Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2008 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 3: Preparations

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Preparations - This novella takes place in the Shiny-verse, covering several of the characters from the original story. I have never thought I was very good a writing sex scenes, though many of my stories are about sex, This time I have made a conscious effort to do better. Let me know what you think. I love e-mail.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Transformation  

That day, rumors were flying through the school. Carlos was abducted by priests from the school bus. He was later seen naked, being escorted by a goddess through the halls of the school.

It was obvious that he had gone through puberty, but what the Ladies wanted with him was beyond knowing.

Rosa asked her mother, that night, what was going on with Carlos.

Roberta just smiled and said, "You'll see."

That night, both Carlos and Rosa had erotic dreams.

Carlos dreamed of Maria sucking and fucking him with her perfect glowing body. He came three times in his sleep. He woke with his body covered in cum.

Rosa dreamed of Carlos, with an impossibly large erection. fucking all the sisters, including Maria and her mother.

Early in the morning, Rosa was still half-asleep. She tried to turn over, but found something blocking her movement. She opened her eyes. The morning sun was just starting to lighten her window. She looked to her right, there was nothing impeding her movement. When she looked down at her toes, Rosa saw it. She had grown a pair of breasts. They were not very big, about an A-Cup, but from Rosa's vantage point, they looked huge.

She tentatively ran her hands over their contours. Waves of pleasure rippled out from them, through her body. When she touched her nipples, Rosa gasped, as her whole body twitched. She put her index fingers in her mouth, wetting them, then gently toughed her nipples. She gasped as her whole body shook again.

As she shifted her legs, the teen felt wetness between them. She sat up and grabbed her handheld mirror on the bedstead, and put the mirror between her legs. Her labia were swollen. Moisture glistened between her lips.

Rosa glowed with joy and pride. She looked just like her mother and all her shiny sisters. She was truly a Shiny Lady.

Still looking at the mirror, she spread her lips. Fluid came pouring out. Her clit jutted out from under its hood.

Touching it caused her to her first real orgasm. She cried out, and her whole body shook. Each time she touched her love button, she came. As she masturbated, with her right hand, Rosa continued touching and tweaking her budding breasts, with her left.

Just as her orgasms started to escalate and overlap, a knock came at her door. "Rosa. Time to get up and go eat."

"I'm up, mama," said Rosa, in a hoarse voice. Covered in sweat, the teen hopped into the shower, then toweled herself dry.

As she entered the living room, Roberta let out a shriek. "The titty fairy has arrived!"

Rosa tried to cover herself in embarrassment. "Cut it out, mom!"

Her sister, Serena, walked up and tentatively poked at her big sister's breast.

"Don't be ashamed, honey. You have cute, pert little breasts. And look at those hips!"

Rosa hadn't noticed, but her hips had grown an inch or two, overnight. She ran her hands along the sides. Her pussy started dripping on the floor.

"Wow!" exclaimed her mother, "You're really horny. Have you masturbated today?"

Rosa nodded shyly.

"I can give you some tips, later. But first, lets go get you some food."

Rosa grabbed her arm. "Mom, please. I don't feel like going to the common room."

"You're right. Too much attention. I'll order in."

Roberta called the kitchen. A few minutes later, a priestess arrived with a cart, bearing twenty pancakes, fifteen sausages patties, a dozen fried eggs, syrup, and a large pitcher of orange juice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.