Columbus - Cover

Columbus

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 31

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A girl forced to join a colony mission has premonitions of doom. What will happen to the girl and the other colonists. What surprises await them on the planet, if they reach it? Note: The codes will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Petting   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Nudism  

November 10th 2043

It's snowing! It's been bitterly cold the past couple days so I've kind of been expecting it but it was still a pleasant surprise to wake up this morning and look out to see snow outside. I just had to go play in it. I'm sure Wolfie thought I was crazy to be out in it but it was fun. The snow wasn't too deep here because the trees have sheltered me. It's a lot deeper over on my driveway and on the other side of the trees. The snow is deeper over on my driveway and on the other side of the trees. There was enough though, for me to make a couple snow people and throw snowballs with the Stooges. It was so funny to watch them chase the snowballs and then try to figure out what to pick up when they landed. It was a blast!

After a while I was worn out so I went in and got us something to eat. I think the Stooges would have liked to play more but they didn't turn down lunch. I'm thinking about going up and getting a snowmobile in case I have to go anywhere. I might be able to park it inside the cave if I can get it through the door. Of course that'd make for a tight fit and the wolves and I'll probably end up having to climb over it to get out but I won't have to go trudging through the snow to get it or have to unbury it.


November 14th 2043

Ugh! I can't believe I almost got killed again. Uhhn I'm still dizzy and my feet hurt.

The past couple days have been surprisingly warm, so I decided to take advantage of it by doing some hunting and foraging on the other side of the river. I haven't done much of that since that tree nearly turned me into blimp. I took the amphibious jeep, as I hadn't explored much of that area. While exploring I managed to find a few fruits and berries that were still good. I also found trouble.

I'd stopped to ... go and while I was I was startled by a duce. Normally they try to stay away from me. They don't seem scared of me but they don't want me getting too close either. This one though seemed to be trying to attract my attention. It sure did at that. I mean it's hard to ignore an animal that's making noises and rearing up on its hind legs, waving its very large and erect cock around, while spraying something from it. I'm not sure which was more freaky though, that I could feel my body responding to the animal's pheromones, or the very long green vine like thing that seemed to be attached to it.

I'm not sure how long I squatted there even after I'd finished seemingly mesmerized by that cock. Finally I shook myself and started to stand up when something darted our from under and bush and bit me just above my right ankle. I screamed and jumped up as a burning numbing sensation raced up my leg. Then there was blackness.

When I woke up I looked down at my right foot and saw this horrible terrifyingly large spiderlike thing sitting on my foot. I guess it really liked the taste of me because it's body was so bloated its legs were sticking straight out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.