Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2008 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 6: Another Doctor's Visit

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Another Doctor's Visit - This novella takes place in the Shiny-verse, covering several of the characters from the original story. I have never thought I was very good a writing sex scenes, though many of my stories are about sex, This time I have made a conscious effort to do better. Let me know what you think. I love e-mail.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Transformation  

Dr. Connie extracted a blood sample from Rosa's arm. "So, how did you sleep last night?"

"Lousy," said the new goddess. "I was real tired, but woke up twice, horny as hell."

"It's fortunate you have such a great toy case."

"It was, until my dildo went dead during my second session."

"You need to need to use the power cord as often as possible. Keeps them all charged up."

"So I discovered."

"Can I see your case please?" asked the doctor.

Rosa nodded, and Connie put the silver case on the exam table. When she opened it, the doctor let out an appreciative whistle.

"What a beaut. I should be getting mine in a few months. Mine will be light blue, not pink."

"I like pink."

"Your mom, and her friends, pulled a lot of strings to get you at the front of the line, and the right color."

"I need to thank my mom better."

The doctor picked up the vial of blood. "And I need to get this sample scanned." She left the exam room for about two minutes.

When she retuned, Rosa was on the table, holding an eighteen inch long, two-headed dildo.

Rosa smiled. "I haven't tried this one yet. Care to break it in with me?"

A look of longing came over the doctor's face. "Oh, would I. But ... But I need to give you a MRI.

Rosa squirmed provocatively on the paper cover. "But I'm sooo horny right now. I don't think I could lay still for a half hour."

"That wouldn't work then, would it," Connie said, half to herself. "She needs to have sex before we can scan her."

"We'll be done in ten minutes, then you can finish my exam."

"I guess that would work," whispered the doctor.

"Do you think we could do it here on the table?" asked Rosa.

"Oh no! It is much too small for two people."

"That leaves the hallway or waiting room."

Connie paused in thought. "Maybe. But it would be rather cramped. I prefer to concentrate on my lover, not avoiding walls."

"I see," said the teen. "Do you have any idea where we could go?"

"My room is next door. We could go there." All goddesses have king-sized beds.

"Then, let's go."

Connie locked the office door, then opened the door that connected to her private quarters.

Dr. Brewer's room was crowded with medical books, magazines, and papers. Her bed looked like it hadn't been made in days.

"Sorry about the mess," said the doctor.

Rosa took Connie's hand and pulled her down on the bed. "What mess?" she whispered.

The new goddess rose up and shoved the two and a half inch thick rod inside her. She closed her eyes and panted. "It's so thick." She knee-walked, with the member dangling between her legs.

"Hurry. Hurry," whispered Connie, raising up her hips.

The connection was complicated. They wound up with Rosa's leg under Connie's right, Rosa's right leg under Connie's left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.