Drugged and Bred - Cover

Drugged and Bred

by The Womb Raider

Copyright© 2008 by The Womb Raider

Erotica Sex Story: A young girl is drugged at a school party and raped by two anonymous boys involved in a pregnancy competition.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   First   Pregnancy   .

Staring down at the cruel stick, I said to myself "This can't be happening." Yet I knew it was. The test was cheerful in it's finality. One line: Negative Two Lines: Positive.

With a heavy sigh, I sat down on the lid of the toilet. Why did this happen? Why me? What was I going to do? Tears slowly started to well in my eyes as I saw all my life plans shattered with those two lines. "I'm only 15 ... and I'm pregnant."

I closed my eyes, but the memory came rushing back to me like it was yesterday.


I had always been a good girl. While some of my other friends were going out and getting drunk and doing God knows what, I was at home studying. I wasn't a nerd or anything, though. I might not have been the most popular girl in school, but I was by no means unpopular. Honestly, I was somewhere in the middle between the two extremes. I received my fair share or stares at school from the guys, but they all knew I wasn't the kind of girl who went slutting herself around.

I had a boyfriend or two, but nothing serious. I wouldn't be allowed to officially date until I was 16, something I was very much looking forward to. So in the meantime I had to occupy myself with school functions.

I still remember every detail. It was the night of the big basketball game between our school and St. Marks. Every year St. Marks beat us soundly, so you can imagine our entire schools surprise when we squeaked by them at the last minute to grab the win. It was amazing. I still to this day can't believe we won.

After the game, the host schools students usually threw parties, something about building relations between the student bodies. They weren't official functions, but the administration did encourage them, provided that no one was caught with alcohol. This suited me fine, as I never drank, so I looked forward to the parties every year for the past 3 years.

I had been invited to Kayla's for the after game party, which I eagerly accepted. Kayla always had the biggest party, the one most of both teams went to. Her parties were very hard to get into. I danced with a couple guys, jumped around, and generally had a great time. When a slow song came on I realized I didn't have anyone to dance with, I pulled myself off the dance floor. A drink was handed to me, and after sniffing it for alcohol I took a very small sip. Root beer. I went to the couch to rest my feet and relax.

Sitting on the sofa I quietly drank my soda and watched my classmates having a good time. When the song ended I went to get up, but another slow song came on, so I rested my butt back down. Obviously the party was getting into the "hook up" part. All too soon I was joined on the couch by couples making out. I tried to excuse myself, but I was wedged in. Occasionally a boy would go to grope his girl, and would miss and grab me instead, I politely took his hand and put it on the girls shoulder. After this had happened three times I decided it might not have been an accident and it was time to get some fresh air. I crawled over the couples and excused myself.

The night air was so crisp, I loved it. I went off just outside the bright lights of the party to sit beneath a large Oak tree to look at the stars. They were so pretty, like little angels just flying around on a black cloth. They twinkled oh so nice. But awfully hazy, like I couldn't focus.

Soon I heard the sound of two boys coming my way, voices low. From what I could hear, it sounded like they were looking for someone.

"Where did she go?"

"I don't know. I saw her go this way."

"Well we had better find her. I wanna win this year!"

I was about to turn around and tell them I'd been out here for a while, and no one had come this way when suddenly a boys voice was right next to me.

"Here she is!". Two pairs of footsteps approaching.

"Well, well, well ... why were you hiding all the way out here girl?"

I was about to respond when the same voice said "Did she take it?"

The response was immediate "Yeah, slipped it in her soda. Dumb bitch didn't even look at my face! I'm telling you, root beer does it every time."

Suddenly I felt a hand on my bare leg. "Mmmm ... and she's soft ... and fit. Much better than last year. That cow was huge." Hey! This guy was being awfully bold. I tried to slap him, I really did, but my body just wouldn't respond. My hands stayed on the ground, like they were rooted there.

"Like you cared, you still fucked her."

"Yeah, but I had to finish on her face. It sucked." The hand moved up my leg and under my skirt, right between my legs to cup my crotch through my panties. I tried to close my legs, but couldn't.

"And man! She's warm. I can't wait!" I felt myself be pushed down onto my back. What was happening?

I heard the 2nd boy say "You owe me for this one."

To which the 1st replied "Yeah, yeah, yeah." My skirt was pushed up to my waist as I felt his fingers hook into my panties and tug them down and off. Suddenly I knew all too well what these boys had in mind. Oh god no, not like this!

Suddenly something soft was placed over my face as the 2nd laughed "Man, you are too evil!"

"Yeah, I know. Mmmm ... I'm going to enjoy this." I heard the sound of a belt being undone, then the ziiiip of zipper being lowered and the rustle of clothes. I knew he had just bared himself. I tried to move, to get away, but it was like a huge hand was holding me down, not letting me move a finger.

I heard a cell ring, then the voice of the 2nd boy. "One down. Felicia White"

"FUCK! No way am I missing out this year!"

I knew Felicia ... She was kind of a bitch. Why were they saying her name?

I felt his hands on my legs again, then he spread them. I cringed inside, I could feel his eyes on me, the part of me that defined me as a girl. This was all happening so fast. I heard him spit and then he smeared his hand over my crotch. Then his weight was pressing down on me as he got on top of me. Alarm bells were going off like crazy inside my head, telling me to run, fight, escape.

Instead, all I could do was lay there. I felt a sudden pressure and slight burning against my vagina, and I knew it was his hard penis pressing against the gates of my girlhood. I heard him panting above me, inches from my ear. Then abruptly the burning sensation intensified and I heard him gasp.

He was inside me.

"Oh yeah!!! I'm in! Mmmm ... man she's tight ... mmmm." My vagina was sending very loud complaints to my brain, telling it that it REALLY didn't like what was happening to it. But I couldn't fight back. The boys penis dug deeper inside me, Then it felt like a red hot poker had been shoved right up me and he bottomed out inside me.

"Oh yeah! This bitch WAS a virgin! mmmmm" He stayed still for a second, then my deepest fears were realized as I felt him start to rhythmically move inside me. It was happening, I was being raped.

Again the cell rang. "Two down. Katie Watts. Virgin."

Katie? I knew her too, She was a friend of mine and she was really sweet. I suddenly realized why they mentioned Felicia before. Victims. To think that this was happening to Katie too made me cry inside. Meanwhile the boy inside me was enraged as he started thrusting harder and faster.

"No ... fucking ... way ... am ... I ... not ... winning! Start texting!"

"You know I can't do that. Not until it's done."

"Fuck that ... I'll give you a shot at her too, just start texting and send when I tell you. Get her name."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.