Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2008 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 7: Back to School

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Back to School - This novella takes place in the Shiny-verse, covering several of the characters from the original story. I have never thought I was very good a writing sex scenes, though many of my stories are about sex, This time I have made a conscious effort to do better. Let me know what you think. I love e-mail.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Transformation  

When Rosa returned to her class, Carlos was there, to pick up his books, and say goodbye to his friends. He was moving up to high school.

As she entered, he fell to his knees. But, to her surprise, so did Claudia.

The girl, with red hair and brown eyes, looked up at her with pure adoration. That, was unmistakably, the look of a worshiper.

Things clicked in Rosa's mind. "When did you have your first period,
Claudia?"

"Two months ago."

Rosa, and their teacher, Mr. Frahm, were both astonished. "You didn't tell anyone?" they both chorused.

Tears started forming in her eyes. "I was going to," she pled. "But when I arrived in school, my whole body started to tingle. It felt so good, I decided to wait a while. The tingle grew, and I had an incredible orgasm. I had to run to the bathroom."

Rosa nodded. It made sense.

"I visited the high school. The tingle was not there."

Rosa did her best to look stern. "The goddesses have only a few laws, and you've violated one of them."

Claudia was facedown on the floor, blubbering. "I am so so sorry. It was too sweet."

"I've decided, instead of sending you to jail, I'm going to punish you myself."

"Yes, goddess," she sobbed. "Whatever you wish."

"First, stand up."

Trembling, with chest heaving, she rose to her feet.

"Now, strip."

Claudia complied. When she took off her white blouse, there was a training bra holding down a pair of B-cup breasts.

"You are never to wear that again."

"Gladly, goddess." The discomfort of wearing the undersized bra almost made Claudia confess, several times.

"Call me Rosa."

An envious murmur swept through the classmates, admiring their classmates breasts.

The removal of Claudia's bright green skirt revealed that she was wearing a maxi-pad.

"Are you on your period?" asked Rosa.

"No god ... I mean Rosa." She slipped off her panties, then handed the pad to the goddess. It was sopping wet.

"I see. You were creaming so much, without the pad, you'd be leaving puddles, or soaking your socks."

Beet red, the young student nodded her head. She knelt to unbuckle her mary jane shoes, and take off her white ankle-length socks.

"No, leave those on," said Rosa.

Nodding humbly, Claudia rose. She put up her hands to cover herself.

"Keep your hands at your sides."

Humiliated, Claudia complied.

"Now, class!" called Rosa. "Your classmate, Claudia Diaz, has gone through puberty and not told anyone

"How many of you have actually touched the naked body of a mature woman?"

"Well, here's your chance. In teams of two, one boy and one girl, you have the chance to explore Claudia's body. You may explore anywhere and everywhere."

The classmates, who had explored each others body before, squeezed and pinched the girl's new breasts, explored her labia, and tasted the fluid that was spurting between her legs.

One of the younger boys, with short black hair, named Gomez, shyly asked Rosa if he could touch her huge breast. Rosa said yes.

By the time all eight were done, Claudia was close to coming. With a gasp, her body shook, and an orgasm shook her frame.

Excited murmurs swept the class.

Rosa whispered in Claudia's ear. "If you had just told about your first period, when you should have, this wouldn't have happened."

The humiliated girl just nodded.

The goddess grabbed an empty chair, pulled it in front of the criminal, and sat down. "Now, for the last part of your punishment. Claudia come here."

Still trembling, and covered with sweat, the young student too two steps forward, in front of Rosa.

"Now, grab my breasts."

Claudia complied, gently cupping the two large mammaries with her hands.

"That's good.

"Now, diddle the nipples with you thumbs.

"Oh yes! That's it."

Rosa spread her legs. "Now, get on your knees and eat me out."

Keeping her hands in place, Claudia knelt, then lowered her face between her goddess' legs."

"There we are. Now use your tongue. That's good. Now, up higher, on the clit. Good ... Good ... Flick it with your tongue ... Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

After she came, Rosa called gasping, to Carlos, who was standing in the far corner of the room. "Why don't you show Claudia what you have in your pants."

"Yes, goddess."

Carlos quickly stripped. When he took off his pants, the whole class gasped at the seven inch erection that strained under his jockey shorts. When he finally took off his undershorts, his cock stood out like an iron rod.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.