Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2008 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 4: Together Again, For the First Time

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Together Again, For the First Time - This novella takes place in the Shiny-verse, covering several of the characters from the original story. I have never thought I was very good a writing sex scenes, though many of my stories are about sex, This time I have made a conscious effort to do better. Let me know what you think. I love e-mail.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Transformation  

As Rosa approached the old locker room, her pace slowed. She'd long imagined her first time having sex. Often. she had fantasized that it would be with Carlos. He was so nice and funny. But she had never visualized it like this. Two sex-crazed teens filling each other's needs.

As she approached the double-barred doors, she heard the sound of a movie playing on the other side. As soon as she unlatched the door, the movie stopped.

Inside the room was large HD monitor. It was currently blank. In front of the screen was Carlos. He was on his knees, with his hands and feet hogtied behind him. He was shoving his hips forward, like he was trying to hump the air. A stream of precum was dribbling onto the tile floor. His eyes were closed. His breath coming out in shallow gasps.

Rosa approached her classmate cautiously. "Carlos ... Are you okay?"

The boy half opened his eyes. Rosa wasn't sure he saw her.

"Please ... Please..." he gasped.

Rosa reached out and touched the tip of Carlos' painfully erect penis.

Carlos let out a cry, more animal than human. He ejaculated a geyser of semen that sprayed Rosa from head to breasts.

The new Shiny Lady wiped some cum off her cheek and tasted the musty saltiness. Her eyes glazed with lust.

Though his raging erection hadn't subsided, Carlos had seemed to regain his senses. "R-Rosa? Is that you? You've changed. You have breasts. You're so beautiful. Oh my goddess!" The new believer tried to bow, causing him to fall over.

Rosa steadied him. "You've changed too. You've got a great big cock, that needs draining.

"Here, let me untie you." Rosa got behind Carlos, and quickly loosened his bonds.

As soon as his hands were untied, Carlos reached for his cock.

"Don't do that!" cried Rosa.

Carlos whimpered, but stopped.

Rosa pointed down at her drooling twat. "Because, as horny as you are, I'm not far behind. I need you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me now."

"Yes, my goddess," he cried.

"Since, my mom and sisters, treated you so badly. You get to choose how to do me."

Carlos fell to his knees, tears streaming down his face, and said "You are almost too beautiful, goddess. However I can service you, it will be my pleasure."

After a moment's thought, Rosa laid face down on a tiled bench, her pussy flush with the bench's end. "Now. Come, mount me. Hurry!"

The bench turned out to be the perfect height for Carlos. With a slight bend of the knees, his cock was perfectly aligned. He thrust his pelvis forward.

Rosa's vagina was tight, but she was so wet, Carlos slid in with no trouble.

The young goddess arched her back and cried out. She then fell back to the bench, clutching both sides.

Carlos called, "Are you okay?"

"Goddess, yes! Your cock feels so good in me. Now fuck me!"

The young man gladly complied. With his second thrust, he came, flooding Rosa's womb with his cum.

Rosa came too. Her body shook, and her pussy contracted, milking the cock inside her for all its worth.

This orgasm did not stop Carlos. He kept ramming into her goddess.

His swollen balls hit her clit with each thrust., causing her fire to increase. She started pushing back in time to his thrusts, thus increasing the force.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.