I Kissed a Girl - Cover

I Kissed a Girl

Copyright© 2008 by JW

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a story about two women and their teenaged daughters. Maryann is a well endowed sensual woman imprisoned by her Catholic upbringing. Her new neighbor is more than willing to help her out of her dilemma. The girls are fascinated by the hit song that serves as the title and strive to live out its theme. They succeed in ways that they never imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   Slow   Caution  

The scene in the Conrad and Spencer households were remarkably similar. Mothers and daughters working together clearing up breakfast dishes and putting the kitchen back in order.

Once that chore was accomplished both teenagers retired to their respective rooms and sat down at their computers. Maryann and Elizabeth each went on to their next cleaning task. For Maryann that was changing the bed linen. She heard the music coming from within and put her hand on the door knob to Becky's bedroom but paused.

'I kissed a girl and I liked it the taste of her cherry ChapStick'

The song lyric was clear enough and Maryann felt a twinge low in her belly. It was disappointing because last night and this morning had been the first time in weeks that she'd been free of those sensations.

The thought that had originally made her pause was 'better knock ... she's becoming a young woman, no longer my little girl.' She rapped firmly on the door so she'd be heard over the music.

"Come on in mom" Rebecca invited raising her voice to be heard.

'I kissed a girl just to try it, hope my boyfriend don't mind it. It felt so wrong it felt so right don't mean I'm in love tonight.' Katy Perry's voice filled the room.

Without trying to communicate above the din that her daughter called music Maryann went directly to the bed and started to pull the sheets off. Becky didn't need to be absolved of responsibility to make her bed on Thursday—it was her weekly holiday from that daily chore. Maryann noticed the large darker colored area on the sheet and wondered what might have stained it.

'Us girls we are so magical. Soft skin, red lips so kissable; hard to resist so touchable ... to good to deny it'

Maryann found the lyric invading her brain in spite of her effort to ignore it. She glanced over at Becky still in her night gown, feet curled under her as she read her e-mail. The pious woman demanded that her daughter wear a robe or get fully dressed when she went into the main part of the house but it was too prudish, even for her, to require it inside the confines of her own bedroom. The song accompanied by the teenager's revealing costume sent a shiver through her and she had to fight off the image of her standing in Teresa's quarters dressed not dissimilarly; ready for her stretching exercise. She managed to force the thought from her head but not before the damage was done.

Hurriedly she scooped up all of the bedding and rushed out the door toward the laundry room. Did she just have sexual thoughts about her daughter? She couldn't allow the idea to take root so she concentrated on selecting the washing machine cycle and adding the soap and softener to the agitator mounted dispenser.

'Did that stain need pre-treating? What was it?' Maryann brought the bedding to her nose and inhaled deeply.

Her knees turned to jelly and she gasped the deck of the dryer to keep from buckling to the floor. 'It wasn't ... It couldn't be!' Her mind refused to accept that the odor from the sheets was strikingly similar to the fragrance that had permeated the doctor's examination room yesterday. It was a smell she was vaguely familiar with; one that could not be confused with anything else—still she denied it.

Against her better judgment she raised the bedclothes to her face once more and sniffed. Her olfactory sent the message to her brain which translated and forwarded it to her crotch. She whimpered. Grabbing the pre-wash spray she doused the area before she was tempted to start sucking on it.

The machine was agitating mixing the water and laundry detergent. She disengaged the cycle long enough to stuff the sheets in and close the lid. When she'd restarted the washer she leaned heavily on the churning machine and prayed.

The chat exchange taking place between Rebecca and Michelle could only be characterized as pornographic. Each of them enthused over how wonderful the other tasted and extolled the mind blowing orgasm they had experienced. The scenes in the teenagers' bedrooms, like those earlier in the kitchen, were nearly identical. Both of them typed their message then slipped a hand under their night gown and diddled while waiting for the response. They each found it necessary to cleanse their fingers of pussy juice by sucking on them prior to returning to the keyboard. Horniness was getting out of hand—but not, if ya know what I mean.

They agreed to meet out by the Spencer's pool as soon as it was warm enough and signed off. Both teenagers immediately flopped on their beds to relieve the pressure they'd built.

Elizabeth was cleaning her ensuite bath and listening to the strains of Katy Perry's master piece reverberating through her daughter's door. She scrubbed and scoured dreaming first of her cousin Ginny but that rapidly evolved into thoughts of the forbidden liaison with Michelle yesterday.

She'd always found cleaning bathrooms in the nude to be very practical. No need to worry about splashed water or harsh chemicals damaging clothes. With gloves protecting her hands any that splashed elsewhere could be effectively rinsed off her body with the hand held showerhead. For reasons she didn't fully understand she decided not to apply the shower massager to her yearning need and simply threw a terry towel robe on and headed for the patio.

Because the houses were mirror images her bedroom overlooked the Conrad's backyard. Maryann was stripping the sheets from her own bed when she noticed her neighbor appear on the patio below.

Elizabeth didn't think about her seclusion, she assumed it. She was on her own patio, no one could see. Lying on the lounger she spread the halves of the robe revealing her nakedness beneath.

The sight of her neighbor's body caused her pussy to clench again. Maryann tried to pray but knew that it would not help. The feelings were much too strong. The treatment she'd received from Doctor Perez yesterday seemed less like a solution and more like a crystallizing event. She was beginning to understand and accept her weaknesses. The dispensation from the Vatican II document that evidently ordained masturbation was extended to include watching her neighbor engage in the sinful pleasure.

'But was it sinful? ... if the Vatican II Council had determined it to be necessary, didn't that make it righteous?'

The conflict boiling in her brain did not prevent her hand from descending to her crotch. She mimicked the movements that her neighbor was making sixty or seventy feet away. The stimulation through the layers of clothing was insufficient. The desire to put her hands under her skirt, inside her panties, collided with years of suppressing those very urges. Even at this distance she could see that Elizabeth was enjoying her self stimulation. Maryann's free hand, the one that wasn't pressing on her mons, began to bunch up the polyester blend material. The hem of her skirt was rising.

"I'm going out to the pool to hang out with Michelle."

The sound of Rebecca's voice made her snatch her hands away and spin away from the window. By the look on her teenaged daughter's face she knew that her shame and embarrassment was showing. Becky's expression was a combination of surprise and curiosity.

'Did she see ... does she know what I was doing?' Maryann worried.

"Of course dear" she assented trying to sound casual. "Did you put sunscreen on?"

Thinking about watching her daughter apply the lotion to Michelle's legs through the kitchen window resulted in a pussy spasm that threatened to cause a vocal out burst.

Rebecca wondered why her mother looked so flushed and why she had so firmly cleared her throat after asking about the sunscreen.

"Yeah, I put lots on" she assured her mom and left.

Maryann turned back toward the window and was disappointed to find that the show was over. The lounge next door was empty. She did her best to ignore the dull ache between her legs and bundled up the sheets from her bed. Up until now her best had always been good enough but as she made her way to the laundry room she was not at all confident of her self-control.

Elizabeth stepped into the shower that she'd cleaned a short time ago; warm post orgasmic serenity coursing through her veins. She wondered if she'd have cum as fast if she hadn't noticed her neighbor watching her. Putting on a show for the widow next door added to her excitement immeasurably.

'Was she playing with herself while she watched?' The thought created—reignited—the need between her legs as the hot water cascaded over her.

'She didn't just glance ... she was watching intently' Elizabeth reflected and the shower massager started to be an attractive option. 'She's at least curious ... I wonder how curious ... how can I find out?'

As erotic as the puzzle was the mental demands of trying to solve it actually suppressed her arousal. She barely recalled the rest of the shower or drying herself. By the time she was back in the bedroom choosing what she would wear she had the rudiments of a plan.

Elizabeth was sorting through her lingerie drawer looking for just the right pieces when she heard Michelle call from the doorway,

"I'm going over to Becky's place to hang out" she announced.

"Sure honey" she responded. "I was thinking about inviting them for dinner; you know your father is out of town until Saturday. What do you think?"

"Well it'd have to be early because we've got that girls group thingy at Becky's church tonight," Michelle reminded.

"Oh yeah ... I forgot all about that," Elizabeth stopped her lingerie search to think. "Well I've got a pot roast in the slow cooker; it'll be done at four ... we could eat as soon as it's ready if the Spencers are agreeable."

"I'll invite them as soon as I get there and ask missus 'S' to call you," the bathing suit clad girl offered.

"Perfect!" her mother acknowledged. "Stay away from the snacks this afternoon if we're gonna eat that early." Elizabeth wasn't sure she'd even heard because when she looked toward the door again her daughter was gone.

She eventually selected a lacy beige set. The bra and panties were nearly transparent with flowers sort of embroidered on the thin almost mesh like frame.

'It doesn't really matter' she thought as she slipped into the revealing under garments. 'If she's interested, she's interested ... if she's not she's not ... what you're wearing won't change it.'

She realized that it was more for her own mind set. She felt sexy in the risqué underwear and that was half the battle. It had been a long time since she'd actively tried to seduce anyone and she knew that at the conceptual level it was simple but the real world execution was another matter altogether.

The shabby worn housedress she threw on over the sexy underwear was a stark contrast. After all she still had work to do. She'd have to change if she went out and she already knew exactly what she'd be wearing at dinner. Three outfit changes in a day wasn't that unusual.

She was thankful for the central vac. If she'd been towing a roaring vacuum cleaner she mightn't have even heard the phone.

"Hi Elizabeth, its Maryann"

"Hi, I'm guessing that you got our invitation." There was a slight tingle in her crotch at the sound of her voyeur neighbor's voice.

"Yeah ... but I don't know if tonight is such a good idea. I've got to take the girls to the church for seven-thirty so I'll have to leave by seven ... it's gonna be kinda tight don't ya think?

"Maybe you're right" Elizabeth agreed surprised at how much disappointment she was able to convey in her voice. "It's just that I owe you a couple and I forgot that Harold was going to be out of town and I made this big pot roast. Michelle and I won't even make a dent." It was a lie but a little white one.

"Michelle said something about eating at four"

"Maybe more like four-thirty," Beth responded hearing the tone of reconsideration. There was a pause.

"Well I guess if we eat that early ... I'm sorry I'm sounding so ungrateful and ... and—"

"No I understand completely. If you'd rather do it another time—" Elizabeth hoped her sales pitch had worked. Her husband wasn't out of town on business that often and the next opportunity was at least a month away.

"Rebecca and I will be there at four-thirty; if I haven't completely messed this whole thing up" Maryann said in her most contrite voice.

The warmth that washed over her came as something of a surprise.

"Wonderful!" Elizabeth said with genuine enthusiasm. "I'll see you then."

When she'd hung up the phone the wheels really started turning. She had shopping to do. In the bedroom she donned slacks and a blouse over her frilly undies. At the front door she slipped into her loafers grabbed her purse and was on the way to the little shop on fifth—she knew it and the owner well.


Back in her bedroom by two; Elizabeth's hands were trembling a little as she laid her purchases on the bed. The bra and panty set was quite similar to the one she was wearing except in black. The top was much too big for her but she knew it was a perfect fit for her neighbor. The image her brain conjured of Maryann Spencer in the revealing lingerie was fuzzy. She had never seen her in anything more revealing than that antiquated swimming costume, but even the unclear picture was enough to get her juices flowing. The black cocktail dress had been expensive but she hadn't splurged on clothes for herself in quite a while so she felt justified. She was really hoping to get more satisfaction out of the gifts than she'd ever garnered from adding to her own wardrobe.

Her foray into the Spencer house yesterday—when she'd caught the girls—had actually been a dual purpose raid. She did go in search of her daughter to see what she was up to and to call her for dinner but her other mission was to take stock of her neighbor's garments.

Even though she'd prepared herself for it she was still shocked at how conservative—no frumpy—Maryann's bras and panties were. The cotton blend briefs mostly in white or very pale pastel colors looked like they probably came up to the bottom of her ribs. The bras were all white and looked sort of like nursing bras but without the drop panel.

'I think the military issues sexier stuff than this to combat soldiers' she'd thought. 'Were there any women in combat roles?' Probably not, but that wasn't the point.

The contents of the closet wasn't any better. Two words danced in her head repeatedly—shapeless and drab.

Searching in the underwear drawer, she hadn't expected to have as much trouble finding a readable size tag. The washing machine had obliterated most of them. She found one that was faint but legible; thirty-four D sounded about right to her as well. The panties were medium and the dresses were easy they were size eight.

'Too big' Beth decided 'we're gonna see what she looks like in a six.'

Simone wasn't in the shop and that little nymph Annie was curious as to who she was buying the outfit for.

"I'll bet its missus Spencer" the salesgirl correctly deduced.

The teenager thought the bra was the size she'd have started with if she'd had the opportunity to fit Becky's mother. The vivacious redhead had gotten her hands all over the daughter but no opportunity to explore the mother had arisen much to her regret.

"If it doesn't fit right have her bring it in and I'll adjust it for her" were the last words Annie said as Beth exited the boutique.

'Keep dreaming, ' Elizabeth thought as the door closed behind her. 'She's all mine!'

Recalling her brief shopping trip was getting her juices flowing again. She went to the dining room and started setting the table to get her mind off it for a while.

At four o'clock she surveyed the kitchen one last time—everything ready, she started for her bedroom when Michelle came in. The bathing suit clad teen was smiling happily and went to her own room without a word.

Make up and hair took fifteen minutes. Elizabeth tried not to notice the new wrinkles in the stark magnification of the make-up mirror. The dress she'd chosen for the occasion was quite low cut. The silk blue material was gathered around her breasts and the skirt fell from the high waist but stopped three inches above her knee. She twirled in front of the mirror and the skirt flared; almost, but not quite revealing her lacy beige panties.

Back in the kitchen she donned her apron and began carving the roast. Becky arrived about a minute later.

"Anything I can do" the teenager offered as she stole a leaf from the salad bowl and ate it.

"Can you open the wine, it's on the counter beside the microwave."

Michelle's task was delayed by the knock on the door; she went to let their guests in.

Despite the looming deadline they ate unhurriedly discussing the challenges of the new season that was fast approaching. Elizabeth was particularly fascinated to see how the girls interacted. They were quite comfortable with one another and the hostess even thought she might be seeing the first flickers of love. When she looked at Maryann she had to take into account that the very Catholic woman had no clue what was going on between their daughters.

With dinner finished the mothers retired to the living room, leaving the clean up to their off-spring. Maryann declined a second glass of wine because she had to drive, so Elizabeth got her guest some soda water and refilled only her own glass from the bottle on the table.

Sitting side by side on the couch the hostess and would be seducer glanced at the clock. It was just after five-thirty; plenty of time to execute her plan, but no time to dawdle. Putting her hand on her neighbor's arm she said,

"You know Maryann you're such a beautiful woman ... you really should show yourself off more."

The blush rose from somewhere under the plain looking dress that appeared to have been tailored from a pattern for a potato sack only with sleeves. The polyester blend was a drab sort of off white—beige with subtle little swirly things on it. Beth wondered how much worse her guest's embarrassment would have been, had she known that her host could describe her underwear down to the condition of the labels.

Stroking the embarrassed woman's forearm in the absence of any response she pressed on.

"You have such a wonderful figure. It just seems such a shame to me that you don't doll yourself up a little more."

Elizabeth had thought that her victim was staring into her soda water but suddenly realized that her neighbor's eyes were on the hem the blue silky dress she was wearing. When she'd twisted around on the couch to face her guest more directly, the already short skirt had ridden up to level that definitely would exceed the limits of decency held by missus Spencer.

Maryann was completely shocked at herself. She'd heard the advise before and usually dismissed it mainly for two reasons. She was very aware of the affect her body had on the opposite sex, particularly her bosom. She hadn't always dressed this way. As a matter of fact before she'd married Don she thought she dressed rather stylishly. It was really after Rebecca was born that her wardrobe had taken a decided turn for the stodgy. Don seemed to support her fashion choices preferring to keep the spectacular curves hidden to all but himself.

'I can't blame him any more' Maryann thought as she pondered why she continued to dress as she did.

Ashamed to meet her host's eyes she'd kept her head down. When she noticed the stunning expanse of leg that was on display a flutter started low in her abdomen again.

Doctor Perez had given her permission to relieve these sorts of feelings—had even provided Vatican approved authorization; but she hadn't done it. Now she was stuck with the churning yearning down there, just because she saw a little more of missus Conrad's leg than might be proper. The impromptu leg show took her back to Becky massaging Michelle's beside the pool and that took her further back—way back to Teresa and ... She had to suppress a groan as the erotic thoughts started to get away from her again.

Elizabeth wasn't sure what she was seeing in the other woman's downcast eyes but it wasn't shock or revulsion.

"I guess I just don't know how anymore" Maryann confessed the other reason for her dowdy dress.

She raised her head and looked her hostess in the eye. She knew the twinkle she saw there. She'd made a firm rule to ignore that look from everyone but her late husband, but now that he was gone and the needs weren't it wasn't so easy.

"I can help ... let me show you" Beth took her nervous neighbor by the hand as she rose from the couch.

Maryann compliantly rose too and let her hostess lead her up the stairs. The giggling and jabbering coming from the girls in the kitchen forecast that the clean up was going to take a while.

Elizabeth closed the bedroom door behind them. Her guest stood motionless and the hostess thought she detected a tremble. She'd left her gifts on the bed. Now she walked over and picked up the under things and the dress, held them up and said,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.