The Princess - Cover

The Princess

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An egotistical beauty rules her high school dating scene, deciding who can date whom. When she is disobeyed, she penalizes the offenders. Finally, she crosses the wrong kids, and they get their revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Unbeknownst to her, Phillip continued to watch her and many others undress before and after physical education classes, through his spy location in the air shaft above their locker room. She was his ideal girl. He dreamt about her, followed her when he could, and was, in every way fascinated by her. No matter how long it took him, he was certain that she would remain chaste for him. He would kiss her tenderly, hold her in his arms, caress her gently, and the, make her a woman. This was all he thought about, whenever he saw her. After watching her shower from his vantage point in the air duct, seeing her body naked, and so close to him, he would get so hard a mere touch of his cock would bring an immediate explosion. But as the weekend rolled around, Phillip prepared for his third date with Alexa. He acquired a dozen condoms from his friend, planned the evening, and then learned, on Saturday morning, that his parents were going out of town for the evening and would not be back until Sunday afternoon. That changed all of his plans. He ordered a pizza to be delivered, went to Alexa's to pick her up and then immediately returned to his house.

After an explanation, Alexa understood perfectly. The pizza arrived and was consumed in record time. Phillip showed Alexa to his bedroom, where they both shed their clothes as if they were burning. Many new things were learned that night. Alexa learned what what it felt like to cum twice in one fuck, during their second go at it. Phillip found out what it felt like to shoot a load of cum into a rubber, and Alexa found out much later what it feels like to: a) have a cock pushed into her ass and b) what it feels like when that cock cums in there. Alexa lost count of her orgasms that evening. When asked later, she replied that she thought she had had five.

To Phillip, the experiences were wonderful. Alexa's cunt was very tight, and her ass was even tighter. She had grunted and groaned a lot, and quite loudly, when he pushed into her ass, and continued to grunt each time he thrust into it. He found it to be incredibly exciting, so much so that he actually fucked her ass twice that night. The second time, he "forgot" his condom and ended up feeling her directly on his cock. He loved that feeling, and came in four or five large squirts. Alexa was frightened when she first felt the blasts of hot cum impacting against her insides, but she calmed quickly when she realized that she could never get pregnant that way. And they reported their stories to Ceecee as they knew she wanted to hear them.

The fourth weekend came and went, with Ron and Eleanor fucking repeatedly and Eleanor going home with three large loads of cum in her womb.

Phillip and Alexa repeated their previous weeks eroticism, each enjoying multiple orgasms and Alexa having her ass reamed again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.