Scavenger Hunt - Cover

Scavenger Hunt

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2008 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: A young girl finds more than she expected on a scavenger hunt

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   .

It was a little late for the door bell, after eight at night. My first thought was, 'Who would be calling on me at this time?' I went to the front and peeked around the window to see a young girl I didn't recognize. She didn't look dangerous so I opened the door, only to find three girls, not just one.

The girl in front, head down, immediately started reading from a piece of paper. I couldn't understand a thing she said. "Hold it," I said. She looked up and I did recognize her. She lived two doors down, just starting to be a cutie, but still too young I supposed. She was wearing a tight little top and I saw, for the first time, she had started to sprout with two significant protuberances under that shirt, not yet a mouthful.

"What were you saying?" I asked.

She gave me that teen eye roll, while the two girls with her giggled. "Do you have a lime, a packet of sugar, a slinky..."

Bingo: a scavenger hunt. I had heard the kids having a pool party at their house this afternoon. They must be doing a scavenger hunt now. I glanced at the two other girls, both Latino and had to be sisters. The older girl gave me a little look, seductive and yet not, like a girl who is just learning her feminine powers. The youngest girl was just smiling, out having fun.

"Come in," I said, "and we'll see what I have." I led them out to the kitchen. The lime and sugar was easy. I forget now what the other thing was since I didn't have it. The last was probably supposed to be the killer, a slinky. Who has a slinky anymore? Folks who never throw anything away, that's who.

I told them to wait, the oldest girl still giving me that almost seductive look. Had she been just a bit older I would have been sure what it was, give it to me big boy, but she was so young I just wasn't sure.

Sure enough, in the closet and behind the printer that didn't work anymore was a slinky. As I came back, I said, "Aha. You guys are going to win with this." I held it out to the tall girl and said, "You have to promise to bring it back." Her face turned serious and she nodded. "Hurry, so you can claim the win."

The three of them clapped and started chattering as I held open the door. They took off running down the street, talking and laughing. Oh, to have that energy anymore. I stood there and watched the one girl, wondering how old she was. She certainly wasn't a girl anymore whatever her age, not when she could give a look like that.


It was a half hour later when the doorbell ran again. Never did the door ring twice. I opened it to see the girl again. "I brought it back," she said, holding out the slinky. She looked self-conscious.

"Come in," I said.

She stepped inside and I closed the door. "Thanks for bringing it back." She handed it to me. "Did you guys win?"

Happily she said, "Yeah, we were the only ones with a slinky."

"Well, you owe me. I think a kiss would do." I have no idea why I said that. It just popped into my mind and I said it before I thought about it. I often seem to do that. As soon as it was out and I couldn't swallow the words, I thought, 'STUPID! Wait till the neighbors find out you're trying to seduce the girl.'

Her eyes opened wide and I hoped she wasn't about to run out the door screaming. Then she looked bemused and surprised. "You want to kiss me?"

A reprieve? "Only if you want to. But yes, I'd like that."

"Okay," she said, looking both apprehensive and curious.

Throwing caution to the wind, I put a hand on her cheek and pulled her face to mine. Our lips met very gently, then pressed together. I pulled away. Her face was dreamy. I brought her face to mine again, this time pressing more, and kissed her well. My other hand went round her back and pulled her to me. She melted into my body pressing hard against me as we kissed. Damn, but this was already getting dangerous. I pulled back.

"Um, thank you," I said.

She still had a dreamy look in her eyes.

I looked out the window to see if anyone was coming to look for her. She followed my glance and pulled herself away. In for a little, I thought, go for broke. "Can you come back later?" I asked.

"No, we're going home," she said and I could hear the disappointment.

"Tomorrow?"

She thought, then her eyes lit up and she nodded.

"Good," I said. I opened the door and she was through it and running back to the neighbor's. I didn't even know her name.


I was up early the next day, my sleep being full of the unnamed girl. I cleaned up around the house and waited, playing on the computer, reading, and generally trying to take my mind off the girl.

It was almost ten when the bell rang. I opened it and she was standing there in a bright short summer dress, looking wonderful and full of youthful grace. She was smiling shyly. "Come in," I invited.

She followed me into the living room.

"I don't know your name," I said.

"Teresa," she answered. "What's yours?"

"Mike." The bright morning light gave me a better chance to see her. She had black lustrous hair, brown soulful eyes, skin just dark enough that it could be a tan, and a Castilian face. Her body was just blooming and her dress did little to hide it.

I held out my hand and she shyly took it. I pulled her to me. She melted right against me, no shyness this time. I bent down and we kissed. Teresa had certainly been thinking about it because she returned the kiss with her all. My arms went round her and pulled her against me. Her arms went round my neck and she pulled herself even harder against me.

I felt her sweet little body pressing in all the right places and my cock swelled in my shorts. It didn't take her long to feel it and soon she was pressing her mons against the bulge in my shorts. As she rubbed herself against my hard cock, her kisses got a little ragged. Mine may have as well, as her nipples were also poking into my chest, and I was supremely aware of both, as well as her grinding against my cock.

One hand slid down to her ass and I pulled her harder against my groin. Teresa responded with another hard grind. Damn, I wanted her right now. The passion was overflowing. I pulled away. Her eyes opened, her face flushed with lust. "Teresa, I want to kiss you." She looked a little confused. "I want to kiss you special places ... places that will make you feel very good."

There was no confusion in her face. She knew exactly what I meant and I knew those places wanted it. "I don't want to get pregnant," she said. "I don't think I want to do everything."

I noticed she didn't say she didn't want those special kisses. Her eyes said she wanted them.

"Teresa, I promise you won't get pregnant, and I promise if you say no, I will stop. Kisses, special kisses," I said.

I could see the struggle, but she was sexually charged and she nodded. I led her into my bedroom. She looked at the bed and hesitated. "I promise," I said. "This is just so we can be comfortable."

Standing beside the bed, I kissed her. Several kisses later, Teresa was caught up again. I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She pulled back, a look of alarm on her face. "This is for the special kisses. I bent down and kissed her just exposed shoulder, then her neck and ear and below her ear, all of those special sensitive places. Teresa's eyes closed and she moaned. I let the dress fall.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.