Columbus - Cover

Columbus

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 25

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A girl forced to join a colony mission has premonitions of doom. What will happen to the girl and the other colonists. What surprises await them on the planet, if they reach it? Note: The codes will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Petting   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Nudism  

August 32nd 2043

I had to kill a couple cats today. They were pretty close. Scary close in fact. One of them was right in my driveway and I shot it from my window. A minute or two later a second came back up the drive to check on the first and I let it have it too.

After looking through all my windows, and reloading. I went out to check on the cats. They were dead. I looked around and waited a while just in case any more showed up but I didn't see any. Wolfie and the Stooges showed up not long after though. I guess they figured that my gunshots meant lunch for them. I was glad to see them - I felt safer with them there — so I didn't mind feeding them at all.

Since I have so many furs now I'm thinking about making some clothes. Maybe a simple wrap skirt and a halter top. Maybe a vest.


August 33rd 2043

Wowey! I'm still shaking. I was just attacked by a pack of mogs. I heard some barking on the way to the garage and saw seven mogs attacking a duce. One of them saw me and charged so I pulled up my gun and fired. As it fell I high tailed it back to my pod. I just reached my pod when the six others came racing into my yard. I quickly raced up and slammed my door closed as they came bounding up. A couple came up onto my porch. (I really should rethink having stairs and add a good solid door to my porch room.) The others barked at me from the windows while trying to climb up onto the pod. I closed the windows so they couldn't see in and got out the shotguns.

After loading them with shot I opened up the emergency cockpit hatch and climbed up through it. As soon as I popped up I had their attention. I pulled up the shotgun aimed and fired.

Shotguns are very messy. Especially at close range. At least I remembered to only fire one barrel at a time. The carnage was ... total and disgusting. The first shot killed two of the mogs. The first mog's head completely disappeared and a huge hole appeared in the second one's chest. The second shot killed another and wounded the fourth. I don't think he would have lived long anyway considering he was missing a pair of legs.

The other two mogs which had been at my door had come around by then and as I was lowering the one shotgun and pulling up the other they decided they didn't want to eat me any more. I didn't give them a chance to change their minds later though. I hit one before he had a chance to run very far. I hit the other just as he reached the trees. He let out a yelp and went tumbling into the bushes.

After reloading I popped back up and made sure that was all of them. Then I used the pistol to finish off the wounded one by my pod and went to make sure the others were dead. The first one was but the second had managed to pull itself halfway up the path to the plateau. He didn't get any further.

Once I made sure they were all dead, I threw up.

After making sure there weren't any more critters, Wolfie and Stooges excepted, around I went to wash my mouth out and then went to take care of the mogs. There really wasn't much to save. I took the brains, and my bullets out but that was all. I didn't even try looking for the shot since I figure most went into the ground. (I've been trying to keep my bullets because I have a limited supply and because its no fun to bite down on one when your eating.) Except for tossing the wolves some muchies the rest went into the sea. Then I came back and washed off all the blood.

The thing is I'm still shaking. It got really close today. If it had been cats I'm not sure I would have made it. For sure I wouldn't have been able to shoot them like I did the mogs. They would have been on top of the pod and on my windowsills trying to get in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.