The Princess - Cover

The Princess

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An egotistical beauty rules her high school dating scene, deciding who can date whom. When she is disobeyed, she penalizes the offenders. Finally, she crosses the wrong kids, and they get their revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Later that week, Ron and Phillip encountered each other in the hallway, quite by accident. After the initial shock, they spoke quietly to one another, each expressing their understanding of the deception by CeeCee and clearing each other of any other motivation. Being a senior and new to the school, Ron wanted to extract some sense of revenge, this year while he was still here to enjoy it. He told Phillip of his wish, and Phillip responded heartily. They roughed out a plan and agreed to pursue it fully. Each of them talked to their classmates to find others who had been tricked or publicly humiliated by CeeCee. It required almost three more weeks before they had recruited enough volunteers, but once in place, the plan came together quickly.

The Monday lunch hour had become CeeCee's court time. The faculty actually ignored student tardiness on Mondays because they knew that most were due to "court." The next Monday, court was called to order by CeeCee, and with the benches in front being moved around, the courtroom was formed. Unobtrusively, recruits locked the doors to the dining area and put paper over the windows in the door, to prevent anyone from seeing inside. Other recruits moved towards "the bench" where CeeCee sat, pompously. From the midst of the student body, Phillip and Ron walked directly towards CeeCee without being summoned. CeeCee was surprised at this but after looking at the expression on the face of each boy, a chilling sense of danger flew through her mind.

"CeeCee Williams, you are hereby charged with four counts of cruel and inhuman punishment, unknown counts of terrorism, threats and blackmail of most of the students in this school, and of generally being an egotistical bitch," Ron said in a booming voice that caught every one's attention.

CeeCee first tried to back away, and then actually run, but was stopped by a phalanx of other boys who "just happened" to be standing together, on each side of the court area. Returned to the "bench", CeeCee stood, looking very scared.

"How do you plead?" Phillip asked.

"I'm innocent. I did what I had to do to maintain order and control."

"We will leave it up to your fellow students. If they enjoyed your control and your penalties, we will find you not guilty, and allow you to go. But..." His voice trailed off.

Ron called out to the student body, "Is she guilty of these crimes or is she innocent? Does she get punished or do we let her go?"

Overwhelmingly, the students yelled, "Guilty. Guilty of everything that you said, and more."

Two boys stood beside CeeCee. Eleanor and Alexa stepped forward, and with scissors in hand, began cutting off all of Ceecee's clothing. CeeCee tried to avoid them, but the boys found they could restrain her quite nicely, and they did. As her clothes fell to the floor, CeeCee was crying and pleading with them to stop.

"If you don't shut up and stop trying to get away, I will cut off all of your hair with this scissors too." Once she was naked, they stood her atop the lunch table.

"Take a good look at this gorgeous, virginal body, boys and girls. I am sure many of you have longed to see her breasts, and some guys have dreamed of her pussy too. Today, your dreams come true. She will make herself available to anyone and everyone who would like to enjoy her charms."

To a background of cat calls and comments about her breasts and bush, CeeCee called out, "No! You can't do this. I am a virgin. I have promised myself that I will remain a virgin until I marry."

Ron replied," You won't be a virgin very much longer." he walked up to her, pushed her legs apart and spread her lips. Looking up into her cunt, he saw the entrance blocked. "She really is a virgin," he exclaimed. "Lay down on the table."

CeeCee was terrified. "What are you going to do?" She slowly moved to lay down on her back. Ron dropped his pant and shorts, exposing his engorged cock.

"You are about to become a woman," he told her.

"No! You can't"

"I can, and I will." He pushed her legs apart, then lifted them up over his shoulders. She began to squirm, trying to get away. "Just hold her shoulders, guys. Everybody watch closely now. You don't want to miss this."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.