A Planet Is Born - Cover

A Planet Is Born

Copyright© 2008 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The birth of a whole society - but with some important differences to how these stories normally go. Oh, and there's some magic too!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Ben helped Sarah fill several large fronds of seaweed with various shellfish and hauled them back to the fire that Thomas was minding. The twins returned to the rocks to gather some additional seaweed so that Sarah could experiment with it to try to make some basic clothes.

The memory of their first kiss was still very much in the minds of both youngsters and at their age, their curiosity about sex was never far away. After carrying two loads of seaweed up onto the beach, Ben made a grab for his twin and they collapsed onto the pile of fronds.

Their wrestling and shrieks died away to silence when Ben's hand accidentally landed on one of Sarah's breasts. They looked at each other and Sarah's eyes took on a smoky, sultry expression. Ben instinctively read the invitation in that look and he began to stroke her smooth skin.


David had made his way back towards their campsite and the fire. During his walk he quickly rationalised what he had done. It might be considered by some as rude to have watched Adam and Hannah, but he had simply been taking them their spears. It wasn't his fault that they had decided to have sex out in the open where anyone could see them, was it? Hannah was quite clearly a hussy if she was willing to do that anyway and no doubt she would be giving him his turn soon enough. That was an exciting prospect he thought.

When he arrived at the fire he saw that there was now several piles of shellfish sitting beside it. With the prospect of a cooked meal to come, his mood got even better, to the extent that he was willing to try to be nice to Thomas and the others again.

"I take it that's a present from Sarah? Has she gone back for more? Maybe I should help her?" he said to Thomas.

Thomas didn't even rise from his position flat out on his back beside the fire and a grunt was David's only response. With a scowl re-appearing on his face, David swung round and started walking towards the ocean. Sarah was undoubtedly his favourite of the three girls and it would cheer him up to spend some time with her, hopefully without her bossy twin, Ben, he thought to himself.

David was just about to jump down from a rocky outcrop onto the sand when he saw Ben and Sarah lying together further down the beach.

"Not Sarah too! What's going on around here, are all of them at it?" he thought to himself, as he dropped to the ground in order to watch what this set of twins did together.

He could see that Ben was tenderly kissing Sarah and one of his hands was caressing her left breast (make that perfect left breast he corrected himself). Once again David felt himself stiffen and he ground his hard cock into the turf he was lying on.

He watched as Sarah bent one knee and let her leg splay open, clearly giving her twin an invitation to explore lower down her body. The twins' kissing continued and David was riveted as he saw Ben's hand glide over Sarah's ribcage, over her stomach and then dip between her legs. A moan escaped his lips and he pressed himself harder against the ground.

From her reaction, it was clear that Sarah was enjoying the sensations that Ben's touch was bringing her. David felt his own lips part in anticipation when Ben's head dipped so that he could take the tip of Sarah's breast into his mouth and begin to suckle on it.

"Oh fuck, I wish I could taste that, I wish it was me lying there with her. Ohhh fuck!" David moaned quietly but intensely.

He wondered what was going on when Ben slid lower and his head disappeared between Sarah's legs, but whatever Ben was doing, Sarah was definitely appreciative. David could hear her cries of pleasure plainly enough and could see her head whipping from side to side. Minutes later, Sarah's back arched and she let out a long shriek.

David's inherited memories told him that the pretty girl must have reached her orgasm and his eyes and ears told him that she had thoroughly enjoyed it. His excitement climbed even higher when Ben rolled on top of the girl and he could see Sarah lining the head of her twin's hard cock up with her sex.

Ben appeared to take his time in penetrating her and David couldn't understand why he wasn't simply thrusting away as hard and as fast as he could.

"She's already come, now it's your turn. Fuck her, fuck her hard man!" he mumbled.

The other boy thrust and David could see his cock enter Sarah, but his frustration grew when Ben simply stopped and held himself hovering over the girl.

"What are you waiting for? Give it to her, fuck her man, fuck her!" he moaned through clenched teeth.

After a minute or so Ben did begin to thrust in and out of her, but still at a relatively slow pace and certainly not quickly enough or hard enough to satisfy David.

"What's fucking wrong with the big pansy? Never mind, Sarah, when it's my turn I'll make sure you get a much better effort I promise."

Without even realising it, David's hips were rising and falling and he was crushing his own hard cock into the grass. His thrusts were much faster and more violent than Ben's and his arousal and lust were climbing off the scale.

By comparison, Ben's efforts were almost leisurely. He and Sarah were lost in a world of their own creation, staring lovingly into each other's eyes as they savoured the feelings their lovemaking was generating.

All too soon, David felt himself shooting off into the grass and his eyes closed at the wonderful feeling his climax brought. When he opened his eyes, Ben was still maintaining the same pace and it looked as if he might continue for hours.

"Fucking pussy," mumbled David, "once Sarah's experienced a real fucking she'll soon drop that loser."

He inched backwards before standing up and looking at the sticky mess he had made of himself. The coast curved away to his left and he could safely make his way down the beach to wash in the seawater without Ben and Sarah seeing him. It wouldn't do to return to the fire covered in his own jism.


After her little fall-out with Thomas, Elizabeth wandered off by herself without any clear notion of what she was going to do. After walking aimlessly for some time, she found herself on the edge of a field of tall grass. It looked too tall to walk through and her concern was that it might hide any number of dangerous creatures.

Just as she had decided to turn back, an idea occurred to her and she stopped to examine the stalks closest to her. Each individual stem was about five feet high and it looked quite strong.

Elizabeth was thinking that the grass might be useful in a number of ways. When dried it could be used as tinder to help Thomas light his fires, but it might also lend itself to being woven together to make clothing or even rope. If they gathered enough of it, it could also serve as bedding - providing something a little bit more comfortable to lie on than the hard ground.

She began to pull at the grass and made herself a decent-sized pile to carry back to the campsite.

Adam and Hannah were the first to arrive back at the fire awkwardly carrying their spears and folded over leaves full with lushberries. They found Thomas still lying flat on his back, but at least the fire was still burning well enough.

"Where are the others?" Adam asked.

"How do I know? I'm not their keeper," Thomas answered without looking up.

"Well at least somebody has been busy," said Hannah, looking at the fish and the shellfish that were laid out beside the fire.

"Mmmm, looks like we're going to be eating a little better tonight," Adam laughed.

He sat down and carefully placed his portion of berries off to one side out of the way. Picking up the first fish, he pushed it onto the point of his spear and thrust it down a little way to make room for a second. He placed the spear carefully over the flames of the fire so that the fish started to cook and then took Hannah's spear and did the same with the remaining two fish.

Once the fish were cooking, Adam began to place some of the shellfish on the stones that ringed the fire. He could feel how hot the stones had become and felt sure that the shellfish would cook fine this way.

David returned just as Adam was finishing setting out the shellfish and he smirked to himself when he saw that it was the spears that he had fashioned that were being used to help cook the fish. His smirk vanished when Adam stood and challenged him.

"Was it you who was spying on us earlier?" he demanded.

The sudden flush to David's cheeks told Adam and Hannah that it had indeed been David who had watched them.

"You ought to be more careful where you decide to do that kind of thing. You can't blame me for anything, all I was doing was bringing you some spears so you could protect yourself," David replied hotly.

"It's not right to go creeping about the place spying on people," Adam continued.

Woden children were similar in this respect to humans. There would be a lot of verbal bluster and challenge, as they showed off in front of their peers, but rarely would it come to physical blows. David was different however.

He was already feeling hard done by due to being on his own. His imagined harsh treatment from the others had also helped build his sense of injustice and his anger was simmering just below the surface. Without warning he stepped forward and his right fist swung up from his hip, catching Adam on the cheek.

Adam howled and dropped to the ground and in an instant David was on him, raining more blows down on the other boy.

"Stop it! Leave him alone! What are you doing? Thomas, stop him!" screamed Hannah.

Thomas pushed himself up on one elbow and watched what was going on. He made no move to interfere and in fact, the smile on his face suggested he was enjoying the show.

"Stop it! Thomas, do something!" Hannah shouted now.

David was still swinging away with both fists and Adam was trying to curl himself up into a ball to protect himself.

Ben and Sarah chose that moment to return to the campsite. Both of them were carrying piles of seaweed and when Ben saw what was happening, he dropped his and rushed over to stop David.

Of all the boys, Ben was definitely the strongest, his time growing under the water having given him an advantage in terms of muscle development. He was able to deal with David easily enough therefore and he dragged him off of Adam and away several feet.

"Stop it David, what's gotten into you?" Ben demanded.

David sprang to his feet and swung a punch at Ben. The bigger boy evaded the blow and then pushed David hard enough so that he fell over.

"Don't start on me for goodness sake! Calm down, calm down, would you!"

Ben saw David's eyes flick towards his spear and his own eyes narrowed.

"Don't even think about it, I'm warning you!" he snarled.

"What started this?" Sarah asked.

"David was spying on us earlier on and when Adam challenged him about it, he simply started hitting him," Hannah answered.

Elizabeth appeared carrying her load of grass and immediately realised something had happened.

"What is it? What's happened?" she asked.

"Those two idiots were fighting," said Thomas, pointing to Adam and David.

"Why?"

"Search me, Adam seems to think that David was spying on him, but I think he's just overreacting," Thomas answered.

Elizabeth didn't need to be told who had come off worst in the fight. Adam had a lump forming on his cheek and red welts all over his arms and shoulders. David in contrast looked unharmed.

"What were you doing that was so interesting that David would spy on you?" Elizabeth asked Hannah.

Hannah blushed.

"I'll tell you later. Would somebody do something with those fish, they look as if they're burning," she said, deflecting attention away as best she could.

The fish and shellfish were shared out between the seven of them and the youngsters began to eat in silence. Instead of celebrating the progress they had made and the fact that the fish did indeed taste much better cooked, the fight left a strained atmosphere hanging over all of them. Even the juicy lushberries weren't enough to lift the mood again, but that didn't mean that they weren't polished off quickly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.