An Unexpected Orgy - Cover

An Unexpected Orgy

by Rooler

Copyright© 2008 by Rooler

Incest Sex Story: Teenage siblings Tom and Gina are walking home from school one day when they stumble across a wild party in a country house. When Tom discovers the true nature of the party, he is initially reluctant to stick around, but a little female persuasion soon helps him to change his mind.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   .

It was a warm Spring afternoon and my sister and I were walking home from school together. At the time, we lived a in a fairly rural area and our ten minute journey took us through a series of quiet country lanes. It was a journey we had done hundreds of times before, but this time it turned out to be far from routine.

We were about halfway home and passing one of the fancy farmhouse conversions that dotted our route. It was one of the biggest, grandest houses in the area and it was surrounded by a high red-brick wall that kept out prying eyes.

Our route took us around the back of the land, and past the rear gate. As we got close, we suddenly heard a loud, high-pitched giggle, followed by a whoop of laughter from what sounded like a man. We both stopped in our tracks and looked at each other. "What the hell was that?" I asked.

Gina shrugged. "I dunno." She stepped off the path and got closer to the house. A red wooden gate led into the garden and I watched as she paused next to it, listening intently.

A moment later we heard another squeal and then a flurry of giggles from a number of people. I could also hear the low beat of some dance music coming from inside the house.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Ssshh," said Gina, putting her fingers to her lips.

I went over to where she was standing and we both put out ears to the door. It had gone silent, and there was no way to see into the garden.

Suddenly, I heard a voice from behind us. "Hey guys, what's up?" it enquired.

Gina and I jumped around, surprised that someone had been following us. The voice belonged to a man in his twenties - tall and dark, wearing a white shirt and a pair of tan slacks. Beside him stood a pretty blonde girl, around the same age, wearing a short denim skirt and a blue crop top that hugged her medium sized boobs.

"You here for the party?" asked the man.

"Uh, sure," said Gina.

I shot her a look, but said nothing. Party? What party? She stared at me as if to say 'go with it', so I just stood there with a dumb look on my face.

"Great," said the man. "I'm Eddie, and this is Fiona."

"I'm Gina. This is my ... uh, friend ... Tom."

I mumbled a greeting to the two strangers and wondered why my sister had just introduced me as her friend. What the hell was she playing at?

Eddie opened the door and led us into the enormous garden. There was a barbecue already lit and a number of people were hanging out and chatting around the patio area.

We went through the patio doors and into the house, where it looked as if the party was well under way. People had gathered in the kitchen, dancing to the music, while small groups were scattered along the corridor and down towards the living room.

A man approached from the living area and greeted Eddie and Fiona with a warm hug. "I found these two outside," said Eddie.

The man took my hand and shook it vigorously. "Hey, come in, come in! Help yourself to food or drinks, have fun, the party hasn't really started yet, but it won't be long."

He hugged my sister. "Goodness, aren't you a sexy little thing!"

Gina blushed and laughed nervously, but my attention was grabbed by something I had seen in the next room. In amongst the party guests, a women wearing nothing but a wrap-around towel danced between three men, kissing each of them on the mouth. Then she took one by the hand and led him off into the next room and out of sight.

"I'm Doug, the host. So do you guys know anyone here or did you see the ad on the internet?"

"Yeah we saw it on the 'net," said Gina casually.

"Cool. You both look a little younger than the people we normally have around. You sure you're both eighteen, right?"

"Yeah, we're both eighteen."

I was surprised - and maybe even a little impressed - by how easily Gina lied. As far as I knew, we had arrived here purely by accident and neither of us were eighteen. In fact, Gina was seventeen and I had barely turned fifteen.

Although I was quite tall for my age, I was amazed that he had believed I was eighteen.

"Great," he said. "I'll leave you to it. All the bedrooms are open and in-bounds, and there's a cloakroom where you can leave your clothes. Have fun."

He disappeared back in to the living room, and I took the opportunity to shepherd Gina back out in to the garden.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked, making sure there was no-one within earshot.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are we here? Why didn't you say I'm your brother? And why do we have to pretend we're eighteen?"

"Sheesh, bro, relax. Look," she said, "I heard some rumours in school that this place throws some wicked parties, okay? They might kick us out if they know we just finished school for the day. So just chill out and have fun."

"So why was there a woman in a towel kissing random guys in the living room?"

"Ugh, jeez, Tom, you're so naive! Okay, okay, I think it's a swinger party. Satisfied? People come here to fuck each other."

I stood there, dumbstruck. How the hell did she know about this place? "Are you serious? That's fucked up."

"I didn't know there was anything happening today, okay? I didn't plan it or anything like that. But when I heard the music from outside, I put two and two together."

"We should leave. This is too weird."

"Leave? Why?" she asked. "Aren't you a little curious?"

"Curious? Grossed out more like! You're my sister! Eww."

But in truth, I was curious. I was intrigued at how comfortable my sister seemed in the situation. I had expected her to be freaked out at finding herself in the midst of a swinger party, but she wanted to hang around and do ... what, exactly?

"Look, we'll get in huge trouble if Mum or Dad find out we were here," I said.

"How are they going to find out? Stop being such a geek, for god's sake! Don't you wanna get laid? Now's your chance."

It shocked me to here Gina speak like that. She had always been more confident than me, sure. She'd had a number of boyfriends in the past, and I knew she'd gone further than just kissing, but this was crazy.

In all honesty, I was far less experienced. I had never had a proper girlfriend before, and the furthest I had ever gone was a kiss and a grope with one of the girls from my history class.

"Just stay for a while, okay?" she said. "You don't have to do anything, just have a drink and get some food from the barbeque. We'll meet back here in an hour."

"Why, what are you going to be doing?"

A devilish grin broke out across her face. "What do you think?"

I groaned inwardly. "Sis..."

She took my hand and led me into the house, past throngs of party-goers, all chatting and dancing amongst themselves. It got busier and busier as we went further into the house, and I figured there were at least a hundred people in attendance.

We stopped in the living room and I sat on the edge of the sofa. Gina paused and told me she was going upstairs.

"What for?" I asked, feeling foolish as soon as the words left my mouth.

"To have some fun. Stay here, don't move, I won't be long."

And with a wink, she disappeared, her hips swaying confidently as she headed for the stairs.

All of a sudden I felt nervous and self-conscious, sitting there alone with no-one to talk to.

The other people in the room were all at ease, laughing amongst themselves. Most were in their twenties - attractive, confident - and roughly split 50-50 between men and women.

I considered going into the kitchen to find something to drink, but as I was about to get up, someone sat next to me. It was Fiona, the girl we had met outside.

"Hey there," she said. "You look a little nervous. You okay?"

I nodded. As she sat on the sofa, her skirt had ridden up and exposed her tanned thighs. "I'm fine."

"Is it your first time?"

"Yes ... I'm not really here for ... I'm just with..." Suddenly I found that I lost the ability to form a coherent sentence.

Fiona laughed softly. She leaned towards me and put her hand on my shoulder. "You don't need to be nervous. We can go somewhere quiet if you like?"

I felt her thigh press against mine as she got close. I could smell her sweet perfume and feel the warmth of her body. Suddenly, she slid her hand up my leg and towards my crotch. My dick hardened inside my pants and I could feel a bead of perspiration form on my brow.

"Look, I don't know ... it's just..."

She pressed her hand harder on my groin and moved her face close enough for me to feel her breath on my cheek. "You do want to, don't you Tom? Don't you want to fuck me? Isn't that why you're here?"

She stood up, took my hand, and led me through the hallway and into one of the small side-rooms on the ground floor. She closed the door behind us and beckoned for me to sit on the bed, which was situated at the back of the room.

I sat down and wondered what Gina would think if she found that I had left the living room. I also wondered what she was getting up to herself.

But my thoughts soon changed, as Fiona brought my attention to her boobs. She stood directly in front of me and guided both of my hands to her chest.

I stroked the outside of her top, feeling the hardness of her nipples through the thin cotton. My cock throbbed and bulged against the inside of my boxers. I could hardly believe what was happening.

Fiona knelt down between my legs and undid my fly, pulling my jeans off in one swift motion. My boxer shorts were next, and suddenly I was naked from the waist down.

My dick stood firmly upright and I saw a glint in Fiona's eye as she reached out to give it a squeeze.

"Wow," she said. "A big, juicy dick for me to get my lips around."

I groaned with anticipation and leaned backwards, pointing my dick in her direction. Then I felt a rush of pure adrenaline as she enveloped my penis with her mouth.

She licked hungrily at the bulbous head of my cock and I felt her tongue probe and push along the length of my shaft.

Unfortunately, my first ever blowjob didn't last too long, as she removed my dick from her mouth and climbed onto the bed alongside me.

We kissed passionately, our tongues clashing together, sucking, biting and licking. She unzipped her skirt and threw it to one side. My heart leapt as I saw she had been wearing no underwear. My first ever glimpse of real-life pussy.

I lowered my hand and placed in between her legs. I stroked the length of her slit, which to my amazement was already moist and hot.

Her pussy was topped by a golden mound of soft blonde hair, and I stroked it gently until I arrived at her clit. I fingered the small, round nubbin, making her groan and bite her bottom lip with joy.

We both took off our tops, making us completely naked. I squeezed her breasts, watching as my fingers left small marks on her supple flesh.

I kissed them, running my tongue over her nipples, taking them carefully between my teeth and massaging them with my tongue.

I felt her hand grasp my cock, and it twitched violently in her hand as she caressed its thick shaft.

"Don't cum yet," she whispered. "There's plenty of fun still to be had."

I started fingering her, then kissed her cunt, burying my face in her golden bush before licking her slit. I held open her lips with two of my fingers and pushed my tongue in as far as it would go.

It was overwhelming - the taste, the aroma, the texture of her cunt - it was beautiful. I had experienced my first taste of pussy and found myself instantly addicted.

I lapped for minutes at her pink opening, exploring every inch of her vagina. I even forgot about my throbbing dick ... almost.

Fiona was working herself up - correction, I was working her up - into an orgasmic lather. As my tongue did the business, she played her part by rhythmically fingering her clitoris. In time, her pussy got wetter and wetter, and as her pussy got wetter, I had more delicious juices to lick and savour.

I pushed my face even further into her cunt, until my nose and mouth were smeared with delicious girl-juices. Her slit was oozing a sticky, clear liquid, while her breathing began to get sharper and quicker.

Suddenly she gasped with delight, arching her back and squeezing my head tightly between her thighs. Her entire body tensed and she grabbed my hair, pulling my head more firmly into her pussy. She relaxed for a second, before tensing again and letting out a loud moan of satisfaction.

A torrent of girl-cum flowed from her slit and I gratefully cleaned up every last drop. I suckled her swollen pussy lips, teasing them with my tongue until she finally relaxed into a state of contentment.

I lifted my head and gave my cock a squeeze. I had been so focused on eating her out, I had virtually forgotten about my throbbing erection.

"You eat pussy pretty well," she said, grinning from ear to ear.

I beamed, thinking that if I was that good on my first attempt, how good would I be with a bit of practise?

Fiona took one of the towels on the end of the bed and wiped the sticky mess from between her legs. Then she gently took my penis and cleaned the pre-spunk from its tip. My balls ached, desperate for release, and I was looking forward to her taking me in her mouth and sucking me off.

Instead, she suggested we go back into the living room and find someone else to have fun with.

"Aren't we having fun here?" I asked, nervously.

"Sure, but the night is young," she said. "We don't want you peaking too early."

In truth, I was a little concerned about seeing Gina. What if she had returned from upstairs already and saw me leaving the room with Fiona?

I looked at my watch - I had been twenty minutes with Fiona, but had agreed to meet Gina in an hour. That meant I had plenty of time to go out, find another girl, and get back here for some more action.

I made a grab for my jeans, which I had tossed onto the floor earlier.

"What are you doing?" asked Fiona.

"Getting dressed..."

"Wow, you really haven't been to anything like this before, have you?"

She grabbed the leg of my jeans and pulled them from me. Then she threw them over the other side of the bed and opened the door, pointing for me to go out.

"Naked?" I asked, hesitantly.

She laughed at my naivety. "Yes, naked, dumbass. You know this is an orgy, right?"

Suddenly I felt a surge of excitement at the thought of walking out there in the nude. My dick swelled with anticipation and I followed Fiona out into the passage way.

My erection bobbed up and down as I walked and I focused my attention on Fiona's arse and hips, which swayed back and forth in time with her stride.

In the time it took us to reach the living room, I thought about the turn of events that had landed me here. Half an hour ago I had been a 15 year old boy walking home with his sister. Now I was stark naked, walking into a room full of strangers, having just eaten the pussy of a girl I had only just met. Oh yeah, and I could bump into my sister at any moment ... weird or what?

While I had been alone with Fiona, it looked as if the party had really sprung to life. The living room was awash with naked flesh. Everywhere I looked, I saw naked people.

I saw Eddie - Fiona's partner - on the couch having his dick sucked by a redhead with enormous tits, while Doug - the host who had introduced himself to us earlier - was busy screwing a sexy looking black woman with a hairy cunt.

I could hardly believe my eyes. There were girls kissing girls, guys getting blowjobs, women with dildos, all in the same room! It was like every wank fantasy I had ever had, rolled up and brought together in front of my very eyes.

Fiona gave my bum a squeeze and led me into the room. I sat on the edge of the couch, next to a pair of good looking girls in their twenties.

One had small boobs with prominent, dark nipples. She was reclined backwards with her arse propped up on a cushion. Her legs were spread wide, while the other girl - a cute brunette with a red streak in her hair - fucked her with a large dick-shaped vibrator.

Fiona sat on the couch next to me, virtually sitting on my lap. She began to masturbate me, slowly and gently, barely squeezing my shaft, which ensured I wouldn't shoot my load too soon.

"Touch her tits," she whispered.

The girl with the streak in her hair looked at me, although I could see in her eyes that she only had thoughts about the vibrator in her pussy.

I ran my finger over her nipples, and cupped one of her small breasts in my hand. She closed her eyes and sighed heavily, so I moved my hand over her belly and down towards her vagina.

I ran my fingers through her bushy mound of pubic hair, while Fiona began to kiss me on the neck.

Just as I felt myself beginning to come, she suddenly stopped stroking my dick. I groaned and instinctively dropped my hand towards my crotch, eager to finish the job.

She grabbed my hand. "Not yet. It'll be so much better later on if you let it built up." She shifted position and dropped her head, giving the bulbous head of my penis a brief kiss. "Trust me," she said.

My dick throbbed. It was glistening with clear, sticky pre-come, but I followed her lead and forced myself to leave it alone.

We left the two girls to play by themselves and I followed Fiona out through the other side of the living room and into a large glass-fronted conservatory.

It was quieter here and there were small groups of people seated and chatting between themselves. Most were naked, but a few still had their clothes on.

We approached one girl, who appeared to be on her own. She was a petite brunette with olive coloured skin and a delicate, pretty face. Her eyes were a beautiful deep brown and although she was wearing a sweater, I could instantly tell she had an amazing pair of tits.

"Hey Mel," said Fiona. "This is Tom. He's new here."

"Hey," she said. "I'm Melinda. Mel for short. A newbie, huh? You look as if you're enjoying yourself so far."

"I haven't let him blow his load yet," said Fiona, as they both stared at my erection. "I'm letting him build it up for later."

"Oh, Fi, you are mean!"

"I know, but that's the way they like it," she replied with a laugh. "Do you wanna join us? He eats pussy like a pro!"

"Oh yeah? He's a cutie, alright. And you know how I love having guys go down on me."

I stood there and listened, becoming increasingly self-conscious as the two girls loudly discussed my new-found skills as a pussy-eater. However, instead of being embarrassed, I felt a strange surge of pride as these two hotties talked about me in such glowing terms.

"Shall we go into one of the side rooms?" asked Melinda.

Fiona agreed, deciding that we should go back into one of the private bedrooms. She led us down a corridor and into a large room with a double bed.

Although I had felt a strange thrill being in amongst all that naked flesh, I was quite relieved to be back in private. Less chance of my sister seeing me in a compromising position!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.