Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2008 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 5: Celebration

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Celebration - This novella takes place in the Shiny-verse, covering several of the characters from the original story. I have never thought I was very good a writing sex scenes, though many of my stories are about sex, This time I have made a conscious effort to do better. Let me know what you think. I love e-mail.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Transformation  

The young goddess walked around the room. By the door was a platter of burgers, fries, and a six pack of Coke.

Rosa woofed down most of the lunch, leaving a little for Carlos.

She started pacing around the room. Carlos may be sated, but she wasn't. Not by a long shot. Who could she do next?

The priests are off limits.

Her sisters licking and tweaking her, fucking her with strap-ons, sounded like fun. But she wanted a real cock spurting inside her.

The boys in her class weren't ready yet.

That left the high school. It was an area where the post-pubescent learned. They were sealed off from the rest of the school. That never made sense to Rosa, until today.

The high school must have a separate ventilation system. If it didn't, the classes would be a constant orgy.

As she walked out of the shower, the waiting Bjorn followed.

Rosa exited the school, and walked around the corner, to the high school entrance. In the doorway, blocking her way was Theresa.

"You are NOT going in there," declared the priestess.

"But why?" asked Rosa, with a whine in her voice.

"Goddesses visit the high school every Friday. You can go then."

"It's not fair!" yelled Rosa, stomping her feet in frustration.

"It's very fair. What isn't fair is students having their classes interrupted by horny goddesses looking for a piece of ass.

The teen started looking for a way around the fifty year old.

The priestess unstrapped her dart gun.

Bjorn did the same.

"Look. I've the authority to shoot any unauthorized person trying to enter the school. And you are not authorized."

Rosa sulked for a while, then backed off.

"Go to the goddesses' playroom. You can have all the sex you want there."

Having no other choice, Rosa went to the playroom. It was just down the hall from where she had ravaged Carlos.

She opened the door, and was startled by the yell of "Surprise!"

Inside was the three goddesses of Dos Alamos, Roberta, her mother, Maria, the petite former nun, and Flora, the oldest, at seventy, though she looked thirty. The doctor, Connie, was not to be seen. Behind them was a large chocolate cake. On it was written, "Welcome to the Sisterhood."

Rosa's mother hugged her, followed by the other two.

"We didn't expect you to go to the high school," said Flora. "We thought you'd come here."

The new goddess blushed. "I did think about it. But I wanted more cock."

Maria smiled. "Understandable. Though there are some advantages with plastic cocks."

"I hope you show me soon," said Rosa.

"Speaking of which," said Roberta, "we have a gift for you." Rosa's mother brought out a large silver briefcase, with a large red bow on it.

"You may remember that Kay had one of these," said Roberta.

Rosa tore off the bow and opened the case. Inside was a collection of dildoes, strap-ons, and sex toys. They were all pale pink. Each toy fit snuggly in a custom compartment.

"This is great!" enthused Rosa. "What more could a goddess want."

"It'll help at night. When you wake up alone, all horny," said Maria.

"We finally found the company that made the one for Kay," said Flora. "They are making more of these cases. And all for us goddesses."

Maria started feeling Rosa's pert new breasts. "You know, sex between the sisters is different from the sex we have with worshippers."

Rosa trembling, pushed her middle and ring finger up Maria's twat. "How's that?" she asked.

"Oooh! We have a rule: Give as you take. You can not just take, like you can from believers.

"That makes sense," said Rosa.

Maria returned the favor by pushing two of her fingers up inside Rosa. The two kissed deeply. Tongues intertwined.

Maria was the first to pull away. "You know, there are things we can do, in which we give and take at the same time."

"Like what?" asked Rosa, breathless.

The petite goddess pulled her dripping fingers out of Rosa, then sucked them clean. "Mmm, sweet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.