The Princess - Cover

The Princess

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An egotistical beauty rules her high school dating scene, deciding who can date whom. When she is disobeyed, she penalizes the offenders. Finally, she crosses the wrong kids, and they get their revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

CeeCee finally managed to track down Ron after school one day. She introduced herself and half way apologized for having to interfere with his new friendship with Alexa. She explained that it was important that she be able to maintain order and discipline among the kids in school. Ron just shook his head and started to walk away.

"Wait," CeeCEe called him back. "I have an alternative for you to consider. I know a very nice girl who would love to go out with you. She is pretty, has a nice figure and can be great fun. She is pretty shy when it comes to sex and sexy talk and stuff, so I don't think she has had much experience that way. Why don't you call her. She needs to get some experience, and I think you would be the perfect teacher." She gave him the name and phone number of Eleanor Bozwell, and told him to call her.

Ron thought about it and decided not to fight such an obvious gift. He called her and they went out that very next weekend. Ron's car, and his status as a senior impressed young Eleanor. They dined at a busy pizza shack on the outskirts of town and then headed to the mall to a movie. Afterwards they walked the mall and talked about school and dating and relationships. It was clear to Ron that CeeCee had been correct. Eleanor appeared to be an absolute novice in all matters sexual. Having been in the area for almost two months now, Ron knew some very private spots with beautiful views of the sunset, and he drove to the nearest one. They talked quietly for a while, just taking in the view. Ron had soft music playing through the stereo in his car, and he slowly moved Eleanor closer to him. He kissed her and she responded, returning his kiss fully. Encouraged by this, he continued until he felt her squirming a little in the seat beside him. Gently, he reached up and cupped her breast, holding his hand still until he could judge her reaction. Eleanor had never had a boy touch her breast before. She had never dated a senior, either, and she really didn't know what to expect or do. She knew that she was enjoying his attention and his kisses, so she allowed his hand to remain. After a minute, Ron began to draw circles on her breast, around and around her nipple. She could feel it becoming hard and she began to feel something else stirring inside her, something that she did not recognize.

Ron began to unbutton her blouse, pulling it free of her skirt. Why, today, she had chosen to wear a front closing bra she didn't know, but Ron soon discovered that, and Eleanor felt her breasts freed of the confinement. When his fingers touched her bare nipple, she involuntarily let out a soft sigh. He continued playing with it, pulling it lightly and twisting it slightly. The funny feeling inside Eleanor continued to grow, and she did nothing to discourage Ron from what he was doing. He stopped, suddenly, and moved away from her. Reaching into the back seat, he grabbed a blanket, opened the door, and said, "Let's continue this outside. The car is much to cramped and uncomfortable." Eleanor followed him, not really knowing what to expect.

Spreading the blanket quickly, Ron resumed caressing her breasts and kissing her. Eleanor felt him move his hand to her leg and run his fingers lightly up her thigh. Hampered by her skirt, he began to push it upwards towards her waist, and instinctively, Eleanor lifted her bottom to allow him to push it all the way up. His hand rested on her crotch, and he immediately began to draw circles on her panties with his finger. She could feel that they had become wet between her legs, and she was embarrassed that he would discover that. Before she could think about that too long, she felt his hand pulling at the waist band of her panties, and in a single move, he slip them down, past her knees to her ankles, and then off into the grass. His hand returned to her bare crotch, running lightly over her pubes and pushing two fingers down amongst it, one on each side of her lips. He discovered her moisture quickly and made some noise to indicate his pleasure with that discovery. And then she felt his finger sliding up between her lips spreading her excitement as it went. They discovered her swollen clit together. Eleanor knew that she had such a thing, but had never felt it or touched it or, for that matter, felt anything like the way she was feeling right now. When his finger touched her clit, she clamped her legs together, then opened them and clamped them again twice more, experiencing her first orgasm.

Ron continued to caress her clit, and then began to more seriously torment it until Eleanor was moaning aloud. He moved away, and she felt his kiss on her thighs, moving upwards again. Eleanor had no absolutely no knowledge of the existence of oral sex and she was about to push his head away from her when she felt him suck her clit into his mouth and hold it tightly in his lips. Whatever qualms she had about oral sex disappeared in an instant. Ron teased her clit with his tongue, holding it firmly in his mouth until she was screaming. She felt him move away again, and move up neared to her. With a practiced technique, Ron had his pants and shorts to his knees and his cock in one hand. He looked down, rubbed it quickly in the fluids on her lips and pushed it onto her cunt. Or at least he tried. Stopped by her very intact cherry, he sat up, aimed very carefully, and while still holding his cock, pushed through the barrier and into Eleanor's cunt. He saw her wince at the pain so he held still briefly while she became accustomed to him being inside her. He continued to push into her until he felt his cock hit bottom, bumping against her cervix. As wet as she was inside, she was that much tighter. While he slid nicely along her cunt walls, it took considerable effort to begin his strokes. To him, it felt like she had clamped onto him with a tightened fist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.