The Water Tower - Cover

The Water Tower

by REGade

Copyright© 2008 by REGade

Flash Story: A plan, a hollow threat, and a promise.

Tags: mt/ft  

Cast of Characters

Margaret Trent- the girl (Maggie)

Denny Musgrove- Mr. Orange (Leader)

Peter Slocum- Mr. Pink

Malcolm Cotter- Mr. Blue

Thomas Trent- Mr. White (Tommy)

Randy Allen (quarterback- one of Maggie's boyfriends)

Edgar Plum — geek

"Watch her head, Mr. Blue. The blindfold is slipping. Help him, Mr. Pink," the leader ordered.

"The rope is hurting my wrists," Margaret complained.

"Mr. Pink, put the blindfold back. Make sure she can't see."

"How come I have to be Mr. Pink," Mr. Pink complained.

"Shut up, Mr. Pink. Shine the light on the steps, Mr. White."

"Is that you, Denny Musgrove? I know your voice from Trig class," Margaret said.

"Shut up, Slut! I'm Mr. Orange. That's all you need to know."

"Take the rope off my wrists, please."

"You'll pull the blindfold off."

"No, I won't. Please, Denny, take the rope off."

"I keep telling you that I'm Mr. Orange. Okay, take the rope off, Mr. Pink. Use her scarf to bind her hands."

"Shine the fucking light. I can't see the steps."

"Call him by his codename. Mr. White has the flashlight."

"I know that's you, Denny," Margaret said.

"Shut up, Maggie, or I'll tell Mr. Pink to forget about taking the rope off."

"I'm sorry, Den ... Mr. Orange. Please untie the rope."

"Hold up, Mr. Blue. Mr. Pink is going to change the rope to her scarf."

"She's getting heavy."

"You wanted the job, Mr. Blue. You're a big boy."

"Thank you Mr. Pink. That feels much better. I know who you are, Mr. Blue."

"Shut up, Slut, or I'll have Mr. Pink gag you."

"I know who all of you are. Randy will beat you senseless when he hears what you're doing to me."

"Randy Allen won't do shit. Anyway, you won't tell him. You're going to like what we've got planned for you. Keep moving, Mr. Blue. We don't have all night."

"Hold that fucking light, Mr. White. I can't see the steps."

"Who's Mr. White? I know the rest of you. Malcolm Cotter is Mr. Blue, Denny Musgrove is Mr. Orange, and Peter Slocum is Mr. Pink. Who's the other Reservoir Dog?"

"That's enough, gag her, Mr. Pink."

"What can I use, Denny?"

"Dumb ass, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Mr. Orange? Use her panties."

"You're not taking my panties off. Randy will kill you."

"Take her panties off, Mr. Pink."

"I'm warning you, Denny Musgrove."

"Shut the fuck up, Slut. Do it, Mr. Pink."

"Wait, don't start until I get a better hold. Okay, pull her panties down. I've got her."

"Stop kicking me, Maggie."

"Don't touch me, Peter Slocum. I'll tell Randy to cut your balls off and stuff them down your throat."

"Call me Mr. Pink, and stop kicking."

"Denny, I'm appealing to you to stop Peter from ... stop ... stop ... stop!"

"I got them!"

"Good job, Mr. Pink. Stuff them in her mouth."

"Don't do that. Please don't. I'll be good. I'll be quiet."

"Okay, take her on up, Mr. Blue. If she says another thing, gag her with her panties, Mr. Pink."

"Shine that fucking light on the steps, Mr. White."

"Who's Mr. White?"

"She talked. Should I gag her now, Denny?"

"Call me Mr. Orange."

"Shine that light. I can't see where I'm going. She's getting heavy."

"Should I gag her?"

"Not yet, we don't have time. It's getting late. Keep going, Mr. Blue. Turn on the radio, Mr. White. Find out what quarter the game is in."

"What are you going to do to me? It better not be what I think it is. Randy will go crazy."

"Shut the fuck up, Slut."

"You shouldn't talk to me that way, Denny. I'm going to tell Randy everything you said."

"Do you have the game on, Mr. White? What quarter are they in? How much farther, Mr. Blue?"

"We're almost to the landing. Five more steps, maybe. Shine the fucking light up here, Mr. White."

"You kidnapped me, Denny."

"You were under the bleachers with Edgar Plum, Maggie. We didn't kidnap you; we rescued you. You were under the bleachers with Edgar Plum for Christ's sake."

"What did you do to Edgar? He didn't deserve to be hogtied that way."

"He had his pants down around his ankles. What were you going to do to him?"

"Edgar's nice. You won't tell Randy about that, will you?"

"It depends on how nice you are to us. How much farther, Mr. Blue?"

"I'm on the landing. Is this good enough, or do we have to go all the way to the top of the tower?"

"That's good. Mr. White tells me they're near the end of the third quarter."

"Good. I couldn't make it to the top with this fat Slut anyway."

"I'm not fat and I'm not a Slut. I'll remember what you said, Malcolm Cotter."

"Throw her over the side, Mr. Blue."

"NO, YOU CAN'T, I'LL BE GOOD."

"That wasn't the plan, Denny, I mean Mr. Orange. Don't go changing the plan after I carried her all the way up here. You said we could all fuck her and..."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.