Jennifer's Journey - Cover

Jennifer's Journey

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenage girl moves with her parents to a new city. To help her socially, her parents reluctantly allow her to date, even though she is only 14. Thus begins her journey to sexual enlightenment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

January 5

My name is Jennifer Applegate, but I prefer Jen or Jenny. I'm fourteen years old (yes, I know, I skipped a grade) and I'm a sophomore at Washington High School. I am the only daughter of Bill and Mary Applegate. We moved here this winter from Seattle because my dad was transferred here in his job. I love to read, and I used to ride horses back where we lived before, but it doesn't look like I'll have much chance of that here. I'm not terrifically athletic, but I do enjoying playing for fun.

This is me, practicing for my introductory speech in my first drama class, tomorrow. I have never had to do much public speaking, and I am a bit nervous about it. I have only been here six days, because my parents let me stay in my old school until semester break. Yes, you could say I am more than a little nervous about meeting all new people and trying to make friends in the middle of a school year. Mom and I went to the school this morning to get me registered and stuff, and believe it or not, my very first class is this drama class. What a way to start a new high school career! Wow!

I have been trying to decide what to wear tomorrow. My parents splurged on a complete new wardrobe for me, I suppose to placate me about having to leave Seattle and do the whole move thing. And lately, I have been going through some kind of growth spurt (my mother calls it) which required the wardrobe change as well. At least now I have something besides Kleenex to fit inside my bras. I have actually gone from barely an "a" cup to a real "b". I have also gone from five feet three to almost five feet seven in just about two months. I sure hope I don't continue in that direction. For Christmas last year, my grandmother gave me an entire day at a day spa where they re-do your hair and teach you about the best make up plan for yourself. I was really impressed, and I whenever I get dressed up, I do receive a lot of compliments. They even gave me an everyday plan for ordinary school days, but I didn't get a chance to use it yet. I may tomorrow.

I was reading in the student handbook about the high school dress code. They don't call it a dress code as do some schools. The handbook mentions "Appearance Expectations". Wow! I know that this is supposed to be a really top notch high school in a really top notch community, but this is almost unbelievable. "For girls: Skirts to not more than 2 inches above the knee, dresses, blouses with or without a collar, sweaters and semi formal jackets are acceptable outerwear. Slacks, denim pants, shorts of any length, t-shirts and sweatshirts are not considered clothing conducive to a good education." I guess I'll be wearing a lot of skirts and sweaters.

February 8

The first weeks of school have gone pretty well, actually. I am beginning to meet some other kids, and have actually made a pretty good friend in my English class. Pam is almost sixteen, lives about four blocks from our house and has welcomed me into her group of friends. This has caused a little issue between my parents and myself, because all of the kids in the group are allowed to date, and my parents tell me that I must wait until I am sixteen. My argument is that if I am mature enough to skip an entire grade, I am certainly mature enough to have the privileges of that grade level too. It hasn't worked yet, but I'm hoping. In the meanwhile, I am allowed to go out in groups, and since none of the guys has asked me out for a single date yet, I guess it's ok.

I went to a sleep-over at Pam's house about a week ago, along with five other girls. Nobody actually got much sleep until the morning, but it was a lot of fun. We started out watching a DVD that her mom had rented for us. It was supposed to be a love theme, but it had some pretty exciting scenes of the stars in sexy situations. That made the conversation change from the movie to guys and sex and our bodies. Before long, we had all undressed and we were comparing our development. I felt a little funny standing naked in front of five other girls that weren't my sisters, but I went along with the group. Looking at the others, I have to say I am pretty happy with my figure, especially since I am a full year, at least, younger than anyone else. My chest is at least as big as most of the girls, and bigger than Allison's, for sure. Although I am taller than almost everyone there, my hips have started to develop, I have a pretty full "bush" (which is a term I learned that night) and my legs seem to have the desired shape to them. Not all of the girls are so lucky. I'm not trying to brag, but some girls really do not have pretty legs at all, and one of the girls barely has any hair down there.

What really surprised me was when they started talking about sex and making out with guys, something I have absolutely no experience at doing. I guess there is a lot of pressure from some of the guys, especially the seniors, to do really sexy things on dates. Nobody admitted to going all the way, but three girls did admit that they had let boys put their fingers inside them, and two said that they had "given head", but I don't understand what that is, and was too embarrassed to ask. When they asked me, all I could say was that I had never even been on a date alone with a guy. Pam told me that she was worried about that with me, because I wouldn't know what to expect from the guys, but I told her that until I had to face it, I wouldn't know either.

Today at school, a guy that has his locker near mine asked me to out this Friday night. I told him I would let him know tomorrow. His name is Mark, he is a senior, and he is really very good looking. Other than that, I know very little about him. I don't know what my parents will say.

March 3

My date with Mark was great. My parents said that I could go, if I went with Pam and her date too. We went to a movie, then to a pizza place afterwards. By the time we got out of there, it was time for us to get home, so there wasn't time to get in trouble, even if we wanted to. We have gone out three times since then, and finally my mom said that we could go alone. It was the usual movie and pizza, but later, Mark drove to a park that was very secluded and found a spot to park his car. I let him put his hand under my sweater. Of all nights to be wearing a front closing bra, he discovered that and promptly unclasped the hooks. The first time he ran his hand over my breast, I thought lightning had struck me. I have never felt like that before. Pretty soon, he slipped his hand under my skirt and began playing in my privates. It felt so good that I did not want to stop him, even though I knew that I should. He asked me if I would play with him and I told him I didn't know what to do. He pushed his pants to his knees and his penis was standing straight up. I was afraid to touch it, but he guided my head to it and told me to kiss it and suck on it like a sucker. It was much bigger and longer than I had ever imagined a grown penis would be. He held my head with his hand and moved it up and down on top of him, until he shot all of his semen into my mouth. I'm not wild about the taste but maybe I will get used to it as I get older.

March 24

Every time we go out now, it's the same thing. We go to a movie, get a pizza afterwards, and then go to the park. I'm getting better at doing it for him. I didn't scrape my teeth once tonight. Mark told me that from now on, I should not wear any underpants on our dates. Sometimes when I come back from a date with him, my insides are going round and round and I end up laying in bed for several hours before I can get to sleep. I want to ask Pam about that, but I don't want her to know what Mark and I have been doing.

April 8

Another date with Mark, but what a difference. Tonight, instead of just playing with my lips and hair, he pushed me back in the seat and moved down so that his head was there instead. He told me he wanted to look at it up close. I could feel his breath on me. He started blowing through my hair lightly and then he put his tongue right on the middle of my lips and licked from bottom to the top. When his tongue got to the top, it hit my clit and I screamed out loud. He kept licking it and I lost total control of my body. I was clamping my legs against his head--It had to hurt him. I learned what an orgasm is, several times tonight. I don't know how to describe how it feels, saying "wonderful" does not do it justice. He said I would sleep like a baby tonight. He asked me to go to the prom with him. I am so excited I don't know what to say.

I discovered that I can make myself have another orgasm in the shower if I run the spray on my hips and play with my clit like he did. It is really hard for me to stand up and do that, though. It makes my legs weak and rubbery.

Mom said we can go dress shopping this weekend.

May 10

We found the perfect dress. This is really a formal dance. All the guys wear tuxedos and the girls are in long gowns. Mine is light blue, with a dark blue sash around the waist. The guys rented a limo so that none of them will have to drive. We promised my parents that we would not drink any alcohol, which is ok with me, because I have never even had a beer, much less a real drink. After the prom ends, there is a post party at a hotel ball room downtown. Pam and her boyfriend are going to be there also.

I found out that Mark can give me an orgasm just by sucking on my nipples and playing with my clit. He told me I am the sexiest girl he has ever dated. I asked him how many girls he has done that with and he didn't answer.

May 18

Last night was the prom. I don't know where to begin. They came to pick me up at 5:30 in a long limo. My parents took a video of all of us. Mark looked sooo handsome in his tux. Wow. I was really proud to be with him. We went to dinner at a great restaurant, although I really was too excited to be hungry. Pam and Rick, her bf, were with us, along with two couples that I don't know very well. Dinner was a blast. After the restaurant, we drove along the lake shore for a while, and then went to the dance. It's hard to dance in a long dress, believe me.

We left the dance at midnight and drove to the hotel downtown for the post party. I don't know how they arranged it, but the guys had a suite of rooms, almost half the floor, that required a special key to get to the floor in the elevator. We went to the rooms to change from the formal wear to casual clothes, and I thought we would go right down to the party. But Mark closed the door to the room and locked it and just smiled. He said, "Finally, I can do this in something other than a car." I was half undressed when he said that, and I knew he wanted to see me naked. He had asked me several times on dates to get undressed, but I never felt safe. I decided that I would do that to please him tonight, so I continued undressing and came out of the bathroom naked. He was naked too, and very hard. He carried me to the bed and within minutes, he had his head between my legs and I was moaning loudly. He was fingering me and I know that I had several orgasms because he was sucking on my clit and actually biting it while he fingered me. I pleaded with him to stop for a while and give me a break. That's when he slid up, and I felt him push into me. The moaning stopped and I screamed out in pain as he pushed through the barrier and into me completely. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. It really did hurt a lot, but he stopped for a minute and the pain went away and he started moving again. I went from deliriously happy to scared out of my mind in a flash, but the more that he pushed in and out of me, the better I began to feel. He had my knees clear up to my chest and he was driving himself into me so hard that our hips would crash together at the end. I began to run out of breath and that was even more scary-- until I had an orgasm. Nothing that we have ever done ever felt like that orgasm did. OMG!!!

I guess when I have an orgasm, the muscles down there contract and clamp tighter on him. He could barely move, and I felt him drive hard into me and then I felt the warm blast of his jism inside me. Thank goodness my period just ended two days ago, or I would be pregnant for sure. He came a lot more than he ever did when I would suck him, I could feel it hit the walls the entire way into me. That was a pretty neat feeling too, once I figured out what I was feeling. After a few minutes, he rolled off of me and we just lay on the bed. It still had not sunk in to me that I was no longer a virgin, and just barely fourteen years old.

We must have lay on the bed for at least fifteen minutes, just cuddling in each others arms. He began playing with my clit again, and I knew he was hard because I could feel him against my leg. He asked me to roll onto my tummy, and I did, but I didn't know why. He pulled my hips up and pushed my head down into the pillow. I could feel him behind me, and I thought he was going to do it that way. He was holding himself and rubbing it up and down my lips, and suddenly I felt him pushing against my bottom.

"No, that's not the right place," I told him, quite startled.

"Yes, it is. Just relax." He started to push his cock into my bottom, and the pain was tremendous. I let out a scream that you could hear for miles, I think, but he just kept pushing into me until he was all the way inside me.

"Please take it out. It really, really hurts bad." I begged him, but it did no good.

"I need to do it this way too." was his answer, and he started pumping in and out of my ass, as if it were in the correct place. You just can't image how much it hurt. I almost wanted to throw up from the pain and the pressure that was building inside me. He continued to drive his cock into me, and finally made one last plunge and I felt him spray his stuff all over my insides. When he pulled out of me, I heard a popping sound, which I guess must have been his cock. At least the pain lessened.

I was crying by then, "Why did you do that to me? How could you be so cruel? I thought you..."

"I needed to fuck you that way too. You'll understand soon enough."

"Mark??? I don't understand why you did this to me like this. I thought you loved me." I was bawling now.

"You'd better get dressed. We're supposed to be down in the common area soon."

"What am I supposed to do about all your stuff that's beginning to drain out of me?"

"Just put some tissue there. It'll be ok for a while."

When everybody was in the main room, we were all sitting on sofas and chairs and they shut down the lights to show a new video. It started out with scenes from our high school and showed each of us in a typical student mode. I don't remember anyone ever taking a video of me in school, but there I was, plain as day. Everyone who was in the room tonight was in the video, too. Pretty soon, the scene changed to a bed room and I wondered what was going on. It was pretty obvious that it was a scene from a room such as the one we had just left. Right then, it showed Pam and Rick walking into the room, and then pretty soon, Pam was naked on the bed with Rick and they were having sex. Pam screamed when she recognized herself and Rick in the movie, but all the guys were cheering like crazy. I am sure that she was truly embarrassed. I was going to say something but Mark told me to be quiet and watch the rest of the film. When they were done, the camera even got a close up of her pussy and you could see his stuff leaking out of her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.