The Princess - Cover

The Princess

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An egotistical beauty rules her high school dating scene, deciding who can date whom. When she is disobeyed, she penalizes the offenders. Finally, she crosses the wrong kids, and they get their revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Phillip Mason had been told just the opposite. CeeCee told him that Alexa pleaded with her to find someone that would be gentle and take her virginity without telling the whole world about it. She also told him that Alexa was shy and really reluctant initially, but only until she became sexually excited. His instructions were to settle for nothing less than a blowjob on their first date, and full sex at least twice each date after that. CeeCee said she would monitor the results, and if he did what she instructed, he would be able to date Eleanor Bozwell, and she would surrender her virginity to him.

True to form, that weekend, Phillip Mason called Alexa for a date. After the movie, Phillip drove to a lonely spot outside of town and pulled Alexa close to him. He kissed her tenderly and reached for her breasts, slipping his hand inside her blouse before she knew what was happening. She immediately stiffened in panic. "It's ok, Alexa. CeeCee told me that you would be reluctant at first." His free hand had slid between her thighs and was rapidly moving to her crotch. She felt his hand slip inside her panties, pulling them awkwardly aside and rubbing his fingers lightly through her bush. He was much more forceful than was Ron, but it was exciting just the same. He could feel her moisture with his fingers and smell her aroma as well. He started to move around a little and then placed her hand on his cock. Quickly, he shifted in the seat and pushed her over his lap.

"Here, baby, suck on my cock for a while and get me good and hard."

He had unzipped his pants and he pushed Alexa's hand onto his bare cock. She tried to pull away. "I don't know you well enough to do this," she insisted.

Figuring that a blow job would be as good as he could get, he responded, "Ok, OK, I'll stop. But you gotta give me a blow job so I can unwind. I can't just go home like this. I won't be able to walk for days."

Alexa didn't know anything about that kind of problem, but she did remember Ron saying that his cock wouldn't get soft again until she blew him, so...

Alexa moved to place her head on to his cock, and Phillip thought this challenge was a snap. She placed her lips around the head of his cock, and moved them up and down the shaft. He was not as long as Ron, she noticed, but he was definitely thicker across. She had trouble placing her mouth around his shaft once he was fully hard and had top settle for just taking the head and a little more into her mouth. She was moving faster, and he was beginning to make weird sounds. Alexa wanted to get this over with quickly, but then she remembered the instructions from CeeCee. She was not to make him cum.

Quickly, she pulled her her mouth off of his cock. "I can't do this any more. CeeCee will be mad that I did this much."

"Well you can't stop now," he screamed at her. "I'm almost there."

"I have to stop. CeeCee told me that I couldn't make you cum or I would mess up my deal with her."

"But my cock..." Phillip stammered, to no avail. He knew it was no use tonight.

In school the next Monday, Phillip looked for and found CeeCee. He was upset with her. "what's the deal? You said she wanted somebody to fuck her and she wouldn't even give me a blow job. When she started, suddenly she stopped. My balls hurt all weekend."

"Obviously, you didn't use the correct approach," CeeCee responded. "Had you done so, i am sure that she would have been delighted to spread her legs and let you bust her cherry. Don't complain to me, if you don't know how to get a woman's legs apart."

Phillip looked for Alexa in school, and by mid week had found her and asked her out for the weekend again. She agreed, but made him acknowledge that there would be no sex.

By Saturday, Phillip had devised a plan that he hoped would be effective in changing her mind. He had asked some older guys about good restaurants in the next town, and found one that he could afford. They enjoyed a delicious meal, and then went to a concert of local bands playing in the park. They danced, talked and danced some more, until they were both too tired to do anything else. Once in the car, they headed for home, but stopped again at a small private lane. Phillip pulled off the road and turned out the headlamps.

"Alexa, I know that you are really reluctant to have sex, probably because you are afraid it will hurt. I promise you that I will be very careful and move very slowly, and that you will not feel any pain. I am sure, that if you allow your mind to do so, you will actually enjoy it quite a bit."

"Phillip, I am not allowed to have sex with you. CeeCee was very clear that I was prohibited from doing so, and I can not risk being punished by her this year. I want to be able to date the guys I like, and she knows everything that people do on dates. I don't know how she learns, but she does."

"But we've had such an enjoyable evening. It would be the natural finish to a great night."

"I know, and I do feel badly for you. I am sure that it hurts to get a lot excited and stuff."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.