Candy - Cover

Candy

by werewolf

Copyright© 2008 by werewolf

Erotica Sex Story: i'm a young girl of sixteen who's divorced her parents, i've got an old cottage of my own and the best neighbor a girl could ask for

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   .

My name's Candy, I'm, sixteen years old and I've just divorced my parents to prevent either one of them getting their hands on my money.

Let me explain, from the age of eight, I won a whole series of beauty competitions and therefore a whole lot of money, things were fine at the start but when I reached my teenage years, I began to ask questions about where all the prize money was going to, I never got any satisfactory answers and my parents began fighting with each other over it so I began proceedings and actually split from them on my sixteenth birthday!

I had just enough left to purchase a small cottage for cash and I set about doing it up with great enthusiasm helped at weekends by my new next door neighbor Mark who refused to take any payment at all for his efforts.

"Why won't you let me pay you Mark?" I asked early one Saturday evening as we sat in my local pub having a well earned drink,

"Because my lovely little friend" he laughed, "I've got more money than you, I've got more free time than you and what's more, I happen to enjoy doing it"

"Yes" I smiled, "But what about Jenny?"

Jenny was his wife and I couldn't stand her, she was a snob, she was a bitch and I already knew that she absolutely refused to have a child by him!

"I don't know" he smiled ruefully, "She left me last week"

"WHAT?"

"Shh"

"Mark, I'm so sorry"

"Don't be, I'm not, to be perfectly honest with you I'm relieved

"Relieved, why?"

He took a deep breath and then got up to fetch another round of drinks, I could have strangled him.

Eventually he returned and sat down with that lop sided grin of his that I knew the girls had loved when he was younger,

"She said I was boring"

"Boring?"

"Yeah, she always wanted to know why I couldn't be more like you"

"Like me?"

"Yeah, like you, interesting, doing things, going places, you got to admit you've got a far more interesting life than I could ever have"

"Oh Mark" I sighed and took his hand in mine, "If only you knew"

"Knew what?"

"Well let's skip the "being beautiful" bit, do you know why I bought this particular cottage, out here in the middle of nowhere?"

"'Cos it's nice?"

I laughed then and squeezed his hand,

"No, I bought it because I'm sick to the back teeth of looking good for every single minute of my life, everywhere I went I had to wear make up, I had to wear the latest fashions, I wasn't allowed to swear, I had to sign autographs, fucking millions of them, every time I picked up a paper or a magazine, my fucking face stared out at me, I bought this place because I want to grow things in the garden, I want to wear fuck all Mark, I want to be planting vegetables, or picking fruit off the trees, I want to sell what I grow, I want to watch things grow knowing that they're mine, I planted them, I want to go to the pub on a Friday night wearing cut off jeans and a tee shirt, I want to be normal Mark, I just want to be fucking normal!"

My voice cracked then and I felt his hand squeezing mine,

"Can we decide something Candy?" he said softly and slipped his other arm around my shoulders,

"What?"

"Are you going to wear fuck all, or cut off jeans?"

I looked into his eyes and saw the serious expression in them and then I burst out laughing,

"Oh Mark" I laughed, "You're just what I need right now, what a ridiculous bloody question"

"Do you trust me shorty?"

"You know I do, why?"

"Right, come on, we're going home"

"Ok" but I had no idea what he was up to"

Back at the cottage, he made me sit in the garden with a drink while he went indoors, he was gone for about ten minutes and I couldn't help giggling when he appeared carrying a huge bundle of my modeling clothes.

"What're you up to you mad sod?" I giggled,

"What you said about wearing cut offs, or fuck all, did you mean it?"

"Yes" I laughed as I started to see the light, "Oh God yes"

There was a partially built bonfire behind him where we intended burning all the junk from the cottage, he threw the pile of clothes on the top and dashed off to fetch some lighter fuel from the kitchen.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

"Absolutely?"

Absolutely"

It was madness, an insane act, but I took the lighter from him and giggled as I lit the fire, there were literally thousands of pounds worth of clothes there, practically every ball gown I'd worn since I was eight, without waiting to watch the fire catch hold, I dragged him upstairs again and we staggered back down with almost all the rest of my clothes, giggling like lunatics we threw them all on the inferno.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of champagne and we took it in turns to swig from the bottle, I felt free, the relief was almost tangible, it was brilliant, absolutely fucking brilliant!

"Wait" I shouted and he looked at me in alarm, but I'd suddenly realized that I was wearing designer jeans, I think they cost about two hundred pounds, my blouse must have been a bout a hundred, the shoes at least ninety, even my bloody bra had cost about fifty pounds and if I remembered rightly, my briefs had been sixty five!

He stood there open mouthed as I stripped off and threw every thing on the fire,

"Yes" I yelled, "Fucking yes, I'm free Mark, this is me, no more bullshit, no more make up, I'm Candy Burrows, I'm not Miss fucking this or that, I'm a normal sixteen year old girl"

"You're a bloody head case" he laughed, "An absolute bloody nutter"

"Yes Mark" I said very softly, "But at least I'm a happy head case at last, are you going to stay with me?"

"I'd love to Princess, but I think I'd better wait until we've got another bedroom ready, don't you?"

In the back of my mind somewhere, it registered that I was naked, but somehow it didn't seem to matter,

"No I don't Mark, I don't want you to leave, not now, not ever" and I drew his head down to mine so that I could kiss him.

It may have been the drink, but suddenly we were all over each other, I felt his mouth on mine, his tongue between my teeth and I found myself opening up for his hard, masculine body as we sank down onto the grass, I scrabbled for his zip while he unfastened his belt, neither of us gave a thought to what we were about to do, our only thought was our need.

"Yes Mark" I gasped, "Oh God yes" I pulled him into me and squealed with the sheer delight of being entered by something else other than a vibrator!

"Candy" he breathed into my mouth, "Candy, my sweet, sweet Candy"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.