The Princess - Cover

The Princess

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An egotistical beauty rules her high school dating scene, deciding who can date whom. When she is disobeyed, she penalizes the offenders. Finally, she crosses the wrong kids, and they get their revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Ron was seventeen years old and had moved into town at the beginning of the summer. His dad had been transferred to an office in town, and Ron faced the difficult challenge of moving before his senior year in high school. He was concerned about starting in a different school and making all new friends. Fortunately for him, his next door neighbor was a fifteen year old girl. Alexa was attractive, but certainly no threat to CeeCee in a beauty contest. She has light brown hair, a soft, round face and a very warm smile. Her figure was pretty typical of fifteen year old girls, developing breasts, nearing a B cup, and slightly rounded hips. She had not been amongst the girls Ceecee thought of as her favorites, and as a result, she had not gone on very many dates as yet. She had enjoyed four dates with one boy, Jeremy, but he stopped calling her for some reason.

Alexa had allowed Jeremy to feel her breasts, at first outside of her clothing, and on their last date, under her sweater and inside her bra. They had been parked in a remote area for almost an hour, and she had to admit to herself that she had enjoyed his caresses. At some point, he took her hand and placed it on his crotch. She could feel his excitement. He moved her hand up and down, stroking his cock slowly. But she made him stop when he told her he wanted her to unzip his pants and suck his cock. She had never even held a boy's penis before, and she was afraid. Alexa had heard other girls talking at the lunch table about doing that for their dates. She remembered that some had been quite excited and others had found the act revolting. But she was frightened, so she made him stop, and he was very upset. Shortly afterward, he took her home, never to call her again. At first she did not connect her refusal to suck his cock with the absence of his calling her. Then she learned that he had begun dating another girl who happened to be in Cee Cee's inner circle of friends, and that girl was one of those who had happily explained in detail at the lunch table about how she could suck a boy off in three minutes. What she did not realize was that CeeCee kept tabs on her, and numerous other girls by way of a network of close confidants.

As a result, Alexa had not been invited to the Spring Prom, and had not been on a date since her last with Jeremy. When the moving van pulled up at the house next door, she was thrilled to see that her new neighbors had a son. Towards mid day, she waited for the right moment and then carried a couple of cold soda across the yard.

"You look hot and tired and like you could use a break. I'm Alexa and I live next door. Welcome to the neighborhood." By this time, Ron had peeled of his t shirt and his chest was glistening with perspiration. Alexa was impressed with how muscular he was.

"Well, hello. My name is Ron. You're right. I do need a break, and your are very thoughtful to bring this out here. I never though moving would be so exhausting. I must have climbed the stairs three dozen times already. This is worse than any phys. ed. class ever thought of being." He sat against a large moving box that was still in the grass between their houses. "How many other kids live around here?"

"There aren't any more on our block, but there are two girls in the next block and a couple of guys one block over."

They chatted for a few minutes while they finished their sodas. His dad called over to him to tell him that his break was over. "Listen,. Alexa, after I am done here, maybe after supper, I can get cleaned up and we could drive around and you could show me the town."

"That would be great. Stop over when your ready."

After dinner, Ron walked next door, and rang the bell at Alexa's. He was introduced to her parents, and after a few minutes telling them about himself, they drove off in his car for a guided tour. Alexa showed him all of the important places, at least all that a teenager considered important. They stopped for ice cream at the mall store and then talked while they sat in the car in the parking lot. Eventually Ron began to talk about his reservations about moving, and about the friends he had left behind. Alexa sensed that he was missing more than just his pals, that there was also a girl that he had left behind. Ron avoided any mention of girls, and so she finally asked him directly.

"Did you have a girl friend?"

Softly, he said, "Yes. I had a girl that I had dated for nearly two years. We are very close, but I know that it can not continue because of the distance between us now. I'll get over her soon enough, and I know she will get over me, too."

She thought that she could see tears in his eyes.

"What about you? Do you have a boyfriend? Am I going to have to fight off some dude so that I can see my neighbor?"

Alexa laughed, "No, I don't have a boyfriend, so you won't have to fight anybody. I just started dating this spring, so I haven't had much of an opportunity to do a lot of it."

They continued their talk until the mall closed and Alexa said she thought they should be heading home. She was surprised when Ron asked her if she would like to go to a movie the next evening. She readily agreed to the date. The first night, they went to a movie, the second to play miniature golf. The third was another movie and by the fourth, it was dinner. No boy had ever paid this much attention to Alexa is such a short span of time. Ron treated her with respect, talked about things of mutual interest, and in general treated her as she thought a boy should. And, having now lived in this area for a few weeks, Ron had discovered some very out of the way places to watch the sun set. Alexa was a bit surprised when he pulled into a very remote are that overlooked a valley. Ron made his move, and soon, his hand was inside her blouse, moving to unhook the bra that confined her breasts. In a very smooth, unhesitating move, he had unhooked the strap from the middle of her back and returned his hand to cup her breast.

Alexa wanted to pull away, but the memory of her rejection of Jeremy's caresses and the resulting end to that relationship made her pause, which was all the time that Ron needed to begin caressing her nipple. His fingers were well practiced, and her nipple responded immediately. The sensation made Alexa actually gulp for air. This was a totally new feeling that she was experiencing. While she did not understand it, the pleasure was undeniable. Within minutes, Ron had moved his lips to her breasts, dancing his tongue around and across her nipples. She felt her face flush with emotion as her entire body relaxed under his touch. she felt his hand pulling her skirt up towards her waist, and then his hand gliding lightly up her thigh. She wanted to tell him to stop, but her emotions kept anticipating the pleasure of his touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.