I don't think many of them will know. I know who most of the guys are that were there, and who saw that movie. Many of them are seniors and I won't be seeing them next year anyway. The others, I just won't date, period."

"But what about me," I asked her. "They didn't do everything to you that they did to me."

"Well, no, they didn't. And that looked pretty horrible. I didn't even know people had sex that way before that moment."

Dad responded, "I agree. I doubt if very many boys have ever thought about that possibility. Boys that age are just horny and would be happy with any kind of relief. I'm not suggesting anything, but I agree that I don't think you have to worry about boys thinking of doing that to you."

We decided that the best idea for right now, since school was almost over anyway, was to just go on as if nothing had happened. Pam said that she would try to be supportive of me as much as she can, and we decided to walk to school together from now on.

June 1

The past two weeks have not been as bad as I feared they could be. Mark can not seem to understand why I refuse to even talk to him, and Jake has not bothered me at all. Pam is being pestered nearly every day by some of the guys that were there, but she won't even speak to them. I think now they are just trying to get her angry. They'll be sorry if she decides to tell her Dad. He seems to be ready to blow up at someone. Pam finally told her parents what happened, so they could understand why she wasn't as cheery as she had been. I sat with her while she told them, and I really thought her Dad would go find the guy and shoot him or something. He was really, really angry.

Pam and I have become really much closer now. We share thoughts and ideas, and I don't think we have any secrets anymore. She told me that she had her first sex experience in seventh grade when she sucked a guy who she had a crush on. He was in eight grade at the time, and he "knew all about it". She has never thought much about doing that for a guy, because she thinks it kept them from wanting to do more. We both found out that it doesn't stop anybody.

She has a date tonight with a new guy she met. I have decided not to date again until school is out. I miss dating though. I told Pam that I sometimes get moody for no apparent reason. She told me I needed to play with myself in the shower to relieve those stresses. I hadn't realized it, but I miss having a boy do that for me. Pam told me that her mother insisted that she start taking birth control pills. She wonders if I shouldn't as well. Her dad doesn't know.

June 3

Pam said her date was great, a real gentlemen. They went to a movie and pizza. She said his aftershave drove her crazy. When they stopped after the pizza, she said she almost attacked him. She said that she was so turned on that she really thought about letting him have sex with her, but she stopped short and he just used his tongue and finger. I told her that I had tried playing with myself in the shower, but it wasn't doing anything to relieve my tension or crabbiness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.