Columbus - Cover

Columbus

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A girl forced to join a colony mission has premonitions of doom. What will happen to the girl and the other colonists. What surprises await them on the planet, if they reach it? Note: The codes will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Petting   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Nudism  

August 22nd 2043

Wolfie saved my life today. I was exploring the other side of the river when I found this area between two creeks. I found a small patch of Phallic Flowers. I shuddered when I saw them. I could also feel my body responding to their pollen. Not wanting to be impregnated by them again I quickly moved up wind of them, giving them a wide berth.

I was just passing by this big tree when all of a sudden my arms were pinned to my sides from behind. Naturally I screamed in surprise. When I did this cock-shaped vine descended out from the branches above and squirted me in the face filling my mouth with this thick gooey sap. I tried to scream again when more vines wrapped themselves around me and forced me to my knees but the only sounds I could make were, "Mmmf! Mmmmm!" It's really hard to scream with your mouth full.

Once I was on my knees the phallic shaped vine lowered itself some more until it was positioned right in front of my lips. As I stared at it, it leaked cum like sap from the tip. I couldn't help licking my lips as I felt my pussy began to tingle and get wet.

I guess the sap contains some kind of aphrodisiac because at that moment I wanted nothing more than to have it in my mouth. It didn't move though. I couldn't help wondering what it was waiting for. I guess it was waiting for me to start panting with hunger and stretch my open mouth towards it moaning for it to give me more. As soon as I did that it thrust in between my lips and began to pump load after load into my mouth. My mouth full, my eyes closed in ecstasy as I gulped down the tree's thick, sweet sap.

While I sucked ferociously on the vine stuffing my mouth. I completely lost track of time. I didn't even notice that the vines had released me and their sharp leaves were cutting off my clothes. They were just starting to remove my shorts and soaked panties when I something suddenly slammed into me, knocking me back and away from the vine.

At first, I was stunned by the blow but then I felt dismayed that the cock was no longer in my mouth. I started to go back but I was blocked by a purple furry thing. It took me a few moments to realize it was Wolfie. It was then I realized how close I'd been to ... who knows what kind of fate. I was also shocked to see what it had done to my body. My breasts had increased at least two cup sizes, my tummy, which I'd gotten back into shape was now rounded, as were my hips and ass. My shorts and panties felt like they were painted on. If I'd swallowed any more of that sap the plant wouldn't have had to strip me as the seams on my clothes would have burst! Over all I have to say I look like one of those pin-ups in the garage. I suppose that isn't a bad thing except for the fact I now have nothing to wear. Still if Wolfie hadn't knocked me away from the tree's vine, who knows how big I would have gotten.

I cried a bit knowing how close I'd gotten to a very bad fate and then thanked Wolfie. She wouldn't let me hug her but she did stay until I was okay, relatively speaking of course, then she took off. I guess she considers us even but I wasn't keeping score.

I managed to get my things back using a rake but I've marked this area off on my map as a danger zone. I've also made a note to avoid any trees with what looks to be boulder-sized gonads as the base of it.

So I guess, over all, I'm okay even though I did get off lucky. Still I'm going to have to be more careful in the future. I can't rely on luck. I'm also going to have to go on a diet and exercise program. (sigh)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.