Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2008 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 1: Changes Coming

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Changes Coming - This novella takes place in the Shiny-verse, covering several of the characters from the original story. I have never thought I was very good a writing sex scenes, though many of my stories are about sex, This time I have made a conscious effort to do better. Let me know what you think. I love e-mail.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Transformation  

Rosa stamped her feet in frustration. "Why can't I see him?!"

Roberta, her mother, shook her head. "It is complicated, but I'll explain it to you. Just be patient."

The teen drew in a breath, and held it, trying to relax. "Okay, mom. Explain it to me."

Roberta wrestled with the words in her mind. "It would be easier if I spoke Spanish."

Rosa shook her head. "Uh uh. You know the rules. We can only speak English."

She nodded wearily. "I know. I know.

"Carlos is going through the change."

"Puberty?!"

"Si, puberty. He had a wet dream last night."

"How do you know this.?"

"His mother called us. Just as she had been told to."

Carlos was a year older than Rosa, and her best friend. He was in ninth grade, a year behind her. He often stayed after school, so Rosa could tutor him in math.

Rosa imagined Carlos' mother, Luisa, going into her son's room and inspecting his sheets every morning.

"So he'll be fucking you and our sisters. It won't change anything between him and me.

"Not yet," said Roberta.

Rosa froze. "What do you mean?"

Roberta grabbed her daughter's shoulders. "Rosita, you are special."

"Mom..."

"I know. All mothers say that. But in your case, it is true. You are the only Shiny Girl. The only one created, not born."

"I know that. I haven't thought about it much."

"But other people have. Our sisters. They are worried about what will happen when you become a woman."

"The same as any girl. I get boobs, start having a period..."

"But it is different for you. Your body will release hormones ten time stronger than normal girls. We don't know if it will be sudden or gra ... gra..."

"Gradual."

Tears started forming in Roberta's eyes. "That's it. We are afraid it will be sudden. We don't know if will damage your brain, hurt your organs ... or ... or..." She broke down into sobs.

Rosa took her mother in her arms. "Don't worry, Mama. Doctor Connie is looking out for me. This is why she's been taking blood samples from me every morning?"

Roberta nodded. "She say your hormones rising very fast."

Rosa kissed her mother's forehead. "I am going to talk to her. Maybe you misunderstood her."

Roberta nodded. Though her English had much improved over the past four years, it was far from perfect. "You may right."

"Why don't you go to the temple in town. Fuck some worshippers.

"I'll take Serena to school."

"That's a good idea. You a good girl, Rosa."

Rosa smiled. "I try to be."

Rosa dropped off her little sister off at her kindergarten class, then headed to see Dr. Connie Brewer, for her daily appointment.

Dr. Brewer was an endocrinologist, from Indianapolis. She was the first doctor to be transformed. Since then, she had devoted herself to studying the physical repercussions of the transformation. She moved to the Dos Alamos school, two years ago, ostensibly to be the doctor to the goddesses there. But in reality, she had been sent to monitor Rosa Castillo's puberty.

"Good morning, Dr. Connie," cried Rosa, as she entered the office, without knocking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.