The Princess - Cover

The Princess

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An egotistical beauty rules her high school dating scene, deciding who can date whom. When she is disobeyed, she penalizes the offenders. Finally, she crosses the wrong kids, and they get their revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Phillip Mason was a very polite young man of 16, average in appearance, far above average in intelligence and grades, and at the bottom of his class in athletic ability. Neither of his parents had finished high school, and they were determined that he wold not only complete high school, but go to college, too. They each worked two jobs to have enough household income to save for his education and provide him with opportunities he would not otherwise receive. He was anything but spoiled. Very frugal in his spending, both for himself and on his friends, he tried to avoid any unnecessary expense. In fewer words, he was a really nice kid, smart as a whip, and financially poor.

To the girls in his class, he was always polite, respectful and appreciative of their beauty. They thought of him as a very nice guy, a bit nerdy, but certainly no threat to anyone. What no one knew was that Phillip was addicted to sex. He didn't have just an overactive sex drive; it drove his every thought and action! Every day, both before and after school, since he was eleven years old in the fifth grade, Phillip masturbated. In the warmer months, he would sneak out of his house after dark to peep into the windows of his neighbors. By his twelfth birthday, he had watched various couples making love in bed, on the couch, outside ... almost everywhere one can imagine. He had seen oral sex, regular sex, anal sex and even a group sex party where he saw two men fucking the same woman, front and back. Every time he would see some erotic sight in his neighborhood, he would always unzip and stroke his cock until he came all over the side of the house he was looking into.

In his first year at high school, he had discovered an air vent and shaft that lead to the girls shower room. During his study hall period, he would sign out to the library, enter the air shaft, and lay motionless, watching the girls of various phys. ed. classes as they showered after exercise. He kept meticulous notes about the stages of development of the girls that he recognized, rating each girl with a complex formula of his own devise.

He had discovered this air shaft during the fall of his first year in high school, and, that year, had selected a very cute girl as his choice to date. Understanding the dating permission process, he went to see CeeCee to ask her assistance in creating the match-up. She had denied him that privilege, telling him he was not worthy of dating such a beautiful girl. He had returned to CeeCee several times, hoping to change her mind, but each time, she suggested he select among the least attractive girls in the school. Knowing that it was senseless to fight with her, he accepted that ruling until one day in the summer, he had a chance encounter with the young lady of his dreams at a mall ice cream shop. He had seized the moment, asked her out for the coming weekend and was astonished when her reply was that she would have to get him approved by CeeCee. CeeCee had immediately called him and admonished him for trying to go around her decision. She let him know, in very simple terms, that he had seriously erred in trying to defy her wishes. He apologized, but wondered if that would ever be enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.