Black Friday - Cover

Black Friday

by Akarge

Copyright© 2008 by Akarge

Science Fiction Sex Story: What IDIOT thought that this was a good idea? Never get in the way of a woman and a bargain.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Humor   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Oral Sex   .

The Swarm Cycle Universe
Copyright© 2007 The Thinking Horndog

“What IDIOT thought this was a good idea?” Margie grabbed her kids and hustled them under cover. The screams of the men being clawed at were heartrending. The barely organized military forces were being overwhelmed. Firing their weapons as they retreated, they tried to protect the innocents from the ravening horde. Macy’s was having a pick-up.

“Mark, we have to get you under protection behind the Marines. If those women see you they will stampede.” Margie was showing only her head over the devastation of the clearance blouses table. There were a few other women acting similarly. She was not worried about them as they were mainly clothed. It was the naked women that were a danger right now. “Ok, over there by the escalators, those three Marines should be able to hold them off for a while. We are going to duck walk over to that last aisle then sprint across to join you. Try to keep me between you and the mob. Cathy, you go across first. The Marines will protect you and those harpies aren’t after thirteen-year-old girls.”

“Ok, Mom.” Cathy calmly crossed the open space and slipped in behind the group of Marines trying to protect about twenty assorted people. Then it was Margie and Mark’s turn. Mark was just too tall and large to hide behind his mother. She was five foot tall and maybe one hundred fifteen pounds. He was six foot two inches and almost one ninety. At fifteen he had played Varsity linebacker his first year on the team. Now at sixteen, he was a local star; that is, if he lived until tomorrow. His mom tripped, so he grabbed her up and ran behind the lines.

There was a howl from the Mob. A group of twenty turned from the shoe department and started after the young hunk with the Marines. Those that had not torn their own clothes off had lost them in the melee. These were the jackals. Unable to bag the first victims and unable to drive off the more fierce predators, they were milling around the edges of the feast, when they spotted a prime buck, separated from the herd. Licking their lips in anticipation, they moved in. “Hey sweetie, you don’t need to run from us. You’re a real hunk. What’s your CAP Score? If you can get me and the kids out of here, you can do ANYTHING.”

The mob spread out, jostling for position, trying to be behind the one the Marines shot at. There were all types; from teenagers to grandmothers, from the anorexic to the obese. Skin tones covered the gamut, black, white, brown, red, yellow, and even purple with pink polka dots. No, wait, that one was just in some weird cat suit.

As they closed in, a British accent was heard to say, “Mad, they have all gone crazed! Open fire! Drop anyone that does not lay down.” The Marines made quick work of the pack with their stingers.

In the momentary lull, Margie plucked up her nerve and confronted the British officer. “Lieutenant, whose bright idea was this, anyway? There could not POSSIBLY be a worse day to try a pickup here.”

“Sorry, it’s Ensign actually. They have consolidated and changed the rank designations so there is now an Ensign, then a Leftenant, then a Commander, then...”

“You’re still just a butter-bar.” Margie was referring to the gold bar on his collar that traditionally designated the lowest level of officers. “Did you even THINK to ask an NCO if this was a good idea?” Margie had a full head of steam.

“Uhhm, the AI picked out the location for us, we needed a few extra women for the spares pool. Our last few pickups were a few concubines short. The AI said that there were several large clumpings of women forming with very few men. We usually have problems with the men, not the women. What has gotten into them?” The ensign was totally confused, but at least he kept his eyes scanning for trouble.

“It’s Black Friday.” No sign of comprehension in his eyes. “The day after Thanksgiving?” One of the other Marines bit off an expletive in an American accent. One penny had dropped. “It’s the biggest shopping day of the year.” A flicker of insight passed over the face.

A voice sprang from a speaker mounted on the officer’s battle harness. Somehow you could tell it was not a human being speaking. “Actually that seems to be a myth. The shopping day known as Black Friday is generally in the top ten shopping days of the year and usually falls around number five. The name derives fro...”

“Oh, shut up. You were the one that sent these idiots down here in the first place.”

The AI was momentarily silent. “I do not understand why this chaos has erupted. Could you explain it to me?”

Margie thought a moment. “Mankind has been slowly been coming more civilized, less aggressive. The least aggressive portion of Humanity is generally made up of the women. The men were the hunters and the warriors. The women were the gatherers and the homemakers. Now, there are few places that women are allowed to display their remaining aggression. One of the few ways that is accepted, even praised, is in shopping for sales. This is the biggest shopping day, in terms of traffic and the number of people shopping. We, the women, are all pumped up on adrenaline and we are ready to do combat for our sales. This is the day that we do battle for our family. Then, you come in and disrupt the proceedings. You have placed another priority need right in their faces; the need to find a strong mate, the need to protect their children. Even if they don’t have any, they, we, all know that this is it, instinctively. You have unleashed one of the primal forces of an Overly Aggressive Humanity.” She heard a snort from the American sergeant, turned to him and gave a little wink.

The AI spoke again. “How do we stop it?”

“Shoot the ringleaders. They’re the ones that are just fighting to be fighting, and the ones egging the others on.” The Marines looked out on the mob and started sniping.

Mark stepped up besides his Mother. “Hey, short stuff, pretty feisty for someone that I can put in my pocket.” He kissed her on the top of her head. “Look at that blonde over there, she could try out for Xena.” He pointed to a tall, twenty something, blonde with magnificent breasts. One was hanging free from the tatters of her bra. She was standing near the dressing rooms so he figured she had popped out without a top on when the balloon went up. There were three women, several girls, and one nebbish of a man cowering behind her. She was battling two teens and a middle-aged woman who looked enough alike to be mother and daughters. “Hey, Sergeant, can you zap those three? It looks like the blonde is just protecting the ones behind her.” The sergeant complied and by the time the blonde and her charges had joined them, the riot had died out.

“Magnificent!” The Blonde looked over at the Boy. Then she looked down at her boobs.

“Down boy.” When she looked back at Mark’s face, she noticed that he was actually looking into her eyes, not her cleavage and exposed nipple. “Sorry, I thought...”

“Uhh, that’s okay, I did notice them, but Dad says it’s not polite to stare at a woman’s chest, even a great looking one like yours. Oops. I didn’t quite mean to say that out loud. Uhh, but I was talking about the way you were fending off the wicked stepmother and the two ugly stepsisters. You obviously are going into the Marines.”

“Uhh, no. I got a 6.4. The AI says I am not aggressive enough.”

“Well, that’s stupid.” Mark had an inspiration. “Uhh, my name is Mark. And I have a 7.2. Wou... “ He paused and drew himself up, straight. “Would you let me see your CAP Card please?” The blonde blushed but retrieved her little purse from the dressing room and fished the card out. As Mark memorized her name, Brenda, and her CAP Score, 6.4 as advertised, the Marine sergeant handed him a Card reader. The scores surprised Mark. “Look at this. Nothing below a five, with sixes, some sevens and even one that’s an eight! What’s that one? Ohh!” He had blushed as soon as he tapped the icon for the 8.0. “Sorry, that’s your sex score. I uhh, didn’t mean to get too personal.”

Brenda giggled. “Nothing personal, he says. You’re checking me out to be your sex slave. Look, I need to see you shirtless as well.” He pulled out his polo shirt and tugged it off. “That’s good, you have some nice muscle definition, but you still look human. Maybe we had better check for battle damage. My shoulder is a bit sore, could you unhook me?” She turned her back on him and presented her bra hook. He was nervous even though both breasts were already showing. He was going to have to touch her in front of his mother. Mark glanced over and saw that his mom was sitting and talking to another mother type. Cathy was watching him closely though. He unhooked the bra but he was not done. “Can you pass the ends forward? I have to undo the shoulder straps.” As he reached forward, the rest of the bra dropped down her arms as she suddenly stepped back and clasped her elbows in, trapping his arms. His bare chest was against her bare back with his arms out to her front. “Take a hold of them.” She leaned her head back alongside of his. “We need to see if there are any tender spots.” Her voice was getting a bit husky. She had backed her hips up to him and was also rubbing her cheek against his.

“I say! Good news, young lady! The AI agrees with us, your aggression score has been adjusted. Brenda, you now have an official CAP Score of 6.6. You can be picked up as a volunteer and you will get your choice of two concubines as well.” The Ensign looked like he had just saved a busload of school children from going over a cliff.

“RATS!” Mark nearly exploded. “Sir, you have GOT to work on your timing!”

Brenda just about collapsed in giggles. Luckily, she was still wrapped up in Mark’s arms and he had a firm grip on her by the breasts. “Don’t worry Mark, we now know two things. First, you have perfect C-cup hands. Nice warm ones. Second, I am going to look you up once we are settled in on that ship. We still need to check for damage. I think I will have to be checked from head to toe, and maybe we have to stress test some parts. You should be checked out as well.” She gently extricated herself from his arms, gave him a very passionate kiss, and went off to find some concubines.

Mark turned to his mother and sister. Cathy was wide-eyed and she was sitting very close to another girl about the same age. They were looking all around, all wide-eyed at the activities. He decided it was best to ignore that. Let Mom deal with it. Mom, whoa! Mom had her blouse open, she seemed to have lost her bra, and her pants were unfastened at the waistband. The woman sitting next to her was also available to his view. She had one hand in his mom’s blouse. His mom had one hand in the lady’s pants, and another in her blouse, obviously caressing the lady’s tit. “Uhh, maybe I should go away for a bit.”

“No, Mark, we need to talk to you. It is Mark, right?” It was the other woman asking. She was about his mom’s age, with medium length, dark blonde hair. She was seated, but he thought she was bigger than his mom; probably taller and maybe 130 or 140 pounds. Lots of curves. “I’m Marilyn. I get four concubines. I’m taking Margie, your mom, and that wimpy guy there and his wife, the redhead.” She gestured towards the guy that Brenda had been protecting and one of the women from that batch. “We’ve talked the Marines into picking up your father when we get your little brother. Mainly because they like the way she stood up to that AI. Margie assures me that your father will thrill me in bed. Thrill us. As you can see, I like women too. Margie says she can handle that if her husband is with us. However I have a little problem, two problems actually.”

Through all of this, his mother was getting her breast fondled and she was obviously responding to this. “Margie, stand up and strip. Yes, everyone will see you. Your son will see you. Your daughter will see you. And they will see what you do. And you will do everything I say or I won’t take your family.” Marilyn stood and dropped her own blouse and skirt on the floor. She had already removed her panties and no longer had her bra. She sat back down, with her legs spread about a foot apart at the knees. When Margie stood, Mark started to face away. He didn’t want to embarrass his mom. “Stop. Mark, you need to watch this.”

“Why? Why are you embarrassing my mom like this?” Mark started to get angry.

“She needs it. There are other ways that I could teach her this lesson, but they would be worse I think. Would you rather I had her have sex with a couple of stray guys here? She’s a strong woman. She’ll be in charge of my household when I’m not there. The other two are followers. She has to submit to me and have her face pushed into it just a bit. Actually, just like this. Margie? Start licking.” Margie had lost her clothes. She was in pretty good shape. At thirty-eight, she played tennis, biked and ran. She did aerobics but only when the weather was bad. Mark could not help but notice that his mom shaved herself bare. His eyes were locked on that fact long enough to notice that there was a glistening of moisture between her lips. Her breasts were medium sized but very well formed for a mother of three. And her face was looking right at him.

“Oops. Sorry, Mom, but uhh ... Nope, keeping my mouth shut, now.” There was a glint of her irrepressible humor in her eye. She even broke into a grin, before dropping to her knees and diving in. He was not sure at first when she raised her ass from her heels, but when she spread her legs a bit and put her hands on her butt, he knew he was getting a show on purpose. Mark figured that he had better find a chair. The fabric of his slacks was tenting a bit. Well, more than a bit.

Marilyn seemed surprised by Margie’s energy. “Oh, my. She isn’t a newbie. Oh, yes! Well, she’s holding up to her part. Here is the deal. I am thoroughly bisexual and I am going to have every woman in my Harem doing this a LOT. But there are two things I don’t really want to do. One ... oh, that’s nice. Best leave the clit alone for a bit. Uh, where ... Ok. One thing I don’t want is to do it with young girls, and two is definitely not to do it with my daughter.” She gestured to the girl sitting beside Cathy. Both of them were watching Margie and Marilyn, as well as other women in the area doing similar things. “Oh, yes, keep it up down there. As I was saying, well, I am lying a bit. I do want to do those things. I REALLY want to, but I don’t think I had better. I will go off the deep end and that will be all I want to do. Young girls. Now, if I had some self-control about this, there would not be a problem, but I don’t; not enough. So, Margie, the Marines and I have made a deal. You get both of the girls.”

“I what?” Mark looked back over his shoulder and found the two thirteen-year-olds, giggling. He faced back to Marilyn and his mom to find that Marilyn had given herself to the moment; she was rapidly escalating to a huge orgasm. The sounds of a grown woman screaming and two teenaged girls groaning out their orgasms into each other’s pussies pumped his penis to an uncomfortable state of rigidity. He closed his eyes and tried to think of anything but sex.

“Sir? The Marines say you are volunteer. If so, are you still needing of a young lady?” There was an exotic, foreign flavor to the voice. He opened his eyes to a pair of Asian female faces. Very pretty faces.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.