A Planet Is Born - Cover

A Planet Is Born

Copyright© 2008 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The birth of a whole society - but with some important differences to how these stories normally go. Oh, and there's some magic too!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Thomas wasn't as advanced in his development as the other boys. His hormones weren't raging and he hadn't been ogling his twin or any of the other girls for that matter. He was therefore somewhat reluctant when Elizabeth dragged him away from the fire and into the shadows.

"Why are we out here?" he whispered.

"Sex!" was Elizabeth's firm reply.

Thomas gulped. Even the thought of sex was kind of intimidating. His memories told him what was supposed to happen, but also gave details of the range of performance that was possible. He couldn't help but worry that he would be a poor partner and that Elizabeth would be severely disappointed in him.

When Elizabeth lay down and pulled him on top of her, his fears were affecting him so badly that he wasn't even hard. He felt her hand slide between them and he froze, silently praying that his cock would do something soon.

"What's wrong?" Elizabeth asked, taking hold of him and tugging firmly a few times.

Thomas was starting to panic. This was turning out to be perhaps his worst nightmare and he tried to defend himself.

"Isn't this kind of thing supposed to be a bit more romantic than this? Aren't we supposed to build up to it - you know, with kissing and stuff?" he stammered.

Elizabeth was growing impatient. Hannah and Sarah's descriptions of their experiences had made her horny beyond belief and she was desperate to feel the same things the other girls had. She rolled Thomas onto his back and dropped to take him into her mouth, sucking and licking him amateurishly in an effort to make him hard.

Thomas may have been worrying, but the feel of his sensitive cock-head inside her warm, moist mouth soon had an effect. When he felt Elizabeth's tongue swirl over and around him he grunted at the sensations, all his concerns vanishing as the blood flowed to his now thickened shaft.

Elizabeth wasn't hanging around. As soon as she felt that Thomas' cock was stiff, she pulled it from her mouth and swung her leg over to straddle him. It took her a moment to centre him and then she pushed herself down onto the hard shaft, bursting through her hymen at the first attempt.

"Aahhh!" she cried, the pain catching her completely unaware.

Thomas couldn't believe what it felt like to have his cock inside her. Elizabeth's mouth had felt incredible but this was even better. His entire shaft was enveloped in her warm, smooth and oily passage. He could feel her muscles gripping him tightly and he decided that this wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Elizabeth recovered from the shock of the pain and began to experiment. She lifted herself and then pushed down once more and found that she really enjoyed how that felt. Soon she was bouncing up and down, grinding herself against Thomas' pubic bone on each down thrust so that her hard clitoris was pinched between them.

Her lack of stamina told quickly however, and she had to roll them both over so that Thomas was now on top.

"Your turn to do the work," she managed to groan, "come on, fuck me!"

Thomas was really getting into it and didn't have to be asked twice. The feelings generated by his cock sliding in and out of her tight, but slippery channel were absolutely exquisite and he wanted more. He started banging away at her like a jackhammer and found that it was even better this way. He could control the pace and the depth of his thrusts and he could also angle his cock so that he achieved maximum pleasure.

"Ooohhh, that's so good," moaned Elizabeth.

Thomas could see that she was pinching her own nipples. Her breasts weren't that big yet, but clearly they were plenty sensitive. He continued to drive into her and felt that something was about to overwhelm him.

"Uuuggghhhhh!" grunted Thomas, as he buried himself as deeply inside his twin as he could and fired jet after jet of his spunk into her.

"Noooooo!" wailed Elizabeth, as she realised what he was doing.

Thomas slumped on top of her, panting now as if he had just run several miles. Elizabeth felt as if she was being crushed and she pushed to try to get him off. He took the hint and rolled to the side, still breathing hard, but with a huge grin of satisfaction plastered on his face.

"You have to do something else to help me get off," Elizabeth complained.

"Huh?" replied Thomas.

"I didn't come, you'll need to do something else. Maybe you could lick me?" she suggested, remembering how Hannah had described Adam doing that for her.

"Eeewww! You must be joking. I'm not putting my mouth down there!" he answered, his fear now completely banished and his selfishness re-asserting itself.

"But I haven't come yet, you have to do something for me."

"Maybe next time?" Thomas replied and he got up and walked back towards the fire.

Elizabeth's hands went to her face and she sobbed quietly. This wasn't the way it was supposed to be, she was meant to have the wonderful feeling that Hannah and Sarah had described. Why did she have to have the twin that was rubbish at sex? Why couldn't she have been Ben's twin, she thought? According to Sarah, Ben had licked her until she came and then when he had fucked her he had lasted for ages. Why wasn't Thomas like that?

She lay for another few minutes until her tears dried up then she joined the others and tried to get some sleep. In the darkness she couldn't see that David had watched her return, leering at her breasts and her still glistening slit. He knew fine well what she had been doing out in the darkness - all of them were at it!

It just wasn't fair. When would his turn come?


The next few days were largely uneventful. All of them knew there were things bubbling below the surface and each dealt with the atmosphere in their own way. There wasn't much to do and as youngsters, they naturally wanted to have fun. The easiest way to have fun was of course to continue to have sex and the three sets of twins did just that.

Ben and Sarah spent quite a bit of time alone together, finding food for the group and talking about the things that needn't to be sorted out. As the 'water' twins, it wasn't surprising that they both loved to be in the river or the ocean and they were already able to swim quite long distances together.

Ben didn't tell her that he suspected David had watched them, as he knew she wouldn't take it well. Sarah was growing increasingly concerned about the group and constantly returned to trying to find a way to settle issues.

"We really need to get Adam and David to put their fight behind them," she said to Ben.

Ben was concentrating on spearing a fish and didn't reply right away. Sarah was watching from the riverbank and knew what he was doing. She was comfortable with her twin and simply waited for his eventual response. Ben thrust his spear down and his cry of triumph let her know that he had been successful again. He pulled the spear from the water to show the wriggling fish and then waded towards her.

The fish joined the four others that were already lying in the grass and then Ben sat beside her and shared his views about Adam and David.

"I don't think it's going to be easy. If you ask me, Adam's determined to pay David back. He's convinced David was the one in the wrong for spying and the fact that he lost the fight has added injury to insult."

"But can't they both see that we're weaker if we don't all pull together? Why are boys so stupid?" she complained. "There's something wrong with Elizabeth and Thomas too."

"What do you mean? I haven't seen anything wrong between those two."

"I don't know, there's just something about them. Elizabeth isn't happy for some reason."

"Everybody can't be as happy as you all the time," laughed Ben.

"No, silly! It's more than that, something's bothering her."

"She seems fine to me. The biggest problem as far as I can see is David. He feels left out because he's on his own. Have you noticed how he spends as much time away from the group as possible? I've also caught him giving me some odd looks and I think he bears a grudge because I pulled him off of Adam."

"He's creepy. He watches all of us when he thinks we're not looking. I don't like the way he leers at the girls, me in particular."

"In a way you can't blame him. I mean, it's obvious that all of us are having sex and he's the only one missing out. That must be hard for him."

"So what are you suggesting? That the girls should let him sleep with us? You can put that thought right out of your head!"

"No! I didn't say that, stop putting words in my mouth. I was just saying that it must be hard looking at you three all day and knowing that we are making love but he can't."

"He's going to have to learn to live with it because I for one will never let him near me. Can we get back to talking about how to try to get Adam and David to settle the fight? I think you should talk to Adam, he might listen to reason."

"The problem is that Adam thinks he's the one on the wrong end of an injustice. He believes David did something wrong and that he should be punished for it. Instead, Adam has taken a beating and David appears to have gotten off scot free."

"Yes, but maybe we have to accept that David is going to creep around trying to watch us all. Maybe that's how he'll manage to live with out having a partner," suggested Sarah. "Maybe Adam will accept that?"

Ben was really surprised by his twin suggesting such a thing. He had been sure that she would freak at the idea that David might be watching them at some point.

"Are you sure you'd feel okay with the idea of David watching you and I make love?"

"I didn't say I would be happy about it. In fact, it would be best if I didn't ever know if he did watch us, but maybe we have to accept that he needs to get his thrills somehow."

"I don't think Adam will accept that line of thinking."

"Well, you're the leader, think of a way of getting him to accept it and for both of them to make up!"


Thomas had begun searching along the foot of the nearby cliffs for signs of flint. His memories told him that flint would be very useful in helping light fires, but also in adding to their ways of defending themselves. It just so happened that wandering around was another way of making sure no one else could ask him to do anything and that suited him just fine.

Elizabeth was gathering more and more grass. She had also tried to do some simple weaving with it, but nothing had worked so far. As she harvested the grass, she mulled over her problems with Thomas.

They had had sex several more times in the past few days, but each time Thomas hadn't lasted long enough for her to reach orgasm. At least she now knew what an orgasm felt like, as she had resorted to using her own fingers to finish herself off.

"How am I going to get him to make me feel good?" she asked herself.

It was rapidly becoming clear to her that Thomas was only interested in himself and his own pleasure. She needed to find a way of actively improving his stamina rather than just hoping he would get better.

"He sure liked it when I took him in my mouth. Maybe once he's shot his stuff I can get him hard again by sucking him. Maybe he'll be able to last longer then."


Adam had secretly begun to exercise as much as possible. He was wandering further and further afield in search of edible plants and as he did so he was carrying rocks, doing 'chin-ups' by hanging from branches and even doing press-ups.

He was determined that the next time he was in a fight with David, he would be the winner.

He was making his way up a rocky slope, aiming to investigate a small wood at the top when a deep growl snapped him out of his daydreams. Poised on a rock in front of him was a fierce looking cat. It looked as if it was already poised to spring and he glanced quickly around himself for anything that might help.

Adam stooped slowly so as not to spook the cougar and lifted a fair-sized rock in his hand. He transferred his spear to his left hand to free up his right for throwing and then began to walk slowly backwards, away from the dangerous animal.

He could feel the hair on his arms and on the back of his neck standing up and his heart was racing. The cat had green eyes and they were narrowed, watching his every movement. Adam guessed it was still undecided about him, otherwise it would have already attacked.

Just as that thought went through his head, the cougar's muscles tensed and Adam knew that it was going to spring. His arm came up in a blur and the rock flew towards the where the cat had been. It was too quick for him however, and he missed by quite a distance. Adam's momentum from the throw also carried him forward, but as luck would have it, his right foot trod on a stone and he slipped, falling full length on the slope.

The cougar's leap took it completely over the youngster as he fell, but as it landed, it twisted round with barely a pause and sprang at him again. Adam rolled over and saw the cat leaping towards him. He just had time to plant his spear firmly in the ground at his side, its tip pointed forward, when the cat skewered itself.

The power in the leap forced the spear deep into the cougar's chest and directly through its heart before the spear snapped. Adam felt the cat's claws sinking into the flesh on his chest and then the dead weight of the best landed on him, knocking the wind out of him.

Everything was panic now! Adam didn't realise immediately that the cougar was dead, that it wasn't moving. All he was interested in was trying to get the beast off of him so he could breathe and he pushed at it with all his strength.

The surge of adrenaline through his body lent him just enough energy to roll the cat to one side and he rolled in the other direction before rising and looking to see what the cougar was going to do next. He was surprised to see that the thing wasn't moving until he noticed the point of his spear protruding through the beast's back.

"Shit! I must have killed it! Shit! Shit! Oh fuck!"

Adam was simply rambling now and he felt his legs give out from under him. He sat down with a bump and held his hands our in front of him. Both hands were shaking like leaves in a tree and he put them together between his knees, bending forward to rock his upper body back and forward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.